Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her position in the 4th photo she didn’t have a section. I can barely sit like that 7 years later! Gorgeous Baby and lovely name!

Reactions: 4
Looks like she was out last night. Not a mom myself but would it be normal to be out the first Saturday night after giving birth?
In my mind it wouldn’t be the norm, unless she just went somewhere local for an hour or two? They live within easy walk of some nice restaurants. I know in the first few weeks after I had mine, I was glued to the couch feeding but everyone is different I guess.

Reactions: 8
Judging by her position in the 4th photo she didn’t have a section. I can barely sit like that 7 years later! Gorgeous Baby and lovely name!
Don’t forget who it is you’re talking about here. I’m sure she could force herself to be in that position just to prove everyone how amazing she is
---
Looks like she was out last night. Not a mom myself but would it be normal to be out the first Saturday night after giving birth?
I would say not normal at all!

Reactions: 5
I'd assume she's got a night nurse in addition to her mum functioning as a second nanny so doubt she'll be away from the morning gym routines and two holidays a month for too long.

Reactions: 12
Don’t know but in my opinion it’s screams I don’t want to be left with my baby. I know there’s plenty of other celebrities on IG that showed the same type of behaviour. Eg Olivia bowen to name just one. I don’t think there is anything wrong with going out without baby but certainly not a couple days after giving birth. Could be trauma, could be pnd or could be that she’s so self centred she literally doesn’t care about how important it is to bond this early on and wants to be her self and be Dressed up and back Exercising etc. sometimes baby’s are like an accessory for this lot!
I sincerely hope she hasn’t got trauma or pnd though it’s horrific.
And before anyone comes at me saying it’s mum shaming, it is not. It’s just very strange behaviour. So much for her “enjoying the bubble” seems very odd

Reactions: 7
Same with Lauren Arthur’s, I’ll never understand it, you couldn’t prise me away from my newborn. A friends birthday isn’t important enough, I don’t think it’s commendable at all it’s rather sad!

Reactions: 17
Same with Lauren Arthur’s, I’ll never understand it, you couldn’t prise me away from my newborn. A friends birthday isn’t important enough, I don’t think it’s commendable at all it’s rather sad!
How could you even enjoy yourself like? She’s obvs out for the night to the ways she is dressed up and face Full of makeup. Plus they normally feed like every 2 hours at that age too 😞

She might have the child with her although I’d doubt that.🤔 Each to their own but if she’s doing the I’m such a super mummy being out and I’m better than the other new mummies act I’ll vomit. Personally after having my first baby back in the day, I didn’t fancy going anywhere unless absolutely necessary and even getting my tit together to look half human and pack myself down with extra sanitary pads and breast pads. 😩Oh God I’d take chilling with my baba in my PJs and slippers any day! 😂

It’s called maternal instinct, the new baby needs their mother close by. It regulates their heart beat, get them used to being outside of the womb, supports the all important bonding - it’s literally a no brainer!!

Reactions: 11
It’s called maternal instinct, the new baby needs their mother close by. It regulates their heart beat, get them used to being outside of the womb, supports the all important bonding - it’s literally a no brainer!!
I feel so sorry actually the more I think about it for the little one :(

I’d say she’ll be pissed her pal posted that publicly tbh. So much for her newborn BUBBLE. Even now thinking about it you’d pick anything up and pass It to a baby a couple days old 🦠 it’s so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s possible she just went out for an hour between feeds, probably her mother at home with the baby who no doubt she trusts with her life, given how close they are. Personally wouldn’t be for me but there’d be no harm in an hour or 2 away from the baby if she felt up to it and the baby was sleeping/well cared for. Disclaimer: my child was nearly school age by time I had a night out, def not ideal either 🤣 but each to their own.

the point about bugs though is very relevant to be fair, especially with covid on the rise again.

Reactions: 13
Jess had lots of fun ‘dressing bump’ and answering pregnancy questions while popping around the gym or out for brunch with the gals for the last few months.

However it is a very different situation now, there’s a tiny human who is dependent on her (and Rob) and I think it’s a bit bizarre - the bubble didn’t last long although it feels similar to a lot of Instahuns at the moment where the idea of being pregnant/having a baby seems to be the bigger appeal rather than the reality of taking on such a responsibility 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jess had lots of fun ‘dressing bump’ and answering pregnancy questions while popping around the gym or out for brunch with the gals for the last few months.

However it is a very different situation now, there’s a tiny human who is dependent on her (and Rob) and I think it’s a bit bizarre - the bubble didn’t last long although it feels similar to a lot of Instahuns at the moment where the idea of being pregnant/having a baby seems to be the bigger appeal rather than the reality of taking on such a responsibility 😏
Whoever put the story up is a private profile. Jess was hoping nobody would see it. Normally she’d be posting herself going out but not last night

Reactions: 10