Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most common tears are perineal.
Yes, there can be vaginal wall tears/grazes but they rarely need suturing in my experience.
Of course I want women to speak about their experiences of perineal trauma and the impact it has on them. I am so for that.
But, I hate to see comments like “vagina ripped to shreds” because it just invokes fear in expectant mothers.
Yep, and people spreading horror stories like this is exactly why so many choose the planned c-section route. Nothing to do with ‘posh’, more like terror!

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah I’d say that is a post delivery pic, the barely there make up and she is looking a bit wrecked.

Reactions: 3
That’s probably a photo from weeks ago. Or it’s taken today and she Has baby in pram next to her or mammy has it. But I very much doubt she’d be sitting in a Nike t shirt on the opening day you can see everyone is dressed up. I reckon this was taken pre opening like a private tasting? She def has no bump there look how close she is pushed in to the table?
All influencers hold out until evening for announcements. For example Stacey Solomon always announces her many births approx 7pm when they get the most likes, prime time for people scrolling online.
Baby is def here they’re just waiting to drop the announcement.
the more likes the baby pic will get the more likely she will get to “collab” with businesses.
---

She’s not pregnant there. She’s sitting too close to the table. Definitely a quick taste of the menu before the restaurant opened in her Nike. (No doubt post gym) baby prob with her mam
All typical with evening 6-7pm timing for these celebrities and their Announcements :)
As much as I dislike them I am glad her babe is here safe and well!

Reactions: 10
Ah I’m delighted the baby is here and she had a safe delivery. Best of luck to them but really hope they keep their son away from sm as much as possible and not pimp him like so many other huns do. 💙

Reactions: 14
Ah I’m delighted the baby is here and she had a safe delivery. Best of luck to them but really hope they keep their son away from sm as much as possible and not pimp him like so many other huns do. 💙
This would be amazing. I doubt it will be the case though

Reactions: 5
Kind of impartial to Jess, would take or leave her, but I honestly must say I’ve never seen her look happier nor more beautiful than she looks in those photos with her baba.

Reactions: 21
Just seen her post. Did she have him on her own birthday as she said Sunday was her last day in her 20s? That's a nice surprise if she did. She looks great and I love the name. Nice to know all seems to have gone well.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully not - lovely news for them

Reactions: 1
Just saw the announcement, gorgeous little fella and Jess looks really lovely, natural and normal in the pics. Like the name too, fair play to them!

Reactions: 11
Love the name Bobby! And Brian in memory of her dad. She looks great in the pics I have to say. A lot better than I did anyway 🤣

Reactions: 9
Let the collabs begin for BB Kearney 🤣 I wonder which rag will have their spread- I'd say she'll be aiming for VIP 🤑Cant believe her Mam wasn't in any of the pics 🤔 Looking forward to seeing how far her toxic positivity shall get her ✨ #ElatedForHer

Reactions: 9
Ah delighted baby Bobby is here safe and sound and love the name.
It's it funny though how we called it was a boy, she made it very obvious it was a boy didn't she?!

Reactions: 5
Just seen her post. Did she have him on her own birthday as she said Sunday was her last day in her 20s? That's a nice surprise if she did. She looks great and I love the name. Nice to know all seems to have gone well.
She said Sunday 13th was the last Sunday in her 20s. Think her birthday was 20th and his is the 21st….

Reactions: 4