Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grace28

Chatty Member
Yes bizarre to openly state you unfollowed because of BLM posts given how easy it is to swipe to next person on stories
It’s all lies. She’s obviously shaken up at being called out after #shortgate and isn’t used to taking any real criticism publicly. Deep down I’d imagine she knows she’s in the wrong aswell so to me this seems like a bit of damage limitation on her part blaming those nasty trolls and racists, rather then admitting she messed up.

I used to like Jess but it’s like watching a car crash in slow motion. She’s clearly pushing a size 30, she has a chronic condition she’s burying her head in the sand with, and her content is awful i.e the hauls and the takeovers. The issue is as long as the sheep keep coming and bigging up her ego it’ll get worse 🙈

Reactions: 10
When I saw that story I thought that is my worst fear, I worry that will happen all the time, thankfully it never has. I have put on so much over lock down (2 whole stone!) but I am trying to be better. As a fellow fatty I was surprised she even shared that it happened, I wouldnt I would be mortified

Reactions: 9

MoaningMyrtle2019

I don't agree with her naming the place but I'll agree with her on the fact I wouldn't want to be pestered by the owners, but that's just me.

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Sorry but that long cardigan she put on to go to the pub is about 4 sizes too small. I like to wear things open but that was under her fucking armpits if not behind them!!
Just went to have a look.. oh my god! Even when you pulls at it round the sides, it doesn’t move! .... it’s basically a cape!

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I just saw her talking about that !

So she changed her mind about the desk once it was built, badly by them if the drawer isn't closing properly!, asked for a refund and now she's keeping the desk and it's free!

Jeez ! Some people fall into 💩 and still come up 🌹!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Soz but its so much easier than actually putting the hard work in and losing weight...
Soz. But no it isn’t! I tried everything, literal lay every diet going and exercising, I went to the gym, did it all. But the weight never came off, if it did it was 1lb here 1/2lb there then a gain, wls is not the easy way out, it’s just as hard as any other way. I hate how people instantly think it’s a cop out.. why is it that boob jobs/nose jobs/liposuction are all accepted but WLS surgery isn’t.. I consider WLS a cosmetic surgery as much as a surgery for some people with health issues.

KayTay

At my heaviest I weighed 18.5 stone and was wearing a size 22. I was so uncomfortable ALL the time! Walking or standing for too long gave me the worst backache and everyday tasks became increasingly difficult to do. Jess being two sizes bigger than that (maybe 3, if she's being honest) must feel so uncomfortable, especially in this heat as that was always tough!! I'm now down to a size 14/16 and feel so much better for it.

Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Jess as I think she's hilarious! But I would like her more (and all plus size 'influencers' for that matter) if they were open and honest and just admitted that they're struggling too. There's no way being the size and shape she is that she's happy and not in constant pain.
There's a difference between accepting yourself and actually being happy with what you see!

• Heart

Sozhun

VIP Member
She's been to her nans so I'm assuming she had her roast dinner and has now ordered a chinese!?
Chinese at 10pm...that ''thick black gravy'' is just begging to clog up her arteries and if she did have the roast beforehand then I'm honestly lost for words.

• Sick

HarlettOScara

Bit mean of her to take full refund for the desk but keep it.
Obviously another business frightened by the big audience and she'd already tagged them, putting many people off them.
That’s not unusual though. Companies often refund items that they won’t be able to resell and let the customer keep the one they were unhappy with. It’s a cheap bit of furniture. The cost of return and disposal is likely more than its worth in the first place. I don’t think a massive international company the size of Wayfair would be intimidated by her following. I would think they don’t have the first clue who she is.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She is stuck in a total rut. Can’t believe she’s only in her 20’s?! Thought she was way older!

Would love to see Jess turn her life around and get her va va voom back! A healthy diet and exercise is good for the mind, body and soul!
You must be new if you don’t know what age she is 😂. Every birthday is a full pantomime of events. Her 30th lasted an entire month 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Came here to say HER HAIR MUST FUCKING STINK! The amount she sweats on a normal day but in the recent heat 😱 and shes not washed it since sunday. Surely shes had showers? Takes 2 mins to get it clean you dont HAVE to faff about with purple shampoo everytime just fucking clean your fucking hair man! 😭

• Heart

Annie65

VIP Member
What baffles me the most is how she’s so open about it to so many people online? Surely she must know washing your hair once, especially when you are a sweaty mess like her, is definitely not the done thing? I don’t get it.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I’ve got to agree I would be pissed off if the hosts were in my face all the time at an air bnb. The whole check out time thing is ridiculous I would have said no!!! Got to agree with Jess on this one

loolabelle

VIP Member
I am classed as morbidly obese too but it doesn’t mean we don’t or can’t look good. Fat people can be beautiful too. I may slate Jess but it’s not because she’s fat, I slate her due to hygiene and that she lies about what size she is.
I couldn’t agree with more! I’m also around Jess’ size and although I would like to lose weight, I make sure I’m clean, tidy and washed!