Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is tropic a MLM scheme? If so I am pretty appalled that she’s doing it and endorsing it given MLM preys on sahms, doesn’t really go with the positive energy vibe she puts out there. I found Jess doesn’t actually do anything with her boys alone, they are either in a crèche while she gyms or they’re stuck in front of screens at home. The only time she ever does something outside with them is if she can get someone to go with her, I found it very odd for someone who is a sahm.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how many new clients the Mintyard have accumulated because of Jess. They would be able to find out, since it is essentially a referral scheme otherwise how else would they know if they are getting value for money (ie, providing her with free PT sessions in exchange for exposure online, only that they don’t just want exposure, they need paying customers).
See shes reading here then

Everytime she used to say 'everything amazing you' on her stories, when she was trying to push her viewers to the page I would cring. You're right though she hasn't mentioned it in ages. It's all about flogging Tropic now.

Reactions: 4
Yeh and when that fails and falls flat she’ll be onto the next. She was all about minimalisation and preaching that and only having what you need and now she’s literally a marketer. So weird

Reactions: 1
See she’s been reading here again, finally started to use #ad for her Tropic posts.

The minimalism is laughable now. She’s always recommending getting a Tropic starter kit with 3 or 4 products even if you’re only interested in 1 thing.

Minimalism and being a flogger is such a conflict of interest. At the same time as preaching about decluttering and leading a simpler life here is an affiliate link to all the stuff you can buy from Amazon Prime.

Talking about Jenson’s speech because he says free instead of tree and then she says “it’s nuthink to worry about”. Maybe she should get some flash cards for herself too.

Reactions: 3
See she’s been reading here again, finally started to use #ad for her Tropic posts.

The minimalism is laughable now. She’s always recommending getting a Tropic starter kit with 3 or 4 products even if you’re only interested in 1 thing.
Yes but ad in the most smallest print possible on bottom of stories and hidden by send message text 😂

So her latest post should be #ad and even though it’s about Marwell zoo she still managed to squeeze in Tropic! Unbelievable

Jess has just over 20k followers but her posts only get liked average time of 100ish times? Her give no toss what anyone thinks post only has about 150likes? I’ve unfollowed now as she was so busy again yesterday 🤦‍♀️

Her YouTube video that Q&A I laughed so much. She apparently isn’t vegan because she went to Jamaica a year ago and when she would ask for a vegetable curry they’d say they don’t have vegetables 😂😂 I’m not sure if she thinks we are dumb? Also feel like half these questions were coincidentally responses to half of the tattle threads 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg!!! Maori g and cross with herself because the bananas had plastic ( I agree they shouldn’t) bit two mins before showing pancakes in a plastic bag all individually wrapped in plastic!!!!!! Ffs!!!! Make your own and freeze them! Just as quick, more healthy and less packaging!

Wish Jess would actually do her homework! People are NOT bullying anyone ( didn’t Jess make an account on here and say some pretty nasty stuff about peters new girlfriend.) that’s bullying! People commenting on the shadiness of some mummy floggers is not bullying or trolling! It’s questioning companies as that’s what they all are, this is their job, they are the company! They are accountable and if I’m questioning their ethics I am not being a troll or a bully!! Maybe all of us on here should start shouting as they seem to be trolling us! They certainly are calling tattlers much worse names than I’ve seen them being called and stating what sort of people we are, jealous 🙄etc! I’m sick to death of it! Jess and her co floggers are salesmen, worse than dodgy second hand car dealers! Dressing up as worn out mums, being your friend whilst all the while trying to get you to buy stuff they get free or have been paid too and not being 100% transparent about it. Again, it is not bullying! Sorry Jess but the whole the world is falling apart and we should be worried about that rather bullying online is a bit rich as well, what about the endless consumption of utter crap all your fellow mummies constantly push?? Or the awful impact on mental health that the ‘perfect’ lives they all show have? The mummy market on Instagram in my eyes is toxic, not anyone on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wish Jess would actually do her homework! People are NOT bullying anyone ( didn’t Jess make an account on here and say some pretty nasty stuff about peters new girlfriend.) that’s bullying! People commenting on the shadiness of some mummy floggers is not bullying or trolling! It’s questioning companies as that’s what they all are, this is their job, they are the company! They are accountable and if I’m questioning their ethics I am not being a troll or a bully!! Maybe all of us on here should start shouting as they seem to be trolling us! They certainly are calling tattlers much worse names than I’ve seen them being called and stating what sort of people we are, jealous [emoji849]etc! I’m sick to death of it! Jess and her co floggers are salesmen, worse than dodgy second hand car dealers! Dressing up as worn out mums, being your friend whilst all the while trying to get you to buy stuff they get free or have been paid too and not being 100% transparent about it. Again, it is not bullying! Sorry Jess but the whole the world is falling apart and we should be worried about that rather bullying online is a bit rich as well, what about the endless consumption of utter crap all your fellow mummies constantly push?? Or the awful impact on mental health that the ‘perfect’ lives they all show have? The mummy market on Instagram in my eyes is toxic, not anyone on here.
What gets me about the mental health is that it seems they all have anxiety if they are just having a bad day. Few (if any) of them who say this and that about MH, never mention any therapy or medication to help. It's all "self help" whilst pushing products on to us. Mental health my arse...

Reactions: 3
What gets me about the mental health is that it seems they all have anxiety if they are just having a bad day. Few (if any) of them who say this and that about MH, never mention any therapy or medication to help. It's all "self help" whilst pushing products on to us. Mental health my arse...

. SM-G950F .
Thw odds of people having anxiety disorder as a population.
Then the odds of someone with anxiety being very public , attending lots of events and taking lots of photos must be even bigger.
If social media and being an influencer is detrimental to mental health give it up ans get a job.
Is she saying anything new. Defending her lovely friend Rebecca?

Can she not see that her and the other shady influencers are a huge part of the problem regarding mental health?? The pressure they put on people by constantly showing off the latest ‘must have items’ the perfect life, the perfect children..... it’s never ending. I have zero empathy for any of them that say they have MH issues, I feel for their kids they sell out, their vulnerable followers and that’s it!

Can she not see that her and the other shady influencers are a huge part of the problem regarding mental health?? The pressure they put on people by constantly showing off the latest ‘must have items’ the perfect life, the perfect children..... it’s never ending. I have zero empathy for any of them that say they have MH issues, I feel for their kids they sell out, their vulnerable followers and that’s it!
As long as they get the money and the following why would they. One-upmanship. If they have to have the constant latest thing then they're either missing something in their lives or need to grow up a bit imo.

Did anyone see her post the other day where it was saying that the news shouldn't be glorifying the heatwave we had and actually address the fact it's caused by global warming. This comes from the woman who was happy to drive around in a range rover which I imagine is not very eco friendly. She's also happy to jet off around the world on aeroplanes. She should look at her own carbon footprint before preaching to others about global warming

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.