Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here she is putting it up deflecting that the food and drinks are good

Reactions: 8
So much for the offline break to enjoy the family time with her new arrival!

Reactions: 11
What’s sadder is she’s reading her while in her bubble, that’s why she posted about the pub cause she’d seen it here. Put the phone down Jess and enjoy the little lad.
Have to say surprised she’s showing his face, there’s so much awareness and publicity about keeping kid’s private nowadays.

Reactions: 6
Jesus will ye relax, im inpartial to her generally. They took bobby with them and god knows only for an hour. Before baby was born ye were saying she wouldnt have time to post and laughing at that and then when she does update ye ye are giving out about too much time on phone. Some people saying ye were surprised at the baby name, like i mean i dont think she really cares what random strangers think.
She was out and about on a walk yesterday, looked brilliant, happy , dressed down in baggy clothes. Passed by her. She is a breath of fresh air compared to some insta mums. Give her a chance, she is only 30 and doing her best.
i was on fence for a while about her but she is quite open and honest about her journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus will ye relax, im inpartial to her generally. They took bobby with them and god knows only for an hour. Before baby was born ye were saying she wouldnt have time to post and laughing at that and then when she does update ye ye are giving out about too much time on phone. Some people saying ye were surprised at the baby name, like i mean i dont think she really cares what random strangers think.
She was out and about on a walk yesterday, looked brilliant, happy , dressed down in baggy clothes. Passed by her. She is a breath of fresh air compared to some insta mums. Give her a chance, she is only 30 and doing her best.
i was on fence for a while about her but she is quite open and honest about her journey.
She’s only 30 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s only 30 😂😂🙈🙈
Beats some of the 30 somethings who constantly share posts about their children and put big stupid love heart emojis on their faces to hide their identities in the posts - i mean how sad. Just dont put them up at all if u are going to do that - lol. And they are “mature enough” to have sense. Pathetic.
If jess didnt have pics up ye would be complaining too. So sad.

• Haha
You know this is tattle right?
I don’t give a shite what she does, but it’s contradictory to say ‘we’re going to enjoy this bubble’ then go posting like mad. And yes I’m genuinely surprised she’s showing the kid, there is so much around now about kids privacy and lack of same with the huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The desire to share pics of your baby/child can be v strong, you’re so proud of them and what to show them off. I know the feeling but we don’t and never have shared pics on sm but i do understand wanting to share them cos you think your child is the best thing ever. I’d cut her some slack that she wants to show him off and maybe didn’t expect to want to post so soon.

Reactions: 3
I was wrong to assume she had left the kid at home, the family went for a hour. I still wonder why you would bother but everyone is different. She does look very happy with her little boy.

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought tattle was a safe space the stans appear 🙄 Jess is an entitled spoilt prick, who is tone bleeping deaf, she was a bleep before the kid and she'll be a bleep after - just because she's had a child doesnt mean she's a bleeping angel. She's a conniving duck and knows exactly what she's doing, the arselickers amaze me 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just when I thought tattle was a safe space the stans appear 🙄 Jess is an entitled spoilt prick, who is tone bleeping deaf, she was a bleep before the kid and she'll be a bleep after - just because she's had a child doesnt mean she's a bleeping angel. She's a conniving duck and knows exactly what she's doing, the arselickers amaze me 🙈
Ah but she’s only 30 give her a break 😂😂😂 she’s already done a collab showing off the free breast pump… only time till she’s using the baby for content and freebies!

• Haha
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to pounce at a new mother. And I’d say yee are the very ones who’s kids are dragged up! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to pounce at a new mother. And I’d say yee are the very ones who’s kids are dragged up! 😂😂
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to stick up for her, and I'd say yee are the very ones on Tattle fighting her corner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry just edited my post as it was unclear!!

@louC21 you might want to revisit your own comments on new mum Lauren Arthurs or are we only allowed to witch about the people you don’t like?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry just edited my post as it was unclear!!

You might want to revisit your own comments on new mum Lauren Arthurs or are we only allowed to witch about the people you don’t like?
Not just Lauren Arthur’s, she’s a serial mom shamer! Loves to give her opinion on many others, absolute hypocrite… LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm amazed anyone could have such strong feelings towards Jess to think she's a bleep. She's just a boring girl (the husband is pretty boring too) who waffles on with faaaar too many 'inspirational' quotes and and journaling shite, and her recipes look woeful, but she's far too vanilla to make to to my bleep list.

How can you get so heated over someone like that?

Reactions: 22
I'm amazed anyone could have such strong feelings towards Jess to think she's a bleep. She's just a boring girl (the husband is pretty boring too) who waffles on with faaaar too many 'inspirational' quotes and and journaling shite, and her recipes look woeful, but she's far too vanilla to make to to my bleep list.

How can you get so heated over someone like that?
Agree there’s far worse out there in the irish influencer scene. She promotes toxic positivity but that’s more of “a dose” on the scale. No where near c**t status for me

As a pharmacist you would think she would know that pumping isn't recommended for the first few weeks so your flow can be established ??
Ah but she’s only 30 give her a break 😂😂😂 she’s already done a collab showing off the free breast pump… only time till she’s using the baby for content and freebies!

God almighty, I'm sorry that I gave my opinion about Jess 🙊 Ok everybody, I've apologised, I'm gonna donate a bleeping kidney too ‼ This is turning into a rave thread where she's constantly being praised and defended 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12