Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na he’s a proper show off yet his companies barely make any money when you look at their accounts online. There was rumours that he deals hence the flashy lifestyle

Reactions: 1
His hydroponics business is basically a drug growing business

He’s now living in the house the least he could do is give her one of his many cars so she can take their children to school and nursery.

Last edited:
She knowingly had an affair and got pregnant by a married man, while he was working abroad, bad on both their parts, it shouldnt have came as a surprise to her when he did the same again..... also his business is hydroponics set ups, so basically helping people to grow cannabis, no doubt this wont be a legitimate business. Imo they are chavs with cash.

Reactions: 2
Was he married to Rhys' mum? I assumed that he muat have split with her whilst she was pregnant or and got with Jess quite quickly afterwards. From how she has spoken in the past about Rhys I think Jess has a good relationship with Rhys mum and has been in his life since he was born.

I thought Pete was a web designer? Has she been spinning a little white lie about what he really does?

He’s both. He does contract ux design work and also has a hydroponics company.

Oooh dear that isn't very 'clean living'. Helping wannabe drug dealers get started but keeping that very quiet on social media.

Yes he’s kind of left his web designing business behind. He’s scummy and you’re right she knew exactly what she was doing. No he wasn’t married to Rhys Mum but they were 100% together when he got involved with Jess and got her pregnant three weeks into a relationship. She wanted the flashy life and it’s come back to bite her on the arse. If they cheat with you they will cheat on you.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't care how much I liked someone if he was about to have a baby with someone I would keep well away. Although I think the ex had a lucky escape.

Just found this thread. I really like Jess and was a bit horrified when she took him back after what he did to her business. He is very smarmy looking and I wouldn't have touched him with a ten foot pole in the first place but to each their own. I really hope she's doing ok, she seems quite fragile and I hope for the best for her and her boys.

Reactions: 5
I like Jess too, I think shes a nice person. I just hope she has the emotional strength to stay away from Pete and never take him back again! She deserves so much better.

Reactions: 5
Pete seems to have removed me from Instagram ??‍♀ I only followed to see what a dick he really was. Using his phone while driving and filming himself speeding. Drugs etc. How low must her poor self esteem be to have taken him back beforehand. I feel for the woman I really do.

I remember she said in her wedding vlogs way back when that she spent the entire morning being sick with nerves and I wonder if she knew all along this was where it was heading :(

Just read her new blog post and she says she thinks they filed for divorce too quickly and maybe it’s not the right decision. Definitely sounds like she’d probably take him back again.

Just read it as well. She really needs to sort this indecisiveness out for the sake of the boys. It can’t be good for them this constant going back and forth they mustn’t know whether they are coming or going.

The thing I wonder is, where are her family in all this?

Im currently going through a separation and as soon as I am able I'm going to file for divorce. However at the beginning of it all as it came out of the blue I really didn't want any of it to be happening. He randomly just left, and I didn't want him to go. So I understand how she feels.

BUT, as my STBXH actions have escalated and gotten worse, that has helped me see this is the right path, as has my family, friends and even lawyer's support.

Where is her support network, as her parents are lovely. If I was them I would be saying, I know its hard but look at what he has done and said, deleting the blog out of spite and messing up her earning capabilities amongst other things?

He isn't the man you thought he was, and I understand how hard that is to find out that this is the case, it's a whole mess of emotions. I just hope she can see she and the boys deserve better. She deserves to be happy and the boys deserve a happy mum.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.