Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the top parties, being taken out to The Ivy by her manager, trips to Vietnam for the top sellers all sound very MLM /pyramid selling practices to me too.

Reactions: 6
Her content has gone down hill so much lately. She’s clearly focusing her attention on Tropic now. Her videos are such lower quality than they used to be. She just throws loads of clips together with some standard music over the top now.

also, looks like Petes been back in the country for a while and hasn’t seen the kids. His feed and stories are all about Rhys but none of Jasper or Jenson.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who doesn't love all these pictures with her sons in her underwear?
Is it a thirst trap? With your kids? I don't get it

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who doesn't love all these pictures with her sons in her underwear?
Is it a thirst trap? With your kids? I don't get it
These days, anything on her feed falls into one of the following categories:
1. Photo of her implants/bum
2. Photo at the gym
3. Ad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Petes stories lately have been showing him in hotels with a new woman....Jess starts flashing the flesh a bit more. Coincidence? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she might have been on a date the other night. The night she went to Chichester in the red top her boobs were struggling to stay inside.

These days, anything on her feed falls into one of the following categories:
1. Photo of her implants/bum
2. Photo at the gym
3. Ad
I just came in here to write the same. So tacky, why pose in your bra with your kids on the internet?!
Also I’ve never been but what’s the all the fuss with Dubai?? It seems so artificial not a place I would want to bring up my kids

Reactions: 1
Her stories these last couple of days have been really off. Can't put my finger on it, just more posey and 'made up' than usual!!

Reactions: 2
Why was she in jeans and just a bra? Im confused🥴. Just to show off her implants?

Reactions: 3
I think the bra photos were for a breast cancer campaign thing that she missed out on going too so she just took her own photo at home.

I mean, she basically lives in a sports bra anyway so it’s not a big change to her usual photos and stories.

I just came in here to write the same. So tacky, why pose in your bra with your kids on the internet?!
Also I’ve never been but what’s the all the fuss with Dubai?? It seems so artificial not a place I would want to bring up my kids
And not very in keeping with the spiritual goddess minimalist eco queen vibe.
While we all ignore the gucci belt etc.

So she’s setting up another “business”

Tenner says it’s the same travel thing that Ellis Sara Smith is pushing. Not a business at all, another mlm pyramid thing that is all about recruiting “mumpreneurs” and being a #bossbabe 🙄

Be prepared for her content quality to drop even further as she puts less time and effort into blogging and more into selling yet another scheme.

Reactions: 5
So she’s setting up another “business”

Tenner says it’s the same travel thing that Ellis Sara Smith is pushing. Not a business at all, another mlm pyramid thing that is all about recruiting “mumpreneurs” and being a #bossbabe 🙄

Be prepared for her content quality to drop even further as she puts less time and effort into blogging and more into selling yet another scheme.
I guess this means her magical healing crystal phase has well and truly come to an end. 🤔

Not sure how her content could get any worse - 90% of it is just photos of her at the gym in a sports bra.

I do feel sorry for her, trying to make a living and supporting her boys as a single mom. I just wish she would find a way to do it without plastering photos of her kids all over Instagram.

Not sure I feel for her. She’s still living a luxurious lifestyle despite being a single mum- holidays to Dubai, driving a Range Rover, living in a big privately rented house. A lot of families with two decent incomes couldn’t afford those things.

Not sure I feel for her. She’s still living a luxurious lifestyle despite being a single mum- holidays to Dubai, driving a Range Rover, living in a big privately rented house. A lot of families with two decent incomes couldn’t afford those things.
I was about to say the same. My husband works full time. I work part time and we couldn't afford a holiday to dubai. She seems to very financially comfortable. I'd love to know how as all my single mum friends along with lots of my married friends live pay check to pay check 🤷‍♀️ I don't belive it's all from tropic and she can't earn much from YouTube now as its bearly a channel anymore

Reactions: 3
Completely agree!

She seems like a very privileged person, so much so that she doesnt seem aware of it.

She’s going on and on about being green and natural and eco but jet setting and driving big diesel cars. It just doesn’t add up.

Plus, she’s not running “businesses” like she says. She’s flogging someone else’s products to her large insta following that initially followed for parenting info, support or just someone to relate to. She’s completely taking advantage of that.Yesterday she was advertising £20 Tropic things as teacher presents! Do people really spend £20 per teacher every year at Christmas and end of terms? Mine are lucky if they get a card and a box of chocolates!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.