Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope...looks like the hot tub was just for Pete (and Jess most likely) and the main present was a bike.

Reactions: 1
Surely the rules are that kids can go between parents households but that adults from different households shouldn’t mix.

The boys are old enough now to be dropped off on the drive if Pete wanted to see his son on his birthday

Reactions: 8
Birthday walks and family bbqs just like the co-parenting holiday to Spain where she also shared a bed with Pete.

Then a short while later they were making a go of things again and the destroying of her website was just a mistake.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder why she’s deleted most of yesterday’s stories?

Hi Jess 👋🏻 If you’re reading here 👋🏻

Reactions: 2
And no stories at all today? Do you think she might have had a little sleepover at Pete's🤔

• Haha
I don't get how she can preach so much and yet have such little self respect.

What a sad horrible example they are setting for their boys.

They've already been through so much, remember when Jasper would intentionally wet himself?

It's very well known how on and off they are.

I never understand why parents expose their children to such unhealthy relationships.

Reactions: 5
I don't get how she can preach so much and yet have such little self respect.

What a sad horrible example they are setting for their boys.

They've already been through so much, remember when Jasper would intentionally wet himself?
That’s what I don’t get. I’ve never heard anyone talk about “self care” so much. She can burn all the sage sticks she likes and play with rocks all she wants but it won’t help her with the toxicity of going back to that scumbag to get used over and over again.
I guess I don’t get all the self care and hippy dippy tit because I don’t need it, my self respect is fully intact!

Reactions: 6
I bet given half the chance she’d go back to him time and time again. Very strange relationship.

• Wow
Definitely slept over at his house. What a terrible example she is setting for her kids. I’ve never thought much of him but I expected more of Jess.

And then she’ll go crying back to her parents when it all goes wrong again and expect them to look after her and the kids. 🥱😴

I live very close to her and used to see her in our local Sainsbury’s strutting around like she was a cut above the rest 🙄 all the expensive cars, trips away, expensive spa retreats and gym memberships but never interested in getting a mortgage together.....says it all about their relationship really.

*nothing wrong with renting or not wanting a mortgage but they spent endless money on crap. Maybe he felt having a mortgage together would make it harder to keep running away from.

This post is just insane 😂😂 I couldn’t stop laughing. Let me tell you what Jess, this morning I woke up, I LISTENED to the sound of my 5 year old screeching for his Nintendo. I TASTED a stale sip of blackcurrent that’s been on my bedside table a few days... I SMELT the baby’s sweet nappy aroma confirming the morning poop and i FELT my slightly bobbly duvet cover as I quickly made the bed. And do you know what? I’ve had a nice chilled out day. You don’t need an expensive Neom Candle to sniff in order to have a great day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly wouldn’t paint Jess as the better person either, she’s been violent and thrown stuff at him by her own admission, I think if a male did that to a female he’d be called every name under the sun. Granted then not long after he took her blog offline as she’d registered it in his name.

She also came on here to spread horrific things about a woman he took on a few days, really defamatory things about her doing drugs around her kids.

I feel for those kids, both the parents are selfish and only thinking about what they want, it’s a fucked up family dynamic and they need to stay away from each other. He loves the idea of a stick with fake boobs and lips, and she loves the glam of fancy cars and holidays which is the main reason they’ve never out of each other’s bed for long.

Reactions: 3
Are they actually divorced yet? Back in March 2019 she said she was mid divorce in a instagram post about turning 30.

So she's been in her tropic account saying how she feels like she's on an emotional come down after yesterday and she is taking today for self care which translates into, she slept with Pete last night, has read here and knows we all know what goes on and feels cheap and like a twit 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine when her kids read this. Which they will one day.

And they realise what their mum was really like. I hope those boys grow up to be better than their parents but we know who would be to blame if not!!

Yes the lies she spread about that woman were awful.

Spread positivity but create a fake profile on here to make up lies about your ex's new girlfriend?!

• Wow
She never did say if/when the divorce was finalised, did she? That definitely seems like something she’d milk for positivity content. Imagine all the engagement she’d get from a decree absolute post.

I can’t quite tell if Pete broke things off with the Jamaican girl. He’s got a new house in the UK but he’s still tagging her in his insta stories. 🤷🏼‍♀️ The whole situation is so weird.

Reactions: 2
No amount of meditation, scrubbing your skin with tropics, playing with crystals or burning sage leaves is going to reverse that bad decision.

Would suggest a life coach but seeing as she is training to become one (don't forget to let her know if you're interested in becoming one too) the how do I stop shagging my ex and confusing the life out of my children session can't have come up yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He clearly still has such a hold on her which is very sad and unhealthy as she always ends up in emotional turmoil after spending time with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.