Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the mummy and jasper evening that involved her going to the gym and putting him in the crèche was strange to me I can’t lie

Reactions: 6
She was really stupid getting back with him, I bet her parents were besides themselves!! He destroyed all her work, it’s her income! He’s vile, his behaviour towards her is utterly disgusting, no matter what has gone in she’s the mother to his boys and a good one at that, I hope her parents talk to her, tell her to get good legal advice and NEVER go back.

Reactions: 4
I feel quite mean as you all seem to like her. But I find her really quite irritating. A bit like Charlotte. Her voice is annoying. The obsession with the gym is annoying. I find her patronising. And part of me thinks no wonder why he left. She’s boring.

Reactions: 1
I feel quite mean as you all seem to like her. But I find her really quite irritating. A bit like Charlotte. Her voice is annoying. The obsession with the gym is annoying. I find her patronising. And part of me thinks no wonder why he left. She’s boring.
I have to agree. Something about her I just can’t take to. And I know most people don’t think there's anything wrong with her getting pregnant so soon after Pete conceived another child but it doesn’t sit well with me.

I think she channels her energy and frustration into working out. It keeps her mind occupied which isn’t a bad thing. It is annoying when bloggers jump on bandwagons and start doing tips on doing x, y and z as if they are experts after only doing it for the bare minimum. Minimalism has been some, next thing it will be all about crystals...

I have to agree. Something about her I just can’t take to. And I know most people don’t think there's anything wrong with her getting pregnant so soon after Pete conceived another child but it doesn’t sit well with me.

I agree I kind of think what did she expect? I can’t keep up with her latest phases to. Is she vegan or not? Is she minimalising or not? Is she about the gym life or not? It just doesn’t make sense she seems so scattered

The starting a relationship with someone who is having a baby with someone else is very strange but I think Jess is quite gullible and probably believed whatever line Pete spun about the situation. She seems a hopeless romantic who probably though she could tame the bad boy.

Reactions: 5
I contemplated unfollowing purely because her gurning and "gooood morning/afternoon" just grates on me. Also the grimacing in pictures and thumbnails and whitening her teeth is irritating.

I know your can get photoshop presets and fancy cameras can be amazing etc but in some of her photos her teeth do look very bright! Everything is just illuminated in a lovely flattering way :)

I see on stories Jess talks about living in the loveliest of villages. Is she back in the house she shared with Pete? Has Pete moved out? I don't think her parents live that close by as she was saying it is an hour to do the school run.

Pete works in Wales during the week, he’s always tagging his insta stories with clubs and bars in Cardiff, so I guess Jess might still have keys or access to the old house when he’s gone.

Her parents are a bit more west. Must be a right mare to be on the wrong side for the school run

I saw her gift guide for Jasper and it made me feel quite sad. She’s obviously struggling for money but maybe don’t drive round range rovers etc and then she’d be able to afford to live a little easier? She seems to be still living a Champaign lifestyle on lemonade wages

Reactions: 2
I think the car is Pete's. Surprised he is still letting her drive it. Now, he really is one who likes to give the appearance of having loads of cash.

Reactions: 2
I've started following Jessica recently and I do like her. I suppose I can relate to her and her situation and can understand why she is trying all the many different 'self-care' options. I'm glad that she seems to have a supportive family around her. Her ex husband seems like a right tool.

I think she must have been through a lot with Pete. He obviously hasn't grown up and can't handle the responsibilities that come with being a husband and father. She looks like she has really had her confidence knocked but she is going to be far better off without him. I just have a fear that she will take him back.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine that Pete is going to stick to her “want love need” minimalist Christmas for the boys.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.