Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Hey beaut @Stripper Vicar how are things going on down Church Lane, Camborne? 😘 There’s nothing to report from me under Marcus Mitchell’s gangrenous toenail. 🙄 Maybe cunty chops could become beauts with JA, we all know how he loves a bit of cross dressing, aka Amy-Jayne! 🤣
He’s on a health kick and is boring as fuck 😴 Him and Alves could go out crushing men together 🥴.

Hope all is good with you lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

TooFarScone

VIP Member
You're absolutely right about him being agp. I'm glad you brought it up. It has been discussed on r/AGP. Are we allowed to post links to reddit? I don't want to annoy the mods by breaking the rules so if you search 'jessica alves reddit agp' it should come up. It links to a YouTube video where he apparently admitted it on Brazillian TV.

Also I mentioned on the last thread (I think) that he said he wanted to 'transition' to avoid aging - here is a daily fail article where he admits it:

I really don't think he sees women as people. We're just a sexy little costume to be purchased and worn for fetishistic reasons, and of course he thinks he's better at it than actual women. I've always heard people say he seems nice but I really don't think he is. The moment someone says something he doesn't like he becomes very aggressive. He flipped out at someone on an Italian TV show because they dared to criticise the unscrupulous surgeons who worked on him. The presenter had to step in and try and get him to calm down. On instagram afterwards he was really proud of himself for it as well.
I remember that but he wasnt speaking English so I never actually knew what the man had said to upset him. Jessica went absolutely nuclear then went berserk on Insta posting all about the horrible transphobia he'd suffered.

I don't think he's AGP.