Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have made it intolerable for her to stay. I can't believe he's the faithful type but I guess she is trying to not make the situation worse. She said previously people had been messaging him and it makes it worse for her

Anyway he should have been the one to leave instead of his boys having to leave their home. Father of the bloody year right there ?

Reactions: 3
Pete has made his instagram private but before he did just from his photographs and posts you could see that him and Jess were polar opposites. His was junk food, drink, fags and splashing the cash whilst she is clean living, minimalism and self care.
He had one post about being in Ibiza, pissed and slightly stoned - even if you are why would you broadcast that to the world when you are a father of three. He needs to do some serious growing up.

Reactions: 7
the prick is posting Insta stories of him and his other son in the house this evening. I really hope he feels wonderful making his other boys leave their home.

Reactions: 2
Omg. Is he really. What an insensitive vile man. How must those boys feel, especially Jasper. Having to leave that quickly with no build up to it.

A desperate attempt to appear as if Jess dumping him doesn't bother him. Let's see in 12 months times who is the happy one.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she’s lying for him now? Probably all the tit his family give her daily it’s horrific. But she’s definitely lied if she said that in a live. I think he’ll try for full custody too because he earns more and obviously has more stability with the house and cars at the moment. He’s happy to destroy her and is totally oblivious to the fact he’s then destroying his children too

He wouldn't stand a chance for full custody. He works away too much and wouldn't be able to give them the stability they need. Jess did the majority of the childcare, even with the stepson. I wouldn't put it past his to try though.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she’s lying for him now? Probably all the tit his family give her daily it’s horrific. But she’s definitely lied if she said that in a live. I think he’ll try for full custody too because he earns more and obviously has more stability with the house and cars at the moment. He’s happy to destroy her and is totally oblivious to the fact he’s then destroying his children too
He is the type who would go for full custody just to hurt her not because he wants it. Having the kids full time would mess with his party playboy lifestyle and to be honest no court in the land would give him full custody just because he has more money. Jess has been the full time stay at home parent since birth and that counts for far more than any money.

New member, hi!
I’ve followed Jess since Channel Mum started. I thought oh wow another local blogger/vlogger, lovely! As it’s nice to meet others with a similar interest. Once CM really took off, the elevated status of the CM few really was highlighted and my attempts to communicate was viewed as if I was a crazy fan girl.
It is a shame that Pete is being such a cock. I think she rightly thought he was a narcissist. I hope she is strong and has the resilience to get through the hard times.

Oh I do quite like Jess’s insta, not such a fan of the YouTube account anymore as it’s all a bit samey. Not sure how many times you can minimise until there’s just nothing left!

I hope she’s ok though, seems like she’s probably got her focus and will end up doing fine with the boys or whatever Pete throws her way.

I’ve bumped into him a few times in Portsmouth on nights out and he’s a massive show off and flirt so it does surprise me that he didn’t cheat.

We have a mutual best friend and she’s definitely lying saying he didn’t cheat. It’s not even like he cheated and she didn’t know. She knows he did so I can’t fathom why she’s lying unless it’s just so he can’t use it against her. Last time he kept everything she said about him online and threatened to use it against her in court. She also threw a plate at him last time (missed anyway) and he threatened to tell everyone she was abusive.

The first time they split she mentioned something in stories about 'trust being gone' so assumed it was cheating or some kind of lie he had told. But no law court would take his word over hers but imagine she needs to be very careful about saying too much publically as he might try and use it. His instagram shows him driving whilst filming on his phone and him mentioning being 'stoned'. Hardly the behaviour of a responsible father.

Very weird. On his Instagram stories he’s posted a photo of a ‘to my husband with love’ birthday card- it’s his birthday today- saying best card ever...

I really like Jess and have always got the impression she's quote vulnerable and he's not very nice to her.. I think in time she will realise she's much better off without him.

I hope she knows that already, deep down. It’s adjusting that is difficult. It’s really good for her that her parents are local for support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.