Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even want to leave the country right now? She won’t be travelling to see family. She’ll just be going to Dubai for a suntan and some cocktails. It’s actually mind blowing how selfish some people are during this pandemic. She doesn’t know who she’ll be next to in the airport, in the plane, in taxis, bars, restaurants etc then she’ll be back with her kids (who will have already been in at least 3 different households) and sending them to school without any time for quarantining.

NOBODY needs a holiday enough to risk someone’s life.

Reactions: 6
Why would you even want to leave the country right now? She won’t be travelling to see family. She’ll just be going to Dubai for a suntan and some cocktails. It’s actually mind blowing how selfish some people are during this pandemic. She doesn’t know who she’ll be next to in the airport, in the plane, in taxis, bars, restaurants etc then she’ll be back with her kids (who will have already been in at least 3 different households) and sending them to school without any time for quarantining.

NOBODY needs a holiday enough to risk someone’s life.
Surrey freebie bleep Blogmebeautiful currently in Dubai, taken her two young kids?!? WTF is wrong with these people

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would love to see her heating bill. I don't know any other woman who lives in cropped tops in the middle of December.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The post of the throw back photo of her, thismamalife and Lara Jarvis. Omg, jess and Sarah look so different. You couldn't even match them up.as the same people now. Lots of botox, fillers and personality transplants.

Reactions: 4
Toasting new beginnings with boxes in front of her? Whats that supposed to mean?

Reactions: 1
Toasting new beginnings with boxes in front of her? Whats that supposed to mean?
That’s not her usual house. Maybe she’s moved/moving?

She could possibly be at ThisMamalifes new house ?! That would be incredibly stupid with the COVID rules though.

That’s not her usual house. Maybe she’s moved/moving?

She could possibly be at ThisMamalifes new house ?! That would be incredibly stupid with the COVID rules though.
True, thats a possibility. The other thing that crossed my mind was a new man possibly?

So what’s her new beginning..? With a house emoji? I don’t get what it could be if she has now confirmed she hasn’t moved house. Hmm

Reactions: 2
Yes, very attention seeking to put up a post about celebrating new beginning with that emoji with packing boxes in the background and a champagne flute and then next story coming on to say no she hasn't moved, maybe next year. Odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, very attention seeking to put up a post about celebrating new beginning with that emoji with packing boxes in the background and a champagne flute and then next story coming on to say no she hasn't moved, maybe next year. Odd.
Guessing that means she was flouting the tier rules and visiting thismamalife, in that case. 😑

That would go against everything she preaches. I seriously don’t think it’s possible. She would be an absolute joke if so.

Reactions: 5
She has been bubbled up with her gym mum pal so if she has moved Pete or some other guy into the house she has been breaking the rules. She can't swap bubble buddies.

I find that story with the champagne glass and house emoji very strange. Either say something if you have something to announce or stay quiet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.