Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There needs to be way more clarity where these swipe up and affiliate links are concerned.

Should they be allowed to profit from AL and swipe ups on items that are gifted in the first instance ?

I think they are way more lucrative then what some of these so called influencers would have us believe.

Reactions: 5
There needs to be way more clarity where these swipe up and affiliate links are concerned.

Should they be allowed to profit from AL and swipe ups on items that are gifted in the first instance ?

I think they are way more lucrative then what some of these so called influencers would have us believe.
The affiliate industry is worth an estimated $6.8 billion as of 2020. I read that recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I agree but also feel it would just add to the insane amount of clothes they buy, create swipes for, then return

Reactions: 1
I suspect most of them do that anyway! Quick show on haul, add the AL and swipe ups and then return the lot ! It's a scam !

Bit mean of her to take full refund for the desk but keep it.
Obviously another business frightened by the big audience and she'd already tagged them, putting many people off them.

• Sad
I just saw her talking about that !

So she changed her mind about the desk once it was built, badly by them if the drawer isn't closing properly!, asked for a refund and now she's keeping the desk and it's free!

Jeez ! Some people fall into 💩 and still come up 🌹!

Reactions: 9
Obviously another business frightened by the big audience and she'd already tagged them, putting many people off them.
That’s not unusual though. Companies often refund items that they won’t be able to resell and let the customer keep the one they were unhappy with. It’s a cheap bit of furniture. The cost of return and disposal is likely more than its worth in the first place. I don’t think a massive international company the size of Wayfair would be intimidated by her following. I would think they don’t have the first clue who she is.

That’s not unusual though. Companies often refund items that they won’t be able to resell and let the customer keep the one they were unhappy with. It’s a cheap bit of furniture. The cost of return and disposal is likely more than its worth in the first place. I don’t think a massive international company the size of Wayfair would be intimidated by her following. I would think they don’t have the first clue who she is.
Yeah amazon do it all the time

I think this is standard for wayfair they refunded my parents for something but told them to keep it or dispose of it.

I actually dislike her more and more these days. I find myself skipping through her stories so much. Especially when she makes mistakes talking and thinks she’s funny pulling faces. Boils my piss.
Also why tag body shop. You’ve said it’s body shop. Don’t need to tag them Jess. They are a huge company that everyone in the world knows off.

Reactions: 6
Her face covered in that greasy body shop face cleaner made me feel physically ill.

I actually dislike her more and more these days. I find myself skipping through her stories so much. Especially when she makes mistakes talking and thinks she’s funny pulling faces. Boils my piss.
Also why tag body shop. You’ve said it’s body shop. Don’t need to tag them Jess. They are a huge company that everyone in the world knows off.
Oh my god yes. I was going to post that, when she stumbles over words then makes stupid faces it's tiring. I'm tired. Just stop it.

Reactions: 6
So is she not using the facial products she was gifted and even got a personalised plan for?

Is double cleansing normal? I don’t wear makeup often but I wouldn’t do that. I’m confused if it’s just me who doesn’t or if she just wears so much makeup she has to. Also, what happened to the electronic face cleanser thing she was raving about before?

Is double cleansing normal? I don’t wear makeup often but I wouldn’t do that. I’m confused if it’s just me who doesn’t or if she just wears so much makeup she has to. Also, what happened to the electronic face cleanser thing she was raving about before?
Yes it is a thing it is quite good if you wear lots of make up as one cleanse gets the make up off and the next just cleans your skin.

I can't keep up with all these changes of skin routines some of them go through ! I'm sure it's ok to say no thank to gifts and either send back or give to a friend? It comes across soo dishonest when they switch just because something is free ! How is that an honest genuine review when the only reason they are using the product is because it's free?!

• Heart
I hate to break it to her but she’s she not realise it’s irrelevant what the weather is doing a) now, as she is going away in a few weeks and b) where she lives, she’s travelling to a different part of the UK. It might be glorious where she lives and completely different elsewhere 🙄 twit.

Reactions: 7
I double cleanse. But I work on the Tube so I come home covered in a layer of black grime every day. The only reason I wear make up every day is so there's a barrier between the dirt and my skin.

• Wow
I hate to break it to her but she’s she not realise it’s irrelevant what the weather is doing a) now, as she is going away in a few weeks and b) where she lives, she’s travelling to a different part of the UK. It might be glorious where she lives and completely different elsewhere 🙄 twit.
She is also coming to Scotland... I can confirm the weather is terrible😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.