Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hazard it’s being a control freak, you can’t control a new born, everything in life changes, it’s an adjustment. I would say she is struggling with not being able to have it her way and live her own BS toxic positivity.
Was just about to post the exact same thing. The lack of control is making her spiral because I would say she has never in her life said oh duck it and just gone with whatever life is throwing at her

Reactions: 10
Those wet look leggings are vile. If I was Sinead Keary I'd be pissed off that she showcased her classy products with those.

Reactions: 2
In fairness, Sinead Keary’s product is shocking quality! Absolute tat when you see it in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In fairness, Sinead Keary’s product is shocking quality! Absolute tat when you see it in person.
100% It wouldn’t be hard to cheapen them. SK clothes are so cheaply and badly made. So many loose threads and they wash dreadful. I had a few pieces and after a few washes (careful washes I might add) they ended up in the bin. They resembled rags!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sinead Keary stuff is soooo overpriced. It won't last the long run. It's not bad but v overpriced. She's going fir a market that won't pay that money. Rosie Con has done it best with the fleeces in fairness to her.

Reactions: 5
Those bags are terrible, the strap on them is way too thin and won't last. Don't know what she was thinking "modelling" the black while dressed in black and sequins. Not sure camouflage is what you want when you're trying to show off a bag!

Reactions: 3
Interesting to hear hubby say on the laughs of your life podcast that his wife is not organised at all and they got a joint calendar to update now the baby is here. He also said she "lost her mind" doing the 20k run in the room in lockdown but managed to maintain positivity on social media. I don't think she'll like that 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see this? Jesus she really can't handle things not being perfect, she runs
Screenshot_20231108_011340_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see this? Jesus she really can't handle things not being perfect, she runs View attachment 2560446
God that pic is shocking !!! Everything about that headline doesn't suit her 🌠 mAgIcAL ✨ journey! Thought she loved being a mum, but seems maybe Baby Bobert is just the accessory she needed to boost engagement- and make it very very difficult for Bobert Sr to trade her in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God is she alright? Do something nice for yourself! I’d love to have a weekly blowdry appointment Jess but I’d struggle to think who I could dump my child on for the occasion . I’m lucky if I wash my hair once a week at home. 🙄She really doesn’t live in the real world.

Reactions: 13
Bobby is super cute
He's so big and long for his age can't believe he's only 3 months
He's thriving

Reactions: 10
Sharing wedding photos and leaving out that so many of the guests got Covid at the wedding. IIRC the next Leinster rugby game had to be cancelled

Sharing wedding photos and leaving out that so many of the guests got Covid at the wedding. IIRC the next Leinster rugby game had to be cancelled
She’s hardly going to share that people got covid at her wedding on a public platform, it’s nobodies business either tbh

Reactions: 12