Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the fact that her apology was not genuine and her attitude is tit but not sure why people are complaining about the BLM posts saying they unfollowed because of it and acting like she shouldn't be posting them. I don't think the shorts have a single thing to do with her supporting BLM 😑
Yes bizarre to openly state you unfollowed because of BLM posts given how easy it is to swipe to next person on stories

Reactions: 3
So she hoping a day away will sort it all out without actually addressing the issue? She is so self absorbed. I can understand why people would be pissed if she supports BLM and #bekind because shes coming across as if shes only doing it because it's the in thing to do for influencers. I stopped following her weeks ago because I was fed up watching her encouraging others to get obese while pretending shes happy with how big she is and lies about her size. I keep coming back to the word hypocrite with her.

Reactions: 2
I actually really liked her and found the shorts thing funny.. until she said she was sending them back! I don’t care who you are that is not ok..! I unfollowed during all the BLM posts but pop back occasionally for a nose 👀
It was me!! And I unfollowed because it wasn’t just one or two posts.. it was constant! There’s only so many times you can swipe past before you get pissed off and unfollow! 🤦🏻‍♀️ There is so much negativity in the world at the minute I just want to get away from it not get deeper into it.. !

Reactions: 4
Yes bizarre to openly state you unfollowed because of BLM posts given how easy it is to swipe to next person on stories
It’s all lies. She’s obviously shaken up at being called out after #shortgate and isn’t used to taking any real criticism publicly. Deep down I’d imagine she knows she’s in the wrong aswell so to me this seems like a bit of damage limitation on her part blaming those nasty trolls and racists, rather then admitting she messed up.

I used to like Jess but it’s like watching a car crash in slow motion. She’s clearly pushing a size 30, she has a chronic condition she’s burying her head in the sand with, and her content is awful i.e the hauls and the takeovers. The issue is as long as the sheep keep coming and bigging up her ego it’ll get worse 🙈

Reactions: 10
Its probably not a smart move to bite the hand that feeds you ! If the brands that send out the freebies were to get wind of how the clothes are treated then sent back I would imagine the freebies might stop coming ! No company wants that kind of publicity!

Reactions: 6
Its probably not a smart move to bite the hand that feeds you ! If the brands that send out the freebies were to get wind of how the clothes are treated then sent back I would imagine the freebies might stop coming ! No company wants that kind of publicity!
This is true. Can you imagine if ASOS and/or Pink Clove dropped her, that’s a lot of income she would loose.

It was me!! And I unfollowed because it wasn’t just one or two posts.. it was constant! There’s only so many times you can swipe past before you get pissed off and unfollow! 🤦🏻‍♀️ There is so much negativity in the world at the minute I just want to get away from it not get deeper into it.. !
You are 100% allowed to protect your mental health and what you see. I muted her and a few others at the time because as a mixed race woman - I found content quite upsetting. It doesn’t mean you have a problem with the mission or that you disprove of it.

Jess is a huge hypocrite based on the fact she’s all about sharing resources and condemning race related hate but all other hate is ok and those people who politely challenged her got blocked. Her arselickers are the toxic ones

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You are 100% allowed to protect your mental health and what you see. I muted her and a few others at the time because as a mixed race woman - I found content quite upsetting. It doesn’t mean you have a problem with the mission or that you disprove of it.

Jess is a huge hypocrite based on the fact she’s all about sharing resources and condemning race related hate but all other hate is ok and those people who politely challenged her got blocked. Her arselickers are the toxic ones
I've had to really make an effort not to stare at this beautiful mixed race lady that lives near me when I run into her, she's STUNNING and always wears the most beautiful clothes and now I'm paranoid with all that's going on but if she was white and stunning and wearing amazing clothes I wouldn't be so scared that it would be offensive 😩

I'm a married woman, not a creep but I feel like getting a t-shirt that says "I accidentally stare if you're beautiful, sorry"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont get why people actually follow her.. she is absolutely disgusting
She doesn't get out of her pit till after 12, stays in her sweaty smelly pjs all day...
Cooks tons of food in her vile, food caked oven
She promotes obesity, being a woman and a completely money grabbing heffer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had to really make an effort not to stare at this beautiful mixed race lady that lives near me when I run into her, she's STUNNING and always wears the most beautiful clothes and now I'm paranoid with all that's going on but if she was white and stunning and wearing amazing clothes I wouldn't be so scared that it would be offensive 😩

I'm a married woman, not a creep but I feel like getting a t-shirt that says "I accidentally stare if you're beautiful, sorry"
You should tell her! It would probably make her year if you said that. As long as you don’t follow it with “for a black woman” then you are good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of plus size bloggers will not admit to wanting to loose weight or actively trying to because it harms their image and brand a lot of followers actually get offended if they see them loosing weight.

