Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate to co parent with someone like Pete. I bet there’s no meeting in the middle with him when it comes to the boys birthday/Christmas.
I agree he seems very unreasonable and just an all round tool. Comes across like a 17 year old boy not a twenty something man

Reactions: 3
Oh yes Jess is vegan and all her cleaning products are apparently eco friendly and chemical free but she is an “ambassador” for Johnsons Baby ?

Reactions: 1
I don't know if Jess had confidence issues before meeting him or if he slowly chipped away at her self-confidence. Some men do that when they have a beautiful girlfriend / wife and they are scared of losing her.

His instagram is no longer private and he really doesn't behave like a father of three. Obviously sees himself as some kind of gangster, player.

Reactions: 4
I really hope she is ok. She has said on stories she has had to move out with the boys quickly and has lost her car. What a bastard Pete is.

Reactions: 6
I really hope she is ok. She has said on stories she has had to move out with the boys quickly and has lost her car. What a bastard Pete is.
I really don’t like him. I don’t dislike Jess but her videos bore me, all self care and minimalism. I really do hope she’s okay tho.

Reactions: 4
It must really be a feeling of de ja vu for her as she went through exactly this last year with him. He does not seem like a nice guy and she was definately far too good for him she is a different class. I unfollowed her when I unfollowed all channel mummy floggers but I do have a soft spot for her as she comes across very genuine and emotional and I get that..I hope she is ok.

I’ve got a son from a previous relationship and luckily me and his dad have always got on so can agree on sharing Christmas/birthdays etc. However if I was Jess I’d be straight down the courts to get access for Pete in writing as he seems like he’s going to be a nightmare. I can’t imagine him kicking his own kids out and taking away their mode of transport, can you imagine they needed to get to hospital ASAP? I really hope she’s moved out for different reasons and she is ok.

Reactions: 2
We don't know the circumstances so it's possible that she has decided to leave but if he has really kicked her out or made it impossible for her to stay he is a bigger tosser than even I thought possible and I never warmed to him even before the 1st split.
Jess and her boys are far better off without that prick.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure he took the car off her last time as she had to borrow her dad's car then

I'm sure he took the car off her last time as she had to borrow her dad's car then
Yeah I’m sure you’re right, I remember her using a different car. Such a shame it has to turn nasty when there are kids involved. They obviously loved each other enough to get married shame that it has to turn to hatred.

Yeah the johnsons stuff really shocked me too I felt awful for her last year but this year she’s really gone down in my estimations. Hoping now she’s rid of him she’ll become herself again. Also jasper wearing nappies at night when he’s 5?
Jasper may have an issue that she doesn’t disclose and that’s ok. But come on judging a kid for wearing nappies at night it’s a bit low

Reactions: 5
Yeah the johnsons stuff really shocked me too I felt awful for her last year but this year she’s really gone down in my estimations. Hoping now she’s rid of him she’ll become herself again. Also jasper wearing nappies at night when he’s 5?
My son is 7 and has bladder issues so he wears a nappy at night and has medication. So I guess we’ve no idea what goes on with him. All kids do things at different stages

I feel so sorry for her. I don’t really watch her vlogs as find the whole minimalism and ‘amazing you’ stuff really boring but she seems like such a lovely girl. I ageee he’s always seemed so different to her like a wannabe gangster. He’s the lowest of the low if he has kicked her out of that house. She could do so much better than him. I always thought they were such an oddly matched couple.

Reactions: 5
So I’ve heard through a mutual friend that she was speaking to another guy, he found out and went mental. He told her the boys could stay but obviously she wasn’t going to leave them with him so they all left. He took her cars, they were his that he leases out. He also has been very difficult about letting her collect things, saying he’ll be in then not being etc.

Unfortunately Jess will seriously struggle to get anywhere alone as most mortgage companies want two years of solid self employment. Renting should be possible though. He’s a scumbag, he sleeps with half of Portsmouth and is off dicking birds in Ibiza every second weekend it’s horrific. Top emotional abuse.

Poor Jess...i like her she is one of the more genuine vloggers.

Nobody deserves that:(

So I’ve heard through a mutual friend that she was speaking to another guy, he found out and went mental. He told her the boys could stay but obviously she wasn’t going to leave them with him so they all left. He took her cars, they were his that he leases out. He also has been very difficult about letting her collect things, saying he’ll be in then not being etc.

Unfortunately Jess will seriously struggle to get anywhere alone as most mortgage companies want two years of solid self employment. Renting should be possible though. He’s a scumbag, he sleeps with half of Portsmouth and is off dicking birds in Ibiza every second weekend it’s horrific. Top emotional abuse.
Omg if that is true that is pretty tit of him. So what if she was talking to another bloke, they aren’t together anymore!
Bet he’s allowed to do what he wants when he wants. He’s only just come back from Vegas hasn’t he?

Yes he’s just been to Vegas. That man dips around so much, and has the cheek to be angry if she spoke to a guy. She went on a date with one guy last time and he took her entire website down. It’s abusive behaviour from a manipulative man.

Hope she manages to find somewhere affordable for her and the boys. I would have thought the rent and bills on the house she was living in before were expensive so may be a blessing in disguise but he shouldn’t have asked her to leave. He sounds very bitter and controlling to me. I guess she’s staying with her parents? I’m glad she has family to support her. Not a nice situation for anyone to be in.

Yes he’s just been to Vegas. That man dips around so much, and has the cheek to be angry if she spoke to a guy. She went on a date with one guy last time and he took her entire website down. It’s abusive behaviour from a manipulative man.
Seriously? She is well shot of him. I hope she has enough support to be able to get on with things. She doesn't need that man in her life if he acts like that. Sounds like its all about control.

I don't know how you can do that to the mother/ father of your child/ren. You must have loved them at some point and to take away their livilihood that provides for your boys? What even is that?

She’s just done a live, apparently he’s never cheated, he didn’t kick her out but won’t say what happened just that ‘it wasn’t in the nicest of circumstances’ ? and she wasn’t speaking to anyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.