Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, and that’s what sucks. She does have a flare for fashion or styling nice plus size outfits and always looked put together / glam when she was going out (back then). But over the last year or so she’s ramped up the hauls etc which has meant her style has evolved into a mishmash of everything. That and the excessive food / booze consumption has kinda changed the direction of her account 🤷🏻‍♀️. That’s kind of how I see it.
Yes and it seems like she’s always buying/being gifted stuff from the sale not full price? I presume this is because she feels she gets more money out of it this way? I don’t really know how it works but when it’s in partnership I presume she’s told she can order £X amount of stuff so she spreads it out as she then gets money for each swipe up and purchase? I mean she’s gonna her more swipe ups the more items she has and were probably more likely to say duck it and spend £10 on something on a whim that she showed than something £100.
If someone knows how it actually works please explain xx

Reactions: 4
For me, Jess is the poster girl for how toxic the Instagram Body Positivity movement is. Since joining, she’s clearly gained an amount of weight that is putting a strain on her body and hindering her day to day life. And no matter what she says, she isn’t happy about it: she continues to lie about what size she actually is, makes a point of saying how she doesn’t plan on eating the many cakes and treats she cooks, and we don’t see her engaging in any activities to keep her mobile (remember that BBC video she did on being plus size at the gym?). Her lifestyle is clearly severely unhealthy - you can look at Paul’s transformation as a testimony to that. Even when she did acknowledge she gained weight, she was so quick to say that doesn’t mean she doesn’t love herself etc etc etc. I don’t see how it can be an inclusive community but people are scared to say “I’ve put on weight and it’s now having an impact on my wellbeing, so I plan on healthily losing a little bit. This doesn’t mean I don’t love who I am, but I recognise that my entire personality and livelihood isn’t connected to being plus size.”

You can’t preach about loving yourself on one hand, whilst lying about your actual size and not caring enough to maintain basic hygiene on the other. Watching her slide down that slope feels kind of perverse in a way?

If she ever does read here: Jess, I think you’re funny and articulate and you seem like a good person, but is a few years of body positive instagramming worth your health and mental wellbeing down the line? And also. You bleeping DID stretch those shorts, pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My mind is blown that she hasn’t deleted the post!! You could see the panic in her eyes yesterday!

OK so I'm relatively new to her but I just had to say I watched her highlight of the caramel shortbread and feel physically unwell. Gross no matter what size you are.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow my very first thread title 🥳🥳🥳 thanks everyone! Definitely don't think she has read anything here -yet!! As others have said she saw something written about her before on another site and went mad so imagine if she saw these threads 🙈🙈 Might be a wake up call though

Reactions: 9
I actually really liked her and found the shorts thing funny.. until she said she was sending them back! I don’t care who you are that is not ok..! I unfollowed during all the BLM posts but pop back occasionally for a nose 👀

No support for the BLM movement while shes having a strop though no? bleeping brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t read here. On the other threads it details how she had ONE post on GOMI and went bleeping mental on her stories about it.

I’m really unsure why she’s blocking people? Spoilt little child springs to mind
Sorry to be thick - what's ' GOMI'?

Reactions: 1
Yesterday was a bleeping tit show and she should be ashamed.

Her apology for making fun of a size 28 - genuine. You could tell she didn’t want to upset anyone, although I didn’t see ANYONE saying that in the comments.

The apology for saying she’ll send the shorts back? Give me strength. Get over yourself Jess. You said you’d send them back, it’s not ok, it’s embarrassing.

I hope she’s not posting because she’s embarrassed and ashamed at her eye rolling apology.

Reactions: 10
What have they been saying about her on there?
It was ages ago, I don’t think anything else was said. It was just her reaction,

They mentioned her skin and why does she moan about it and refuse to listen to advice or something. If she read 3 threads she’d blow her lid

Yesterday was a bleeping tit show and she should be ashamed.

Her apology for making fun of a size 28 - genuine. You could tell she didn’t want to upset anyone, although I didn’t see ANYONE saying that in the comments.
I didn’t see any comments saying that about size 28 etc either so maybe she got DM’s about it? I did find it confusing when she kept going on about it. Although, anyone who actually follows her normally knows she is indeed likely a size 28 so wouldn’t be taking the piss out of that.

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed her now. I noticed a post from 2/3 years ago on her Instagram how she was unhappy with her figure, clothes sizes creeping up etc. And how she was gonna make sure to make changes... and look at her now. I can’t get over the difference in her husband as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion?

You stretched those shorts, there's no point denying it,
You've been caught out hun, so please just quit!
New thread started couple days ago.... x

New thread suggestion?

You stretched those shorts, there's no point denying it,
You've been caught out hun, so please just quit!
Shorts get a mention !! 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
New thread started couple days ago.... x

Shorts get a mention !! 😂 😂

Oh, I missed that then!!! Thanks 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.