Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been doing stories tagged #datenight and boomerangs of drinks/meals with what’s quite obviously a woman’s handbag on the table. I think he tagged a women in one of them too.

Reactions: 1
Her Instagram is private now!?
Strange move for a vlogger! I wonder what Channel Mum are thinking about her. Didn’t she say a few months ago that she’d been “promoted” by them and was now earning more? Surely that means she has to be putting out more content. She barely does any YouTube videos anymore and when she does they’re just flogging her Tropic stuff.

Reactions: 2
I expect the going private has something to do with Pete. Things turned ugly between them again? Doesn't want to be stalked by him, his family and new girlfriend?

Very bad for her so-called career though. How will she sell her beauty products if her accounts are all private?

Jess is actually one of the few Influencers who doesn't actually annoy the hell out of me.
But there is something very dodgy about her and Pete that I can't quiet put my finger on. I never liked Pete. Always thought he was a twit, same as Rebecca lambs bf. But there is something there that's not right. The way they were as a couple, how she let him treat her, they way the split up and got back together and now how they are Co parenting. Just something very odd going on they are keeping behind the scenes.

• Heart
Jess is actually one of the few Influencers who doesn't actually annoy the hell out of me.
But there is something very dodgy about her and Pete that I can't quiet put my finger on. I never liked Pete. Always thought he was a twit, same as Rebecca lambs bf. But there is something there that's not right. The way they were as a couple, how she let him treat her, they way the split up and got back together and now how they are Co parenting. Just something very odd going on they are keeping behind the scenes.
That they still sleep together ;) are we confirmed the woman in the stories wasn’t Jess? Nothing shocks me with her anymore she lost a lot of real life friends over the situation

Account back public again. August been a really hard month for her apparently but she is meditating and working on getting her botty back for her trip to Dubai.

And the flogging beauty products has paid off as she has been rewarded with a 5star trip to Vietnam.

Account back public again. August been a really hard month for her apparently but she is meditating and working on getting her botty back for her trip to Dubai.

And the flogging beauty products has paid off as she has been rewarded with a 5star trip to Vietnam.
What did she do for work in Dubai years ago? Hopefully not the same as what’s on the Chloe Khan thread 😳 I’ve not though of Dubai the same since I read that 😝

• Haha
What did she do for work in Dubai years ago? Hopefully not the same as what’s on the Chloe Khan thread 😳 I’ve not though of Dubai the same since I read that 😝
Im sure I remember her saying she taught English as a foreign language in Dubai. She might have had a side hussle on the go though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im sure I remember her saying she taught English as a foreign language in Dubai. She might have had a side hussle on the go though [emoji1787]
Didnt she say something about working with special needs (not sure if children or adults).
Or was that before she went to Dubai, I recall her saying she had to wear a hat because she had long hair

Didnt she say something about working with special needs (not sure if children or adults).
Or was that before she went to Dubai, I recall her saying she had to wear a hat because she had long hair

. SM-G950F .
Yes I remember her saying that too, if I remember rightly it was before she went to Dubai

I didn’t mind her I once had a DM conversation when she was going threw her split with Pete she was receptive and opened with me and we talked a little bit. I’ve always said if influencers engage with me that’s what makes me like them. Then suddenly she just stopped replying to me I was more or less tossed aside 🤷‍♀️ I can understand as she didn’t know me, we weren’t close or even met so I was surprised when she was so open about her relationship with Pete the prick.

She’s changed since the break up I can’t quite put it into words how but she has. I honestly never really liked Pete they seemed like a very odd couple to me & I think Pete was the one in that relationship who told everyone what to do! Basically he could do whatever he wanted yet Jess and the kids had to bow down to him. I think if pushed he could be a very angry bitter person! He’s trying to mess with her head by getting with all these other women but I think Jess needs to concentrate on herself and her children. She doesn’t need a man like Pete who has yet to grow up and take responsibility! Having what they would class the ‘finer things in life’ isn’t what defines you as a person & he could have all the money in the world but still come across as a horrible human being.

It’s the children I feel for met because they are impressionable and they are at an age where they know what is going on (especially her older boy) they haven’t seemed to have done anything to shelter them a little. I mean you break up but then you move to Jamaica for a bit? You then break up again what sort of a message is that showing the children? I know for some people that it isn’t easy to walk away especially when you have children but I wish she would seek some help in finding her strength to just tell Pete once and for all to f**k off. I don’t think I would even feel comfortable with co-parenting with him being alone with the children as he seems to have different women, he parties a lot & he never is in one place. He doesn’t seem to take responsibility for anything. I mean what sort of a father is he for throwing his own children out of their home?! Does he even provide for them because it seems from the way she portrayed on SM that it’s all her that’s why she probably is flogging tropic skincare and doing as many ads as possible. For that I can’t fault her because she is doing her best to provide for her children because if he isn’t supporting them then she has to do it all. It can’t be easy for her but I just wish she would see her self worth and stop getting back with him. He’s only being with her when he hasn’t got anyone else because he knows that she will ‘put out’

Yes I know I don’t know them personally but I can only go on what is being shown on social media and she doesn’t portray him in a good light.

Jess worked at a language school in Dubai, and no she WAS NOT a porter potty. The “worst” she did there was go out with her girlfriends on weekends. All the young British expats hang around together there, and that’s how they met. I used to know her before, and she has been nothing but sweet to everyone she’d met.

I’m actually quite sad at how things turned out. I can only imagine what she’s been going through. Divorce cannot be easy when your other half is toxic. She’s clearly struggling.

She just fell deeply in love with the wrong person. It all started off beautifully. She saw the best in him and you cannot fault her for that.

Jess worked at a language school in Dubai, and no she WAS NOT a porter potty. The “worst” she did there was go out with her girlfriends on weekends. All the young British expats hang around together there, and that’s how they met. I used to know her before, and she has been nothing but sweet to everyone she’d met.

I’m actually quite sad at how things turned out. I can only imagine what she’s been going through. Divorce cannot be easy when your other half is toxic. She’s clearly struggling.

She just fell deeply in love with the wrong person. It all started off beautifully. She saw the best in him and you cannot fault her for that.

Started off beautifully? She got with a man who had a pregnant baby mama at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Started off beautifully? She got with a man who had a pregnant baby mama at home?
He hooked up with his ex when she was over if I’m not mistaken, got pregnant, decided to keep the baby. He was seeing other girls around the time his ex got pregnant. As far as Jess knew they were broken up for a while.

What’s beautifully for her might not be the same thing for you. Romantic trip, engagement in Maldives ain’t that bad. So he clearly was a sweetheart at the beginning.

He hooked up with his ex when she was over if I’m not mistaken, got pregnant, decided to keep the baby. He was seeing other girls around the time his ex got pregnant. As far as Jess knew they were broken up for a while.

What’s beautifully for her might not be the same thing for you. Romantic trip, engagement in Maldives ain’t that bad. So he clearly was a sweetheart at the beginning.
They got engaged because they couldn’t be in dubai with her being pregnant and them unmarried. Definitely no fairytale in my books more like the ended up together out of sheer fuckups. Regardless I think she was definitely more into the whole love story than him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.