Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. So would I be listening to her after her bottle of vino
He has been working full time stuck in the house, seeing nobody and she's swanning about hardly working, or doing housework....and now expects Paul to taxi her around

Reactions: 5
He has been working full time stuck in the house, seeing nobody and she's swanning about hardly working, or doing housework....and now expects Paul to taxi her around
He's a good egg. I do hope he starts to stick for himself though if she is taking liberties all the time. I doubt he'd put up with it forever.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she work full time? It seems very indulgent considering the kind of money she spends on hair, beauty, holidays, clothes, re decoration.

Those affiliates and ads pay well clearly

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she work full time? It seems very indulgent considering the kind of money she spends on hair, beauty, holidays, clothes, re decoration.

She used to but went part time when IG started paying enough I guess.

I'm following a lovely blogger who is donating all the money from gifted makeup AL to the Yemen appeal, so far it's over £500 ! I'm not suggesting Jess earns anywhere near that but it's very apparent the AL are lucrative hence the quantity of them that are added to everything!! The ones that annoy me are the ones added to items they haven't even bought FFFB is a repeat offender of this !!

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow Jess on IG anymore, but just had a peek at her stories - I do like that polka dot dress, however she is just increasing in size. It’s damaging to the young plus size girls out there thinking it is ok. She is a plus size influencer, therefore talking about her weight is relevant > it seems like she has forgot the stories she posted about wanting to lose weight. It’s obviously up to her what she does, but she is on a dangerous path. Also, did she go to two different friends’ houses last night?! Socially distancing, my arse.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.