Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She come across so badly to me personally last night whilst doing her self care.when she talked about how she's personally doing well from her business and how people have more disposable income at the moment to spend on skin care as they aren't travelling to and from work and still being paid. Is she living on this planet 🤷‍♀️ some companies haven't been able to pay the furlough money yet this month until the government grant comes through!! Key workers who are still working are under more pressure than usual, I'm sure they aren't all spending 3 hours a day meditating and doing skin care routines. She's just so out of touch with reality. How can she ever "life coach" someone, when she has no grasp on life herself. 🤷‍♀️She may have redemmed herself in her chat, I don't know. I switched off after hearing that crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The woman is a dumb witch who needs to stop bleeping her ex husband because believe me her kids will grow up with major issue seeing their parents together then not together every few weeks.
How confusing for those poor boys.
She is a selfish witch who can’t see past his cock and cash clearly!!

Reactions: 4
She always jumps on Pete’s dick on and off so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s happening again. We have a mutual friend so this is a fact believe me.
Details

Petes going from his house to Jess’s and to Reese’s house and the boys and mums are all visiting his new house too. That’s three households mixing...definitely not ideal.

Also, was Jaspers big present a hot tub? Judging from Pete’s stories it looks like the hot tub was the thing “too big” for Jess’s car. Weird gift for a kid 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s his insta ?

I haven’t been following on here but her stories show she’s been out on a solo walk? Where are her boys then? Thought rules were no mixing/visiting family members??

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been following on here but her stories show she’s been out on a solo walk? Where are her boys then? Thought rules were no mixing/visiting family members??
Pete posted photos of the boys so assume he has them. Jess is very clever at playing the poor single mum who doesn’t get a break when in reality she has loads of free time away from the boys

Reactions: 6
'Solo Mama' don't you know. Doing it all on her own - expect when with Pete, her parents, school and nursery and not forgetting David Lloyd's kids club.

Reactions: 5
Pete posted photos of the boys so assume he has them. Jess is very clever at playing the poor single mum who doesn’t get a break when in reality she has loads of free time away from the boys
Absolutely, even on the days she has Jenson while Jaspers at school she dumps him in the creche at the gym for hours on end because 'self care is important' the girl just adores herself.

• Wow
Her Tropic stories today 🙄 middle of the afternoon and she’s pissing about on Instagram doing face masks whilst the boys are jumping around in the background clearly full of energy and needing some attention. I get it, she’s all about self care but seeing as she had child free time this morning she could have done it then or wait til the boys are in bed.

Reactions: 1
Her Tropic stories today 🙄 middle of the afternoon and she’s pissing about on Instagram doing face masks whilst the boys are jumping around in the background clearly full of energy and needing some attention. I get it, she’s all about self care but seeing as she had child free time this morning she could have done it then or wait til the boys are in bed.
Or you know, home school them like the rest of the UK is doing? Jasper I get the impression is pretty unruly and behind, she could spend this time putting in effort so he isn’t even further when he goes back.

I'm so fucked off with all this self care bullshit now. Self care is supposed to be a treat, after a long week of parenting and work. For you to indulge in an hour doing something for you. This is just daily routine for them now. I don't see what benifit they get from all this me time as surly now it's so mundane and daily it's just time to them now.
Plus, I know tropic is supposed to be natural blah blah blah, but you really shouldn't that much shite on your face!!! Let your skin get some bloody air woman!!

Or you know, home school them like the rest of the UK is doing? Jasper I get the impression is pretty unruly and behind, she could spend this time putting in effort so he isn’t even further when he goes back.
Yes I agree about Jasper. I have a daughter the same age and he does seem a little behind and badly behaved. Poor thing has had a lot of trauma that could have been avoided if jess had more self respect.

The worst is when she is in the car and the kids are messing about and screaming in the background whilst she chats on stories, plays with her hair bun, talking tit about the gym. You would think she would realise that her children need her attention. Film your stories when they are not around or properly occupied not stuck in the car whilst mummy chats to her phone.

I remember her being upset because when Jasper was small he used to say 'no phone' when she would get it out.

I'm so fucked off with all this self care bullshit now. Self care is supposed to be a treat, after a long week of parenting and work. For you to indulge in an hour doing something for you. This is just daily routine for them now. I don't see what benifit they get from all this me time as surly now it's so mundane and daily it's just time to them now.
Plus, I know tropic is supposed to be natural blah blah blah, but you really shouldn't that much shite on your face!!! Let your skin get some bloody air woman!!
I could not agree more with this!

The worst is when she is in the car and the kids are messing about and screaming in the background whilst she chats on stories, plays with her hair bun, talking tit about the gym. You would think she would realise that her children need her attention. Film your stories when they are not around or properly occupied not stuck in the car whilst mummy chats to her phone.

I remember her being upset because when Jasper was small he used to say 'no phone' when she would get it out.
Yes! She used to film herself chatting away about her gym plans with the kids eating breakfast in the car behind her! 🙄 no time to eat breakfast together at home but plenty of time for her to meditate, cleanse her face and chat tit to Instagram.

• Angry
Stress cold sore Jess? 🤔🤔 Funny that you'd come down with a herpes virus when the ex is back in town.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just saw her Tik Toks 😬 the crop top “sexy” dancing with the hashtag “singlemum” is just too cringey. I can’t unsee it 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh that tik tok 'nailed social media' when her last grid post from 3 days ago has just one comment 🤣
Those breast implants are far too big for her small frame. Don't know how she doesn't topple over.

Reactions: 2
Oh that tik tok 'nailed social media' when her last grid post from 3 days ago has just one comment 🤣
Those breast implants are far too big for her small frame. Don't know how she doesn't topple over.
They are far too big for her frame, especially when she has no hips to balance things out. However she did get them done a long time ago so perhaps wouldn’t go for the same size now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.