Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I dont think anything she puts on Insta is genuine anymore, she might be a genuine person in real life but she certainly showed her true self over them shorts. Spoilt and entitled.
I didn't twig about the shorts until people started commented (maybe that says a lot about me I don't know) and even now I mean OK she maybe shouldn't have done it but she's hardly killed a kitten. I think she just got a bit carried away is all

I think she's just a little immature and gets a bit carried away at times but maybe that's just her personality, loud and in your face.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen loads of the plus size influencers wear this style of jeans. I just don’t get it at all, I think they are so horrible!
I’m a size 20 in jeans and I would never ever wear a style like this, I know it would look horrendous!
Yes I agree I don’t know why they all wear them. They look comfortable but generally most of them it doesn’t look flattering on I don’t get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
shes always going away with her mum, they went abroad together last year. I actually feel Sorry for Milli, he works full time and doesn’t get as many breaks as her and her part time paid job
I agree but I'd say he's absolutely delighted when she's not there annoying him 😂

• Haha

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
...and the out the window shot, the grass is back to knee length.. it’s a rubbish job, but you have to keep on top of it.. I bet her neighbours hate them too. The outside is probs as neglected are the inside.

Least she’s inspiring us on how NOT to be!

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned it here the other day but I realised this morning her face looks so much better without make up. Her skin looks terrible with that foundation. And yes to getting out of breath taking out your plaits aswell 😒 cant be a good sign lol.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Sorry but she needs to be questioned in her weight as she is promoting that lifestyle, if she was a size 6 flogging diet pills it would be fair game. What makes it different that shes obese and is promoting tis 'bopo' mindset and lifestyle without giving a true picture of what it's like to be morbidly obese. Shes said herself she feels uncomfortable and wants to sort herself out. She wont though as long as shes in that world though. I'm not a slim person at all but they cant keep saying that being her size is healthy and just living her best life. Shes lazy and it takes her to wash her hair, shes not just that size from living her life, shes that way because shes lazy and cant be bothered still she makes other people think it's ok to be like that. Her clothes dont look good on her now the majority of the time , shes not being honest about her size either so hardly positive about it is she.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Nobody gets to a size 28 from just enjoying their life and loving food. It’s ridiculous to suggest. There is some underlying issue - binge eating, crash dieting, portion control etc at play! To get and maintain that size she must be consuming way more calories than she needs - it’s not normal or a typical situation. Also, the way she acts towards food eg mood impacted when she can’t get the food she wants, again, this isn’t normal behaviour. It’s behaviour that stems from something and it needs work to resolve it and to get to a healthier place with eating / food!

obviously....

VIP Member
I'm 18st at 5ft3 and a size 22 and I am in agony everyday. Trying to change my lifestyle and get healthy.
Jess must be in agony and if she is a 26 she must be around 20st

• Heart

Goldvoya

I like Jessica a lot but she has changed in the last year. Her style was amazing. She looked good. Maybe its just to do with lockdown and not going out that is having a negative impact on her. She looked fabulous when dressed up for a night out. Skinny jeans, heel, sexy top.
I am normally a 12 but gone up to a 14 due to lockdown. From Monday I will be back to slimming world to get a handle on it again but that stone went on very easy so no judgement from me. I did find it astonishing that she would order a 4 person portion from Gusto for 2 people. I always ate large portions but the weight came from the stuff I treated myself to over the crisis chocolate, crisps, cakes, coke and wine during the week. I think Jessica needs to cut back on the sweet stuff and have one or two treat days not every day.
I just don't understand why she doesn't work fulltime. Surely the extra money would come in handy. She likes her holidays, nights out and clothes. Surely she must get bored. I know she used to have friends calling round on her days off. Milly works full time so it seems a little unfair but maybe she considers insta to be part time work..

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Wow I’m shocked at the amount of food and alcohol... it’s all good to enjoy yourself and have a drink but I swear I just saw her post a story of her having a drink early in the morning.. I hate the way that alcoholism is shown these days... my brother is an alcoholic and a bad one at that. I wish instead of showing themselves drinking having a merry good time they’d show just how much damage alcohol does to your body.. Drinking obscene amounts of alcohol should never be shown as ‘fun’ or ‘cool’. Absolutely everything in moderation but this is Jess we’re talking about, she is always out at the pub having a drink and a meal so moderation does not exist in her life

Okay sorry after rewatching the story it was her defrosting THREE bottles of wine, not drinking them

Homeathome

How many times does she need to go and lie down between jobs. Jesus Christ she is unfit and lazy AF. here’s an idea Jess, get it all done then have a shower and you get to chill for
The rest of the day

Rk1

Yea, there wont be much thought in it. I'm in scotland and it gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of anyone travelling to scotland from anywhere else 🤣🤣 any other time I'd be fine with it but we are doing really well and I dont want it spoiled 🙈 paranoid now!! Lol!

She always does the same, goes on a holiday and stays in the hotel/cabin and only moves for food or the pool/hot tub. I think shes done 2 or 3 walks in all the holidays I've seen her on.
Think you're right on the money there. When she's packing her stuff the last thing on her mind that came to her was packing more joggers if she decided to go out for a walk. Clearly not on her priorities list...

I'm all for lazy holidays but only if you have a dead stressful work/home life. More beach holidays that I consider lazy holidays anyway not a trip to Scotland.

Even then I like to go out and be a tourist or do excursions when I'm away. I couldnt sit about for a whole holiday.

But yeah, Jess doesnt look like she has a stressful/busy life at all. She works part time, naps in the day and doesn't seem a fan of housework. She is also making less of an effort with her appearance in stories than she ever used. She seemed very glam back in the day. I mean, looks like a pretty chilled out life to me, not sure what she'd need to get a break from...