Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child maintenance from Pete. Wouldn’t be surprised if the bank of mum and dad helps her out too.

I wonder if Pete saw Jenson for his birthday? He was definitely back in the country as he was posting loads of hotel stays and days out with Rhys. No mention of seeing Jenson or Jasper on Petes or Jess’ instas.

Reactions: 1
I am split down the middle about Jess.

On one hand I think she has been very badly hurt by her ex. Despite everything she is a glass half full kind of person, doesn't moan about being a single parent and just gets on with it but she did start dating Pete and got herself pregnant when he was about to become a father with someone else. The tropics selling doesn't sit well with me and lastly for the love of God no more tits and arse photos.

Reactions: 6
I think Jess is doing a great job during this divorce. I can only imagine how tough it can be, starting your life all over again with two kids entirely yours to care for. I have a VERY comfortable lifestyle thanks to my husband, and I’d be quite devastated to lose it. I’m sure she was too.
She could’ve pulled a “getting over a divorce” card, ditched her kids and went partying in Dubai. Instead she’s taken her kids on holiday and has been doing so much fun stuff with them. Don’t see Pete taking the kids on holiday on his own.
While I agree that her content isn’t all that anymore, but you cannot blame her for having a slightly above average lifestyle whether it’s Tropics, child support or her parents helping out. She’s giving her kids a good life while focusing on her well being (gym, etc.)
Nothing makes me happier than seeing a woman come out of a divorce looking great.

P.s. I didn’t get that bra with kids photo either

Reactions: 4
Seeing the boys in that taxi with the seat going over their necks made me feel very uneasy.

Seeing the boys in that taxi with the seat going over their necks made me feel very uneasy.
Unfortunately that’s what it is like over there - your only way of travelling around is in taxis and if you tried to book one with car seats they would laugh in your face!

I’m sorry but all this talk about travelling with her kids is beyond ridiculous. She is staying in expensive hotels eating in fancy restaurants in well known flashy tourist hot spots etc etc, everyone will be speaking in English too her. This is not travelling. Sick and tired of hearing about it. You are on a long, extravagant, paid for by the bank of mummy & daddy, holiday hun.

I’m sorry but all this talk about travelling with her kids is beyond ridiculous. She is staying in expensive hotels eating in fancy restaurants in well known flashy tourist hot spots etc etc, everyone will be speaking in English too her. This is not travelling. Sick and tired of hearing about it. You are on a long, extravagant, paid for by the bank of mummy & daddy, holiday hun.
She is staying in her friends place. They were there sometimes but obviously at work during the day then they went away for the weekend.

Why would she post something using that word? Obviously trying to have a little dig at Pete but very inappropriate and not at all funny. Silly girl.

Reactions: 4
Why would she post something using that word? Obviously trying to have a little dig at Pete but very inappropriate and not at all funny. Silly girl.
Exactly! I seriously cannot think why she would not think that was inappropriate.

I have messaged her but no response as yet.

Reactions: 2
Not funny in the slightest. Completely offensive. Racist. Mrs Meldrum the second! I actually remember her posting something in Mrs Meldrums defense regarding her racist post so this did not really come as surprise.

Reactions: 5
So she has took it down now. People have obviously been messaging her but she isnt going to publically acknowledge it and hoping it will get brushed over. I don't get how she can be that naive to think that it's not offensive to post language like that.

I’m really surprised there hasn’t been backlash to this! Happy to be corrected but I found her sharing that more shocking that the meldrums comment in the lift. I guess it’s easy delete stories.

Why's she asking for a poll on what her next video should be on, then ignore it and film what she wants anyway?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.