Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her post the other day where it was saying that the news shouldn't be glorifying the heatwave we had and actually address the fact it's caused by global warming. This comes from the woman who was happy to drive around in a eange rover which I imagine is not very eco friendly. She's also happy tojet off around the world on aeroplanes. She should looks at her own carbon footprint before preaching about global warming
Couldn't agree more with this! At least she should acknowledge that she does X, Y and Z so isn't perfect, before she goes preaching to others!

Reactions: 2
Couldn't agree more with this! At least she should acknowledge that she does X, Y and Z so isn't perfect, before she goes preaching to others!
Definitely, though I doubt it will be long and she will move on to something else as per usual. I notice the views are not great on her channel so on to the next hot topic for her.
She can't even decide if shes vegan or not. You cant say you are then say "oh but such and such a reason (which was a bit of a lame excuse in my opinion) is why shes not 100% vegan, only now and again.
Now I'm not vegan but have Vegan friends, I'm fully supportive of everyone who doesn't lie through there teeth.
That Vegan couple would rip her a new hole [emoji1787][emoji1787]

God she really is irritating im so postive? Always in activewear.
So shes declared the pt mintyard as kindly gifted doea she pay for David lloyd
All she seems to do is go to the gym.
Is her and Pete still split.
Shes living in new rented small house.
I used to like her but not been able to relate in long time.
Her undying support of mrs meldrum with her arse out was final straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her and Pete still split but she sleeps with him when he comes home, it’ll end up them trying again as this is the way it happened last time. Same old same old.

She’s in a smaller rented now yes. She doesn’t pay for David Lloyd herself her membership came from working with them but she stopped declaring. Her first paid for memembership got cancelled by Pete when they split up.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her and Pete still split but she sleeps with him when he comes home, it’ll end up them trying again as this is the way it happened last time. Same old same old.

She’s in a smaller rented now yes. She doesn’t pay for David Lloyd herself her membership came from working with them but she stopped declaring. Her first paid for memembership got cancelled by Pete when they split up.

How do you know about her and Pete sleeping together?

How do you know about her and Pete sleeping together?
We’ve got a lot of mutual friends and we live in the same town. It’s common knowledge amongst her friends that her and Pete are very much a joke everyone roles their eyes about it and her parents can’t stand him. Equally his parents despise her.

• Wow
Not a great example to set for their boys!
Always goes on about positivity yet has such a messy negative relationship?!

Why do his parents dislike her?

Not a great example to set for their boys!
Always goes on about positivity yet has such a messy negative relationship?!

Why do his parents dislike her?
I know right? Well before Pete’s sister passed away, Pete and Jess had broken up during her pregnancy and his sister (Michelle) really dislikes Jess. Pete went to her at first when she kicked him out, she had thrown stuff at him and caused absolute hell. She slagged his whole family off on twitter and Facebook and they saw it. And then the way she played like she was the doting sister in law then when she was passing away, they always say she used Michelle for her channels. All very sad really to use a dying woman and her children, Jess never bothered with her ‘niece and nephew’ afterwards

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That is really interesting but not surprising about her relationship with Pete. Back when they mentioned the latest split she was talking divorce but that has died a death now.

From the wedding video you could see that the families were chalk and cheese.

That is really interesting but not surprising about her relationship with Pete. Back when they mentioned the latest split she was talking divorce but that has died a death now.

From the wedding video you could see that the families were chalk and cheese.

Yes completely Pete’s family are very rough and ready but they’ve been through a lot as his brother jumped off a bridge quite a few years ago too. The divorce is probably off again

I know right? Well before Pete’s sister passed away, Pete and Jess had broken up during her pregnancy and his sister (Michelle) really dislikes Jess. Pete went to her at first when she kicked him out, she had thrown stuff at him and caused absolute hell. She slagged his whole family off on twitter and Facebook and they saw it. And then the way she played like she was the doting sister in law then when she was passing away, they always say she used Michelle for her channels. All very sad really to use a dying woman and her children, Jess never bothered with her ‘niece and nephew’ afterwards
Didn’t he cheat on her when she was pregnant though? Just sounds like a bloody mess all of it. I also can’t trust anyone on this thread after seeing fake accounts 😂😂😂

Didn’t he cheat on her when she was pregnant though? Just sounds like a bloody mess all of it. I also can’t trust anyone on this thread after seeing fake accounts 😂😂😂
Not that I know of when she was pregnant but every time they’ve split he’s been sleeping around and I don’t think she ever has. I know the second time before Jamaica she was dating a guy in between but that stopped when she saw pound signs when Pete was heading to Jamaica

As if she took her Tropic products on a day out to the sunflower farm 😂

Her new post 🙄 Are we supposed to applaud her for wearing the same dress twice?

News flash Jess, the women that you’re selling to do this every bloody day! Shopping sprees and new outfits are a bit of a luxury to a lot of people that you’re trying to relate to with your #mumlife and #singlemum posts.

Assuming by her latest stories and Lucie and the bump posting about her gorgeous friend being single that the duck budding with Pete is over (for now anyway).

Don’t most people film themselves from the side when they’re doing those lifts?

I guess she saw Petes “date night” story and now she’s giving us all an eyeful! 😂 🍈 🍈

Don’t most people film themselves from the side when they’re doing those lifts?

I guess she saw Petes “date night” story and now she’s giving us all an eyeful! 😂 🍈 🍈
Who is he seeing now? He goes private/public so often I always miss these stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.