Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, her stories on Tropic page today šŸ¤Æ

How many times did Jenson ask her, really clearly and politely, for something and she blatantly ignored him every time to carry on blabbing about deals. Then Jasper had to start asking on behalf of his little brother and she still ignored them both!!

I really canā€™t believe that.
Priorities!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the stories from yesterday. She left the boys eating breakfast while she practiced ā€œself careā€ by talking about self care on her phone. She then did more self care in the evening when the boys were in bed and then got annoyed because one of her boys wanted to sleep in her bed. She acts like the boys are always in the way. I get that it must be hard to be a single mum but I wish I didnā€™t see so much of the boys trying to get her attention whilst sheā€™s on her phone spouting on about tropic and crystals and other crap. Also why does she think anyone wants to see her speeded up work outs?! So dull.

Reactions: 5
Hello Lovelies,
Not sure if she is that bothered about showing her work outs more can't resist an opportunity to get those boobs out for the Ex, I mean viewers to see.

Reactions: 6
Not been on this thread in a while, did she ever talk about getting her lips done? Or did they just one day triple in size? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1
Yes, she did admit to having filler in her lips in one of her Instagram stories. She is apparently really pleased with them and like the way they look.

• Haha
Yes, she did admit to having filler in her lips in one of her Instagram stories. She is apparently really pleased with them and like the way they look.
Thanks for the info! šŸ˜³ really? Sheā€™s pleased with them? šŸ¤£ Just donā€™t think blow up doll style lips quite fit the Crystal loving,life coach, be happy within yourself aesthetic she wants to portray

Hello Lovelies,
Not sure if she is that bothered about showing her work outs more can't resist an opportunity to get those boobs out for the Ex, I mean viewers to see.
I like Jess but I see more of her boobs than I do my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So great that everything she tries to flog is life changing and mind blowing. Only thing is I can't actually see any change to her actual life. She still seems to be in exactly the same situation she was in two years ago.

As a mother shouldnā€™t your first priority be your children? I donā€™t know how she has the time to do so many instagram stories when sheā€™s got 2 kids at home full time.

02A43E63-733C-4EB5-8AAD-328174A7DBE2.jpeg

How does she have the time to film that many stories on just one of her accounts?! Then film many more on her other.

does she realise that she has two kids each with their own different needs. Does she realise there is a historical pandemic happening right now. No one cares what cream sheā€™s slapping on her face or what herb sheā€™s sniffing.

What about her kids ā€œself careā€? It seems like Jasper is left to look after Jenson by himself a lot whilst mum is rubbing tit into her face on Instagram.

I would never leave two kids alone to eat when they are that young....especially when shes in a town house two stories up from them playing spa music and listening to herself drone on about serums and oils .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Same here! Iā€™m so conscious of choking and my little one is nearly 7. Iā€™d never leave her eating alone while I was on another floor!

Reactions: 2
This is the thing. She spends all her day on zoom chats, to tropic ambassadors, to her travel reps, and to her life coaching class. She insta stories massive amounts on 2 different accounts. She meditates daily, does crystals daily, she puts orders through for tropic, occasionally add in a YouTube video. Baths herself in tropic for "self care" she spends hours in the gym/home work outs during cv-19.
When is she ever spending time with the boys? They are literally bringing themselves up while she fannies about working on "herself"

Reactions: 6
Has she really chosen the photograph of her pouting as the one for her badge for her life coach /NLP training? That photograph looks like she would be offering a totally different service to clients.

Does she really expect to be taken seriously or is she only doing this for the affiliate link opportunities for the course?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the thing. She spends all her day on zoom chats, to tropic ambassadors, to her travel reps, and to her life coaching class. She insta stories massive amounts on 2 different accounts. She meditates daily, does crystals daily, she puts orders through for tropic, occasionally add in a YouTube video. Baths herself in tropic for "self care" she spends hours in the gym/home work outs during cv-19.
When is she ever spending time with the boys? They are literally bringing themselves up while she fannies about working on "herself"
She seems very immature and definitely wasnā€™t ready for motherhood. Poor boys.

I have just unfollowed her. I felt kind of sorry for her previously so hadnā€™t unfollowed. However the prancing about half naked for home work outs is ridiculous.

I unfollwed last week, but Lockdown bordem just went on to have a nose after reading here. She is completely right, you will never regret investing in yourself. But what she will regret is not investing in her kids. They are kids once. That's it. When they have grown up, the time has gone. She is missing it all by concentrating on herself.

Sheā€™s so strange, this crystal and self care talk is just cringe now šŸ˜’

she doesnā€™t come across very maternal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.