Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
“Jessica likes to preen and pose, while doctors turn her dick into a new nose”
Thread title suggestion right there!

From @Panjo

Jessica Alves #3 Jessica likes to preen and pose, while Doctors turn her dick into a new nose

• Haha
Reactions: 22

gingrog

VIP Member
Two things...

1. Are we to believe he had that photo shoot the day after augmentation surgery? If so, why THE FUCK isn't everything strapped down?

2. The faux-fanny is 100000% photoshopped. If anyone has seen the Reddit photo of it, it's got bits of bluntly chopped ballsack dangling about. Not even throwing shade, you can see the 'seam' that bollocks have 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

P1nkie!

Just gonna leave this here.

You're not 'quite curvy', you're LUMPY, because you have shoved bags of silicone all over your body.

Any psychological treatment you've had has quite obviously not worked.

This obscene mission to have a baby is an insult to biological women who due to no fault of their own are unable to bear their own children.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He looks like some creepy sex toy anamatronic youd find in a brothel. Why is his head so big? Its like he’s wearing a latex mask over his entire head

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the nip slip on the massage story!? It was under her fucking armpit 😐

Screenshot_20230116_093700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

gingrog

VIP Member
The whole room doesn't really scream luxurious Las Vegas TBH does it? Even the birthday decorations seemed a bit last minute and very cheap. Not quite the Kardashian style birthday decorations fitting for the vainest thing on the planet.
Everywhere he goes there is always "Welcome Jessica" posters with his pictures on. I reckon he requests them, just as he did the decor.

You never really see any consistent friends, just the odd weirdos that he seems to linger around when back in Brazil. Looks a hollow, shit life to be honest.

• Sad

AngelBabes

VIP Member
One of his stories from last week made me laugh. She said people are uneducated and not ‘scientifical’ if they don’t think he is a woman. He said ‘I am a real woman I just can’t get pregnant’! Actually I shouldn’t have laughed really cos that’s so insulting to women struggling to conceive.
I’m 44, I’ve been with my husband for 18 years and we don’t have children. You’re totally right, it’s an insult to ‘WOMEN,’ who have tried / are trying to conceive. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can understand the desire for a man who wants to transition into a woman, but Alves is transitioning into a caricature. I genuinely believe Alves is mentally ill.
Of course hes mentally ill. Thats been evident for years - way back when he was “roddy” and having surgery done on a weekly basis.
he isn’t genuinely someome who is “trans”
- he’s just addicted to surgery and once he exhasted the procedures he could have when he was “roddy” he looked for another avenue to allow him to continue to have surgery under the guise of a different ailmemt. Wait for it - il be any money he will start the process to detransition as soon as he exhausts all the current M to F procedures.

• Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I thought he was done with surgery now and wouldn’t go under the knife again? Lasted all of 3 months…
Those tits are ridiculous and goes to prove cosplaying as a woman is one big game. Normal women don’t dress like a sex doll to go to tesco.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
He thinks he looks gorgeous and sexy by doing stupid poses. He truly isn't, he's repulsive. His idea of how a woman should look like is seriously warped and offensive.

Screenshot_20230430_232057_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230430_232412_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

TooFarScone

VIP Member
He must be so uncomfortable - he's always recovering from surgery, he wears corsets/waist trainers, possibly drag fake breast vest top (whatever they're called!).
He also wears coloured contacts, wigs/extensions, and really tight clothes and high heels.
His appearance says a lot about how he views women and femininity; women are fake and superficial, their natural beauty is not enough so lots of primping and preening is needed for them to be truly beautiful 😕
Remimds me of the This Morning interview when he announced he was becoming Jessica. He gets a hard one at one point and goes "oh I love being a girl and getting my hair and nails done". Holly's like there's more to it than that and he goes "yes eyelashes...eyebrows..." 😒

ETA: The back fat has stressed me out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

P1nkie!

This current trip to Milan is more hangers on fuelling Alves's delusion. Alves stuffing feet into shoes that don't fit and she can't walk in. Gyrating like a 70 year old recovering from hip surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21