Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was front page news at the time!
So? She doesnt have to put a disclaimer on any references to her wedding.

I know loads of people who got covid at weddings. Hell i even know of sone one dying it one - i think the couples involved shouldnt have to reference that either

Reactions: 10
surely we can't expect her to reference how many people got covid every time she mentions her wedding 😂

people knew the risks and decided to attend so not really her fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The SIL did her dirty with this photo - doubt she’d be super happy with that angle.
That dress did her dirty enough, the state of it! She’s probably the worst dressed “influencer”

She needs to buy a few pairs of jeans that fit her, the zips are not closing and they are cutting her in half in every pic she’s posted recently. She should accept she’s a bit bigger since having the child and stop bating herself into clothes too small

Reactions: 11
the breastfeeding boobs are boobing lol. every pic they are spilling out of whatever she's wearing

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That dress did her dirty enough, the state of it! She’s probably the worst dressed “influencer”

She needs to buy a few pairs of jeans that fit her, the zips are not closing and they are cutting her in half in every pic she’s posted recently. She should accept she’s a bit bigger since having the child and stop bating herself into clothes too small
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 she is naturally more of an average size woman than she thinks she is post baby, that black swimsuit yesterday ffs it was giving her vagina a wedgie, just size up Jess and cut the tags off, no one has to know!!!!
She's a headcase like, why does it bother her so much?
Everything she wears is 3 sizes too small on her
She looks so uncomfortable in everything lately bet into everything
It's not like she doesn't have the money to buy a few new pairs of jeans
Shes so vain
Very unlikeable woman
She'll have the young lad on a diet next
---
the breastfeeding boobs are boobing lol. every pic they are spilling out of whatever she's wearing
She always had the boobs out even pre pregnancy

Reactions: 6
I think she looks great on holidays. Very healthy looking and still slim. Yes, she’s obv got a tiny bit more weight on her post baby than she usually has but she hasn’t been manically exercising (I don’t think) so that’s understandable. I hope she stays this way and doesn’t revert to her emaciated skeletal look.

I think she looks great on holidays. Very healthy looking and still slim. Yes, she’s obv got a tiny bit more weight on her post baby than she usually has but she hasn’t been manically exercising (I don’t think) so that’s understandable. I hope she stays this way and doesn’t revert to her emaciated skeletal look.
I agree. I hope she keeps the bit of weight, it’s not even weight as such but she looks really healthy. I can see the obsessing over the gym creeping back though which is sad

Reactions: 14
He is massive in fairness. I had one of those, my baby had reflux and fed like mad to try and get some relief. Absolutely massive and my arms were broken from hauling them around 😂😂

Did she say before that he has reflux?

Reactions: 5
He is massive in fairness. I had one of those, my baby had reflux and fed like mad to try and get some relief. Absolutely massive and my arms were broken from hauling them around 😂😂

Did she say before that he has reflux?
It’s just not a nice thing to say about a baby, I know I had a near ten pounder and just grinds my gears when ppl are like, oh they’re huge!

Reactions: 4
She looks absolutely amazing, and happy in fairness! The baby is a whopper, so cute and chunky, that's (from me) a compliment. The swimming togs and clothes are couple of sizes too small, she should learn to embrace her new, much nicer healthier figure and get clothes which fit.

Reactions: 9
I think he's absolutely gorgeous 😍 i dont put in or out much with her cause her toxic positivity drives me insane but he's a gorgeous baby

Reactions: 3
It’s just not a nice thing to say about a baby, I know I had a near ten pounder and just grinds my gears when ppl are like, oh they’re huge!
That's a you issue
Just like saying a small baby is tiny
Why would anyone take offense to a big baby being massive
He's a dote
Nothing wrong with saying he is big

• Heart
That's a you issue
Just like saying a small baby is tiny
Why would anyone take offense to a big baby being massive
He's a dote
Nothing wrong with saying he is big
It’s really not. I know ppl who have had small babies and hated when people commented on how teeny they were. A babies size is not relevant to anything, he’s healthy thriving baby. Maybe it is a “me issue” being told to put my 3 month old essentially on a diet. And being told when you have a big baby you don’t get to experience having a little baby 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3