Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimaz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Alves-reveals-pressure-relationship-kids.html

"Speaking about her recent anxiety she said: 'I am having anxiety issues and having see my therapist two times a week.

'I am now afraid to stay at home alone and every night I have to dress up to go out with friends or on dates as I can't stay at home because then I become anxious.

'The reason for it is that in July I am turning 40 and I have being putting too much pressure on myself to have a relationship then to build a family.' "

Now cosplaying a woman with a biological clock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
It is a load of self indulgent gender bollocks, there are only men and women, there are only 2x sexes. And we all know what a man is and what a woman is.
All this gender crap is totally irrelevant, it is just a fetish - who cares if you identify as a cake-gender non binary gender fluid demifemme - I'm not interested.
Unless I'm planning on having a relationship with someone why should I care?
And this is why I love this thread! You are definitely my kind of people! No fucking around, you call a spade a spade just as it should be! 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
That arse looks absolutely ridiculous. Totally out of proportion with the rest of the body. Such an odd looking shape to have, certainly gone too far with all the surgery as it looks like there's now 2 oversized bowling balls stuffed in each arse cheek. It's not a good look at all. 😵🥴

View attachment 1805969
Nope, still looks like a bloke in a wig. Sorry Jessica!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh why the media encourages her? The DM is gushing about how gorgeous she is. It encourages and reinforces her.

Jessica is a plastic surgery addict. She is enabled along the way by hangers on, surgeons wanting free publicity etc.

What’s the long term plan for Jessica? She is now 40. More and more surgeries? Bigger and more intrusive surgeries?

Jessica can’t talk properly, nor even breathe properly I think. Vanity has overtaken common sense. Who could aspire to that?
I don't think there can be a long term plan, I think he will either die on the operating table or shortly thereafter. I think it's a miracle that he's lived as long as he has.

• Sad
I remember years ago if you wanted a sex change you first had to live full time as ur preferred gender for a year and various psychological tests done before you would get the go ahead. Now people can just decide to do it without MH checks and we have already seen cases of people saying they regret doing it as they weren't prepared physically and mentally for what they were doing to their body, trouble is that once that todgers off there's pretty much no going back.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lunagooner

VIP Member
As a woman i always make sure i don't have a camel toe, Jessica thinks it's imperative you accentuate your flaps because 'he's a laydee'
Screenshot 2023-03-11 140959.png

• Sick
  • Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I know I shouldn't laugh, this person is clearly mentally unwell, but that video is hilarious and horrifying in equal measure. The silly pouty face that looks like a sex doll, the ridiculous boobs that are almost the same size as his head, the pointy fingernails that look like Nosferatu's claws, and best of all, the not-very-feminine crotch fiddle, a gesture so universally masculine that it instantly negates the effect of hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of feminisation surgery.
Must try harder, Jessica! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Asterix

I apologise for this dark path but what kind of brassing could they do? Oral is out cos there’s no way they can breathe through that nose.

The bum-plants would surely explode in a missionary situation. Or at least be like trying to balance on one of those yoga balls. And unless you’ve a schlong like Mr Tickle’s arms, can you get close enough to tap from behind?

Oh wait, I have it. Foot fetishists!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jjjjj555

17F13344-BC04-4E32-AE68-B9BAD757E158.jpeg

They are trolling us 😂

I feel a bit bad for Jessica to be honest, but..... she pays to be in there I guess, and it feeds the ego so.... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s funny how you never hear of any female to male transgender people saying I’d love to have a testicle transplant. I have major ethical issues with a potential womb transplant (outside of women who’ve had cancer or other medical issues that don’t allow them)

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Why am I not surprised he’s the sort of person who’d wear the skins of dead animals? If he could get away with it I bet he’d wear the skins of dead women too.

• Haha
  • Sick

gingrog

VIP Member
Part of the being a woman cosplay. Probably going to sexualise having a smear or something 💅

• Sick
  • Haha