Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dunhill

That line/ripple between the breasts is called symmastia - the surgeons on Botched often see a few patients with this each season. It happens to many augmented breasts, usually when the implant is too large. (It can happen during reductions too when too much breast tissue too close to the sternum is removed).

JA is mentally ill, and plastic surgeons and the press are culpable in abetting his delusions as he's a walking cash machine/clickbait.

Reactions: 20

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
is it just my imagination or maybe it's the filters, but doesn't the bottom area /gap :cool: look pretty wider than a normal females area would be

It's because it's just a space. No female actual lumps and bumps to fill it. No proper fatty flaps etc iykwim 🙈 Just a void, with a man-made hole 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Has he got an unreachable irritation of the bum region? Because that squirming around just reminds me of when dogs drag their rear ends along the carpet.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
It's a joke. She is so unsexy.

REAL WOMEN DO NOT DO THIS!
One of his stories from last week made me laugh. She said people are uneducated and not ‘scientifical’ if they don’t think he is a woman. He said ‘I am a real woman I just can’t get pregnant’! Actually I shouldn’t have laughed really cos that’s so insulting to women struggling to conceive.

• Sad
  • Angry
They honestly can’t be serious thinking of giving him a womb transplant. So many women out there who have had womb cancers or other issues that affect their ability to carry a fetus in their real womb and lost the chance of carrying a child and this selfish weirdo takes their opportunity away with his sick obsession also who in the right mind would let him have a child😵💫
It’s not a thing yet But with all the “ trans rights” I can see many saying it’s discriminatory not to allow them. This is where things get really messy as far as law goes. Medically there is no beneficial reason to do this for any trans woman- my understanding is they wouldn’t be able to menstruate as they have no ovaries ( unless the transplant included all of that) , and they couldn’t sustain a pregnancy. I hope medical will ensure that the criteria ensures this can’t be hijacked and misused. I’m all for trans / LBGT etc rights but you don’t waste organs on vanity projects . I totally agree with those saying this is purely cosplay for alves and another way to access more surgery. Mrs Pankhurst would be turning in her grave and the vain, vacuous, self absorbed specimen, all that sacrifice for women’s rights, and that’s what he thinks women are/ should be doing - sexualising and walking cheap clothes horse
---
I’ve mentioned before that you cannot change chromosomes from male : XY to female: XX. she will always have the male Y chromosome.
Can you imagine a 1000 years from now , an archaeologist shouts across a desert plain, “ I’ve found something”. They uncover Alves and think they have discovered a new species or offshoot of humanity . The science world scours all of the written text and any digital records for any mention of the new breed. I even in 1000 years Alves will grace the front pages of Archaeology Monthly

Last edited:
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
That isn’t a female body it’s what someone with severe mental health issues thinks the ideal woman should look like. An intervention is desperately needed now

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I can only assume he has all his dresses, etc custom made, as no human being, ever, has been shaped like that

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
For those that arent following (or have been blocked 🤣 from his instagram... heres the latest goings on in his life

Touching this guy up with his nasty claw nails 🤢

View attachment 2089337View attachment 2089338View attachment 2089339View attachment 2089340

Posing besides a pool with hardly any water in it

View attachment 2089341View attachment 2089342View attachment 2089343

His poor feet look like they need a holiday from his body
Those trotters are seriously puffed up and swollen. Needs to stop squeezing them into tiny stilletos that are 2 sizes too small for his big feet. He's obsessed with trying to look perfect all the time. His mental image of how he perceives women to look is so barbaric. It's not even close in any way and is insulting to us women.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The way he walks is like an old lady shuffling along. I had Mrs Doubtfire in my head when I saw this. Swollen ankles and flat shoes certainly aren't very glamorous for him. 😜 You can see he was trying so hard to walk like a laydeeeee bless him.

• Haha

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
20230119_212833.jpg

Hes apparently so rich but still cant get a decent hairdresser 🙄 just look at those extensions peaking through....his natural hair has become so thin, hes obviously damaged it so much having such heavy long extensions added to his own!

• Sick
  • Wow

Jjjjj555

It's the paparazzi sound effects which is the funniest part. Alves has phoned up one photographer to let them know that they'll be trotting out the hairdresser at 6pm. Embarrassing.

• Haha