Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard quite good things about that foundation to be fair?😱
Think it depends on your skin Type and how well prepped and moisturised Your skin is. It’s meant to be a dupe to Estée Lauder double wear (the Primark one) I was obsessed with Years ago but now my skinS changed it can’t hack it as these type of mattes just stick to all the creases and dry skin!

Reactions: 3
Think it depends on your skin Type and how well prepped and moisturised Your skin is. It’s meant to be a dupe to Estée Lauder double wear (the Primark one) I was obsessed with Years ago but now my skinS changed it can’t hack it as these type of mattes just stick to all the creases and dry skin!
I’ve never tried it personally but I know people who have. Saying that Estée Lauder double wear looked awful on me.

I’ve never tried it personally but I know people who have. Saying that Estée Lauder double wear looked awful on me.
Yeah it took a while for me to realise it looked horrid on me 😆 I Wouldn’t think a Primark foundation was good on terms of looks or for the skin but each to their own.

I love Estée Lauder double wear and can hands down say nothing is a dupe for it 😂 nothing can match it!

also how many phone cases does she need?

Reactions: 3
Her skin is so oily whatever she puts on is just dripping off. She needs to cut the gammon out before looking at the make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see that sweating my tits off comment that someone made on the post has affected her - I see that little jab she tried to make.

It is true though- you sweat more because you are mobidly obese hun

Reactions: 6
Agree with the fact that her apology was not genuine and her attitude is tit but not sure why people are complaining about the BLM posts saying they unfollowed because of it and acting like she shouldn't be posting them. I don't think the shorts have a single thing to do with her supporting BLM 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree with the fact that her apology was not genuine and her attitude is tit but not sure why people are complaining about the BLM posts saying they unfollowed because of it and acting like she shouldn't be posting them. I don't think the shorts have a single thing to do with her supporting BLM 😑
I haven’t seen anyone saying they’ve unfollowed her for her BLM posts.

I suppose it’s up to each individual what they want to see on their social media so don’t blame anyone for unfollowing/following based on what they like to see.

It annoys me that she’s all about BLM but was happy to sit back and let her followers rip tit out of people with an alternative opinion.
She didn’t deal with it or address it, she just turned the comments off and took a day off to get away from “the bullshit”
The only bullshit I saw was coming from her followers in the comments and the bullshit she posted on her stories.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen anyone saying they’ve unfollowed her for her BLM posts.

I suppose it’s up to each individual what they want to see on their social media so don’t blame anyone for unfollowing/following based on what they like to see.

It annoys me that she’s all about BLM but was happy to sit back and let her followers rip tit out of people with an alternative opinion.
She didn’t deal with it or address it, she just turned the comments off and took a day off to get away from “the bullshit”
The only bullshit I saw was coming from her followers in the comments and the bullshit she posted on her stories.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She’s happy to call out bad behaviour apart from her own. She went on a mad blocking spree and allowed bullying and horrible nasty comments to be made.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.