And a lot of the plus size influencers will not admit they are bigger then they are Jess says 22/24 she easily 26/28.

A lot of plus size bloggers will not admit to wanting to loose weight or actively trying to because it harms their image and brand a lot of followers actually get offended if they see them loosing weight.

And a lot of the plus size influencers will not admit they are bigger then they are Jess says 22/24 she easily 26/28.
She’s easily a 28, there have being a few hauls where she has struggled in a size 28 but then obviously it’s just poor sizing not the fact she is the size 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

I keep seeing bopo influencers complaining about chronic conditions and issues with conceiving. The weight 80% of the time is the issue but none of them seem to want to acknowledge that and anyone who politely suggests it is immediately Blocked as a troll or a hater. I’m all for live and let live but they need to realise the influence they have and use it wisely.

It's far too lucrative for them ! All the free clothes, chub rub, phone cases, goodies would stop ! Not to mention all the " pennies" they make from all the AL that are attached to absolutely everything they show. They have a captive audience of a lot of vulnerable women and some of them cash in on that mercilessly. I personally think there needs to be way more clarity on the way they sell to their audience so people understand exactly what it is they are swiping up on !

It's far too lucrative for them ! All the free clothes, chub rub, phone cases, goodies would stop ! Not to mention all the " pennies" they make from all the AL that are attached to absolutely everything they show. They have a captive audience of a lot of vulnerable women and some of them cash in on that mercilessly. I personally think there needs to be way more clarity on the way they sell to their audience so people understand exactly what it is they are swiping up on !
Yes! I am so glad I found out on here that if I swipe up and purchase something then everything I buy from that site there after they still get £££ unless you clear your cookies etc

They'll never mention that

She’s easily a 28, there have being a few hauls where she has struggled in a size 28 but then obviously it’s just poor sizing not the fact she is the size 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

I keep seeing bopo influencers complaining about chronic conditions and issues with conceiving. The weight 80% of the time is the issue but none of them seem to want to acknowledge that and anyone who politely suggests it is immediately Blocked as a troll or a hater. I’m all for live and let live but they need to realise the influence they have and use it wisely.
Does anyone follow Sophie Payne? She’s recently posted she’s got 10 stone to lose as she is having trouble conceiving and they won’t give her fertility treatment at her current weight. She made a big thing of saying she didn’t wanna ‘trigger’ anyone so hadnt made a big deal of it and she is only doing it basically for this fertility treatment and that she was happy with her body otherwise. Why are they so scared to admit that being 10 stone overweight is bad for you, whilst still being body positive.. it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow Sophie Payne? She’s recently posted she’s got 10 stone to lose as she is having trouble conceiving and they won’t give her fertility treatment at her current weight. She made a big thing of saying she didn’t wanna ‘trigger’ anyone so hadnt made a big deal of it and she is only doing it basically for this fertility treatment and that she was happy with her body otherwise. Why are they so scared to admit that being 10 stone overweight is bad for you, whilst still being body positive.. it’s ridiculous
Yes yes yes. It really bothers me that these people who are apart of this ‘bopo’ actually think losing weight will upset other people. They must be size 28+ That’s unhealthy.
If I thought my online support of other plus size accounts would be upset that I was reducing my chance of heart attacks and strokes and future joint issues I would be thinking again of my choice of friends were.

& I’m sure plus size clothing accounts start from smaller sizes so just on the other hand I’m sure they won’t lose, contracts? I don’t know what it’s called 🤣, as the clothes will surely fit and sit better in them once losing weight.

no ones saying they have to lose weight to be a size whatever but just do it for health and bloody comfort. And hopefully they’ll change habits not just do a quick surgery.

I’m trying to lose weight from a size 18 and my back is in agony, I couldn’t imagine being larger.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.