Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that tik tok 'nailed social media' when her last grid post from 3 days ago has just one comment šŸ¤£
Those breast implants are far too big for her small frame. Don't know how she doesn't topple over.
šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s exactly what I thought! She hardly gets any comments any more (not including her mum and sister!)

Has she actually spoken on her jess avey UK account this past few days or literally just posted aff links of tit she hasn't bought šŸ¤” obviously desperate for some money. She's chatting away on her tropic account though. This isn't a fun hobby for jess now, it's all about bringing home the dollar, and the jess avey UK account doesn't do that for her and she's looking desperate. It's time to give this up and get an actual job to support her boys

Reactions: 1
She posts so many stories on the Tropics account faffing around with lotions and potions all the time her boys are just watching tv on their own or watching YouTube at her desk.
Even when she actually goes on a walk with them she spends the whole time doing insta lives rather than engaging with the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I used to really like jess, I always thought Pete was a twit. But I liked her, but I just have no time or respect for her anymore. She's so up her own arse, she puts herself first all the time. I totally understand every so often you need to make yourself a priority to make sure your good to look after everyone else, but she just takes the piss. Every single day is self care and the boys have 0 attention. Ever. And it's just boring now, like I am really into skincare (I don't sell) but I like to see products etc, but even I am so bored of her skin care routine, and talking us through the tonics, like she talks us threw them daily like we haven't seen them before. Is she not bored of herself yet?

Reactions: 5
I think sheā€™s a very unhappy person. Thatā€™s why she relies so heavily on ā€œself careā€, sage and rocks. She obviously doesnā€™t love herself or she wouldnā€™t need breast implants, lip fillers and to keep going back to a scumbag ex that treats her like tit. I feel sorry for her. Iā€™ve unfollowed her as she just drags me down.

Also, I personally find that obsessing about yourself and your appearance all the time has a negative effect on mental health. Get up, do your skin care and put your make up on if it makes you feel good, I like my skincare and make up too, but itā€™s focusing outwards on other things that makes me happy.
Happiness starts with gratitude, if sheā€™s always focused on trying to fill her empty cup with ā€œself careā€ sheā€™s never going to be happy.

Reactions: 6
I think sheā€™s a very unhappy person. Thatā€™s why she relies so heavily on ā€œself careā€, sage and rocks. She obviously doesnā€™t love herself or she wouldnā€™t need breast implants, lip fillers and to keep going back to a scumbag ex that treats her like tit. I feel sorry for her. Iā€™ve unfollowed her as she just drags me down.

Also, I personally find that obsessing about yourself and your appearance all the time has a negative effect on mental health. Get up, do your skin care and put your make up on if it makes you feel good, I like my skincare and make up too, but itā€™s focusing outwards on other things that makes me happy.
Happiness starts with gratitude, if sheā€™s always focused on trying to fill her empty cup with ā€œself careā€ sheā€™s never going to be happy.
Yes I agree. I think she is very unhappy and her constant need to show people she is positive is just showing how depressed she is.

Genuinely happy people don't have to keep going on about it!

She needs to focus on her kids. I've seen her numerous times out with her boys and not paying any notice to them whilst on her phone.

Reactions: 2

I think this is spot on. Until she stops letting her ex pick her up and drop her whenever he feels like it her self worth will be shot and sheā€™ll never properly move on

Agree with the above comments, she is a fragile state in reality but puts on this persona because she doesn't want to admit that all she really wants to live back in her big old rented house, go for brunch every day with the girls and have Portsmouth pete at home every night. I think she regrets posting so much of what went on between them online and feels like she has to seem as though shes got it all together when we can see she hasn't.

Also she did meet him by her own admission, in the water of a boat party where he asked if her boobs where real and she said 'no you can feel if you want'. I think that sums Jess up as a woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Now she's accidentally uploaded all her topic stuff on her main account again šŸ™„ instead of just deleting it, she has to give a little plug to her page and business šŸ™„ I see what you did there jess. Your fooling no one.

I know she is an airhead but the ooophs I uploaded to the wrong account again fools no one.

Have I ever been your guardian angel? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Is she on crack?!
She's too much for me now. She is literally a different person to who I followed. Time to unfollow šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, Jess you have never been my guardian angel but I have thought thank god I don't have to try and flog Mlm schemes to earn a living, thank goodness I have never pumped my lips with chemicals like you because it really isn't a good look and how lucky I am not to be addicted to the gym to have to rely on it to pick up my mood.

Another walk with the boys where sheā€™s spent the time talking about her ā€œbusinessā€ into her phone.

The life coaching thing is just too much. Sheā€™s #aff linking and swiping up to get her followers to pay for the course when SHE DIDNT EVEN PAY FOR IT HERSELF!! She won her place on the course. šŸ˜¤ I bet she wouldnā€™t have even done the course if she had to pay for it but sheā€™s happy to make money from her followers paying for it.

It's ironic, I know a life coach in real life. Her life is also a mess like jess'. Funny how they feel they can coach everyone else to live a good life, when they can't even get their own in order šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Shouldn't a life coach be somewhat confident successful and mentally balanced ie self esteem etc!!!

No, Jess you have never been my guardian angel but I have thought thank god I don't have to try and flog Mlm schemes to earn a living, thank goodness I have never pumped my lips with chemicals like you because it really isn't a good look and how lucky I am not to be addicted to the gym to have to rely on it to pick up my mood.
You can also add how lucky you are not to be emotionally attached to an absolute loser like Pete.

She latches onto anything that gives her an easy time doesnā€™t she. All this skincare, travel rep and life coach nonsense. Presumably earning a fortune, getting loads of freebies for doing very little.

Iā€™d have so much more respect for her if she actually went out and got a job. I doubt sheā€™s done a days work in her life

She feels 'intense zen' watching her sons play in nature - cue filming Jasper trying to yank a tree branch off.

Are we sure it's not just candles and sage leaves she is sniffing coming out with utter crap like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just went on to unfollow and caught the stories from this morning šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø the life coaching course, people and resources are life changing šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø so strange because I thought the community and resources at tropic was life changing. I thought meditation was life changing. I thought Crystals were life changing šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
So jess, exactly how many time does your life change?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.