Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
It’s never about just letting go and having fun, is it. Always just another opportunity to turn around, move the wig to one side and ‘be seductive’- in every setting or context! Even when Abba is playing ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh why the media encourages her? The DM is gushing about how gorgeous she is. It encourages and reinforces her.

Jessica is a plastic surgery addict. She is enabled along the way by hangers on, surgeons wanting free publicity etc.

What’s the long term plan for Jessica? She is now 40. More and more surgeries? Bigger and more intrusive surgeries?

Jessica can’t talk properly, nor even breathe properly I think. Vanity has overtaken common sense. Who could aspire to that?

He. Not she.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
How can you spend so much money and still look so cheap? The clothing is tacky as fuck and the less said about her the better

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
I wonder how children react to him. I’d shit myself if I bumped into him on the street unless I was prepared for it.
And he knows that whenever he is invited on as a guest on a show, it’s not because he’s known for being a presenter, journalist, singer, businessman, musician etc. Its cos he’s a modern day freak show. His life must be really sad

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’ve only just come across this thread so I’m sure this has been asked before but….where on earth does she get the money from to do all these surgeries?! I just can’t work out how she makes that much money!!
He comes from a wealthy background and has a lot of money from inheritances. He’s a vacuous waste of space with nothing better to do with the opportunities handed to him on a plate than squander it on self mutilation and unflattering clothes.
I very much doubt he makes much money from any of the other stuff, but it says a lot about what his idea of being a ‘woman’ is when he thinks it’s all about vanity, shopping and objectification.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Imagine going on a blind date expecting a woman and you are presented with a bloke with his dick hacked off and a set of comedy tits?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Surely a perpetual festering wound would be quite erm, whiffy? I don’t necessarily want to know the answer to this so feel free to ignore 😂
Yes, especially as it is attached to part of the bowel, has no natural lubrication and grows hair inside as it is made out of scrotum/penis skin 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230306_235323_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230306_235334_Instagram.jpg

More cosplaying as a 'woman' today. Imagine you're in Selfridges shopping and come around the corner to be met with this standing staring at you with those scary vacant eyes. I think i would p*ss my pants 😱

• Haha
  • Wow

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
He looks like an overstuffed sausage, he has the outline of a man's body with loads of silicone bolted on.
I find his concept of womanhood so offensive, he's so regressive and pointless - like, what does he actually do all day??

Notredamn

VIP Member
Oh god he’s gurning away in the gym again. Snapped off hair fully down, full makeup on. Confused onlookers. Doing the equivalent of lifting a tin of beans out the cupboard while making sex faces.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
At this point he is just the freak show isn’t he! People are not staring because he is gorgeous (which is probably what he thinks) people are staring because they have never seen anything like it! At this point he no longer looks human, is that the aim?

• Haha

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Why am I not surprised he’s the sort of person who’d wear the skins of dead animals? If he could get away with it I bet he’d wear the skins of dead women too.
He's a sick twat. I assumed it was fake fur, I just googled Comfort Furs and it is real fur. He truly is a vile piece of shit 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
One of his stories from last week made me laugh. She said people are uneducated and not ‘scientifical’ if they don’t think he is a woman. He said ‘I am a real woman I just can’t get pregnant’! Actually I shouldn’t have laughed really cos that’s so insulting to women struggling to conceive.
The scary thing is people are actually believing this crap! The whole 'u can wear a wig and scientifically be classed as a woman'. The world has gone mad. Hes a man and wiĺl always remain one no matter how much lipstick he applies or wigs he wears

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I do believe some men can have an extra Y chromosome which makes them XYY and extra testosterone producing but this rare. It’s interesting from a scientific view how humans are distorting and warping (with the aid of medical technology) a defined gender from the one assigned at birth.
But fundamentally you cannot change your biological gender. You cant change the chromosomes you were born with.

• Heart

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Who is paying for it?
Hes sold his photos to the daily mail every day doing pointleas stuff. im guessing thats where the money has come from
---
Apparently to be a confident woman you need tons of surgery (and even then you wont be happy!) This man is a joke and so offensive to women. Rodrigo, dressing up as a woman (or what you classify as a woman) doesnt actually make you a female!

Looks like hes turned off the comments. Even he knows hes taking the p*ss now
Screenshot_20230309_214607_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
If Jessica wants to be a woman so bad, she's welcome to my menopause 😕
I used to be a bit narked at how she thinks a woman should present and behave, but now I feel sorry for her..desperately trying to attain something she'll never quite reach...

• Heart