Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230323_165335_Instagram.jpg

What the fuck, now?! Should of kept a tally of surgeries and cosmetic procedures because it seems to be a weekly thing. Absolutely fucking batshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
The other week I was filling in a job application and some of the fucking words that were on there with reference to ‘gender,’ I had to Google them because I’d never heard of this bollocks before. 🙄 BTW, I’m female and was born 🚺 XX. 🤣
It is a load of self indulgent gender bollocks, there are only men and women, there are only 2x sexes. And we all know what a man is and what a woman is.
All this gender crap is totally irrelevant, it is just a fetish - who cares if you identify as a cake-gender non binary gender fluid demifemme - I'm not interested.
Unless I'm planning on having a relationship with someone why should I care?

• Heart

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I’m shocked he would want people to see his bog standard London flat as we all know he likes to make out he is living this extravagant lifestyle! Clearly hasn’t got the money he makes out has he? That bed is tacky as fuck!

• Sick

BigCatFace

I think Alves could have the best surgery and fashion advice and he would still look like a man. His massive masculine head, his clumpy masculine walk, everything is manly - emphasised when he is preening in the toilets and you can see true women in the background. He is obsessed with himself and his weird flabby stumpy ugly body. What a fucking mess, inside and out. And that filter he favours, don't get me started 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Those lips look like a big fat bum hole that's ready and engaged to squeeze a huge shit out of. Euuuuggghhhhh.

Screenshot_20221217_150435_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
It is a load of self indulgent gender bollocks, there are only men and women, there are only 2x sexes. And we all know what a man is and what a woman is.
All this gender crap is totally irrelevant, it is just a fetish - who cares if you identify as a cake-gender non binary gender fluid demifemme - I'm not interested.
Unless I'm planning on having a relationship with someone why should I care?
Exactly...100% it is a fetish and we are supposed to indulge in it 🤮 do what u want but why at the expense of others?

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ that latest story. I'm off to bleach my eyes and brain out to rid the image from my memory. Fucking repulsive. Rancid infact. Touching himself sexually all over thinking he's being erotic. Eugghhhh.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If that's what he thinks people wanna see then he's more fucked up in the head than I thought.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Ekathrina

VIP Member
They’re high denier support tights by the look of them. If you ever see him without them when he’s squirming round in a negligee you’ll see his legs are absolutely covered in bruises and are constantly swollen. I think his lymphatic and circulatory systems are completely fucked from all the surgery.

• Sad
  • Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
State of those trotters. 🤢🤢 Shit load of bruises on the legs too. And looks almost naked in the reflection. Urgggh.

Screenshot_20230610_230930_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_231153_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

barre19

Chatty Member
<occasional lurker alert>

YOU GUYS. I’ve seen some thread titles but I am absolutely gone at this one 💀💀💀💀💀

I like to think I’m pretty relaxed in my views, live and let live and all that. But this ain’t a woman, it’s modern day Frankenstein’s monster. We can talk about pronouns til the cows come home, and if you wanna be a woman, you knock yourself out, but… that’s… not what women look like. Any woman. Ever.

That is all, scuse me now while I go mop up the puddle I made laughing when I saw this thread 🙏

• Haha