Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also still can’t believe she hasn’t deleted that post or her stories 🙈 how is she not embarrassed? Regardless of whether she thinks she’s right or not surely you would wake up the next day and think oh fuck I best remove that?!

Reactions: 10

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
For all Jess does wrong on the holiday rental I agree with her. It's not semi detached if they are above you and turning music down at 7pm is crazy....they are paying good money to rent the place.

Annie65

VIP Member
Let’s move on ....

Her costa Del wheelie story is not funny anymore. She don’t half milk something when she thinks it’s funny

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
Obviously isn't bothered about the state of her home. Sorry but if I had piles of washing like that I would be smiling the sun is out so I can get everything washed and dried. Not just sitting stewing when that's all she did yesterday. A lazy day is fine but it seems like this is the case on all her days off

obviously....

VIP Member
Fucking hell....

Paul has worked full time through lockdown whilst jess has arsed about a few hours a week at the bank and spent a lot of time since lockdown eased just eating and drinking....even the decorating got passed to someone else.....and housework definitely hasn't happened...

...yet she has the cheek to moan about him working downstairs through lockdown and now he can work upstairs, she is moaning and bitching about being able to hear his voice...

What a bitch!!!

That white dress... it’s very “Amish”.

I do hope that doesn’t offend anyone reading but I do doubt it as I don’t believe they use technology much.

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
Did anyone pick up on the fact where she says: I’m going to go and have some food with Millie? At 10 pm! Wtf

• Wow

April Ludgate

She’s excited to go to her Nan’s for dinner. Wow. Also, yesterday’s stories were so boring! Was quite alarming how out of breath she sounded as well! Edit: and just seen the recent boohoo order from like two weeks ago - I am shocked - it’s quite sad to see she just buys and buys and then makes a point of saying things are stretchy - yeah because they’re elasticated and made bigger for plus size!! as I’ve said, I struggle with my own weight so no hate, just commenting on the content that she puts out there.
I'm a big girl too. But the last 2 years I have let myself go and it's been pretty shit. I have PCOS, do extreme shift work so that's been contributing to it, cos I do 7 days in a row week in and week out, the earliest I get up is 3am and then there's like 10 different other start and finish times. It's like being constantly jet lagged. We get one weekend off every 6 weeks.
So there's no routine and I just got out of the habit of batch cooking, I was buying lunch from M&S daily and having takeaways all the time so I ballooned up from a 16 to a 20/22. My knees were aching, my ankles were swollen and I was EXHAUSTED all the time.
I'm on the way back down now, lost 2 stone with another 4 to go before I get to my ideal size 14.
I think Jess is totally in denial about the way she looks and feels. She's probably a bit depressed as well which explains some of her slovenly ways too. She won't do anything unless she gets to rock bottom. I think the husband looks fed up a lot these days.

• Heart

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Not getting up til 12, procrastinating over getting up and doing something, this is me when I’m depressed.
I was thinking along the same lines.I suffer with depression,anxiety and a personality disorder and this is me to a tee.Also the lack of personal hygiene and comfort eating are other classic signs of some level of depression.I hope if she is sufferinf from some kind of mental illness as opposed to just being lazy,she will seek some professional help ASAP as suffering in silence is horrible and can be dangerous

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I've had to really make an effort not to stare at this beautiful mixed race lady that lives near me when I run into her, she's STUNNING and always wears the most beautiful clothes and now I'm paranoid with all that's going on but if she was white and stunning and wearing amazing clothes I wouldn't be so scared that it would be offensive 😩

I'm a married woman, not a creep but I feel like getting a t-shirt that says "I accidentally stare if you're beautiful, sorry"
You should tell her! It would probably make her year if you said that. As long as you don’t follow it with “for a black woman” then you are good 😂

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
It’s funny though, men her age, or any age really don’t get questioned on why they haven’t had kids. I’m not having a go at the poster who asked by the way, I just find it interesting that women of a certain age in relationships are generally talked about or questioned if they aren’t having babies but I don’t think people would give it a second thought for men.

Arryarna

Yesterday was a fucking shit show and she should be ashamed.

Her apology for making fun of a size 28 - genuine. You could tell she didn’t want to upset anyone, although I didn’t see ANYONE saying that in the comments.

The apology for saying she’ll send the shorts back? Give me strength. Get over yourself Jess. You said you’d send them back, it’s not ok, it’s embarrassing.

I hope she’s not posting because she’s embarrassed and ashamed at her eye rolling apology.