Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest tik tock she looks bleeping awful...
She is absolutely humongous.. she looks so uncomfortable
I dont think she looked gorgeous at all.. she absolutely needs to sort her life out she is morbidly obese

Reactions: 8
When she showed inside her fridge on her stories there was nothing substantial in there....the majority being drinks and sugary drinks. Speaks volumes

Reactions: 5
Those scrunchies look like foreskin to me 🤮 sometimes things should just be left alone.

Those tik toks made me cringe - but then anyone above the age of 30 doing it makes me cringe. The narcissism alone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her latest tik tock she looks bleeping awful...
She is absolutely humongous.. she looks so uncomfortable
I dont think she looked gorgeous at all.. she absolutely needs to sort her life out she is morbidly obese
I am classed as morbidly obese too but it doesn’t mean we don’t or can’t look good. Fat people can be beautiful too. I may slate Jess but it’s not because she’s fat, I slate her due to hygiene and that she lies about what size she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am classed as morbidly obese too but it doesn’t mean we don’t or can’t look good. Fat people can be beautiful too. I may slate Jess but it’s not because she’s fat, I slate her due to hygiene and that she lies about what size she is.
I couldn’t agree with more! I’m also around Jess’ size and although I would like to lose weight, I make sure I’m clean, tidy and washed!

Reactions: 9
I think she would have been better off not mentioning she was going to eat healthier as there has been no sign of that whatsoever.
The thing is, at her size she wouldn’t even need to cut back that much at all to lose some weight every week. She’s completely given up

Reactions: 7
I never said fat people arent beautiful

I said shes disgusting.. not all fat people

Dont get butt hurt by causing an issue that wasnt said by me.. that's your own issue

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.