Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need a bit of knowledge for all the hippy dippy stuff she spouts. It comes across as if she makes the tit up as she goes along.

I wouldn't trust her to pick me a face cream let alone couch me on my life!

Reactions: 3
I would love to see her try to be successful at something that isn’t about recruiting other people, aff links and pyramid schemes.
She’s just trying to rake in as much money from other people as possible without actually doing any real graft

Reactions: 4
If anyone is desperate enough to hire her as a life coach make sure she doesn't charge you by the hour. Dear lord her stories trying to explain it was just long winded bable. Anyone who made it through her stories about being the sky and the clouds your problems and actually understood what she was trying to say well done.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t take life-coaching from her, or any of these mlm idiots, even if I was paid to. What a load of false mumbo jumbo.

Reactions: 6
There needs to be a tough tightening of laws around the whole life coaching/counselling stuff, how is she possibly qualified to do this!
its playing with vulnerable people.

Reactions: 10
There needs to be a tough tightening of laws around the whole life coaching/counselling stuff, how is she possibly qualified to do this!
its playing with vulnerable people.
Exactly this!

A lot of her followers will be young mums or single mums that started following her as a relatable mother of two and a newly single mum finding her way. She’s totally taking advantage of these people and trying to make money from them in every way possible. She knows damn well that a normal non-blogger who pays £200 to sign up to Tropic is not going to make much money from their 100-200 insta followers as she did with her 20k+ following.

I bet her life coaching tips include signing up to tropic or her travel business too!

Reactions: 3
It is a worry that anyone can do some online course run by a formar contestant from Love Island and then claim to be able to offer advice and counselling.

Reactions: 5
How's she managing the puppy and the boys?
Not well! It’s chewing her plants, slippers and yoga mats and walks pretty badly on the lead. She doesn’t seem to be trying to train it all. The boys seem to be allowed to pick the puppy up and do whatever they like with it.

She has absolutely had her filler topped up during this pandemic. She can barely move her top lip
Her newest grid photo 😮 her lips are huge! Totally out of proportion to her face.

Not well! It’s chewing her plants, slippers and yoga mats and walks pretty badly on the lead. She doesn’t seem to be trying to train it all. The boys seem to be allowed to pick the puppy up and do whatever they like with it.

Her newest grid photo 😮 her lips are huge! Totally out of proportion to her face.
She looks like a blow up sex doll. Absolutely horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bloody hell! What has she done to her face 😱 or at least what has she allowed someone else to do to her face? Plus...social distancing??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have only just found this thread via This Mama Life. What is her travel business? Is it like a travel agents? I’ve had a little look at her high lights and she has been to some lovely places with the boys but does she pay for them or is she paid to do them?

I have only just found this thread via This Mama Life. What is her travel business? Is it like a travel agents? I’ve had a little look at her high lights and she has been to some lovely places with the boys but does she pay for them or is she paid to do them?
Its an independent travel agency thing. You pay monthly fees to access discounted rates and you receive commission back. It’s an MLM scheme so she gets paid to recruit other people to join her team. The recruiting is where the money is.

😂😂😂

Her tropic stories!

today is the first time she’s wearing makeup, curled her hair and not wearing “comfies” and it’s the day that she’s seen the boys dad.

could she be any more obvious?!

• Haha
Why are her lips bruised 🤔 oh it’s a cold sore 😂 yeah right Jess, you seem to get them alot

Yesterday when she mentioned helping out at her local Salvation Army food sort I was impressed. What a nice thing to do with her time I thought. Even the photo she put up of the bags they had sorted I didn't have an issue with. Little bit of promotion for the cause can't be a bad thing.

However, setting up a time lapse video of it. Did she really turn up, fix her camera to do that and then do the work?It becomes about doing it for the Instagram opportunity rather than because she wanted to help out. Can no one do something nice without having to make such a big deal about it to her followers?

Its an independent travel agency thing. You pay monthly fees to access discounted rates and you receive commission back. It’s an MLM scheme so she gets paid to recruit other people to join her team. The recruiting is where the money is.
Thank you. It’s quite an alien concept to me!
Do people annually use her to find their holidays? I would have thought most people do their own now. Before kids when we used a travel agent but that was just because we had more disposable income then and wanted more luxury etc. But now it’s all Very different with children.

Who is she actually trying to sell holidays to and recruit? AND she is a life coach...!

Her lapse video definitely showed some questionable social distancing. Those people were not all 2m away from each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.