Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll post a pic showing herself perfectly coiffed bearing a beatific smile with a baby. Reality being she’s having her nips manhandled into a newborn’s mouth while constipated and bleeding with two hours’ sleep. No room for reality in Jess’s Insta world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Like Niamh narnia 2 hours after giving birth with a fresh blow dry, make up and silky short pj’s
Stop that’s ridiculous! You get more respect for being real than that shite carry on after just giving birth. Hopefully Jess and baby are doing well and just enjoying the first few days together!

Reactions: 1
I only came across her a few weeks ago who is she 🤣🤣
I only know her from so sue me, when Niamh was getting married 3 years ago, Suzanne was suppose to be bridesmaid, then something happened and she was dropped 😂 I think Niamh use to date Brook too which was Suzanne’s husbands friend so they are all a big circle who all dated each other at some stage. She use to hang out with Sian who is Brooks current girlfriend buy Sian and So sue me fell out too so don’t think they are a click anymore 😂😂

• Haha
She’ll post a pic showing herself perfectly coiffed bearing a beatific smile with a baby. Reality being she’s having her nips manhandled into a newborn’s mouth while constipated and bleeding with two hours’ sleep. No room for reality in Jess’s Insta world.
Careful what you say here now. There’s some people on here that are just like Redden and believe their own lies about birth 😅#wOnDeRfUl #mAgIcAl 🤭😅

but she will of course have bounced back. She’s prob at the gym now with the baby strapped to her tit and the Thermomix being powered by the treadmill ⚡ 🏃🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Careful what you say here now. There’s some people on here that are just like Redden and believe their own lies about birth 😅#wOnDeRfUl #mAgIcAl 🤭😅

but she will of course have bounced back. She’s prob at the gym now with the baby strapped to her tit and the Thermomix being powered by the treadmill ⚡ 🏃🏼‍♀️
Yeah seriously the stans need a #ReddenRave thread 🙄 Baby or no baby she's still toxic head, just because she's having a baby doesn't mean she's mAgIcAlLy not a bleep 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trying to increase suspense and increase traffic to Jess's page before the big announcement no doubt

Reactions: 6
i dunno, her bump could just be gone very low. i dont think she'd be wearing a nike tshirt if she were after giving birth, i imagine there are multiple outfits planned

Is that goats cheese she’s eating? Can you eat that when you’re pregnant?

Reactions: 3
There's low and then there's selling the first pictures of your first born child to a tacky mag. You'd like to think they wouldnt stoop that low.

Reactions: 2
That’s probably a photo from weeks ago. Or it’s taken today and she Has baby in pram next to her or mammy has it. But I very much doubt she’d be sitting in a Nike t shirt on the opening day you can see everyone is dressed up. I reckon this was taken pre opening like a private tasting? She def has no bump there look how close she is pushed in to the table?
All influencers hold out until evening for announcements. For example Stacey Solomon always announces her many births approx 7pm when they get the most likes, prime time for people scrolling online.
Baby is def here they’re just waiting to drop the announcement.
the more likes the baby pic will get the more likely she will get to “collab” with businesses.
---
Yeah once it’s pasteurized
She’s not pregnant there. She’s sitting too close to the table. Definitely a quick taste of the menu before the restaurant opened in her Nike. (No doubt post gym) baby prob with her mam

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh it’s funny I think looking at that pic she is still pregnant! You don’t show yourselves out with no baby straight after birth I reckon she was just having a couple of days away from social media. And baby will be within the week! Let’s see!

Reactions: 4
Oh it’s funny I think looking at that pic she is still pregnant! You don’t show yourselves out with no baby straight after birth I reckon she was just having a couple of days away from social media. And baby will be within the week! Let’s see!
They’re in it for attention. She’s addicted to insta so Baby is def here. Baby was probably there with them even. Also some peoples stomachs go back down pretty quick after. I don’t think she looks pregnant there at all. That glow is gone from her face too imo
i honestly think he had to post something re the restaurant. There Is no way she was there in her Nike when at the opening today everyone was dressed formally.
I’m betting an evening post of “baby is here” etc to get as much likes and reactions As possible

Reactions: 9
Agree. She also has that slightly shocked, dazed look in her eyes of a new mother.
I didn’t want to say it but I completely agree. That shock and also just numb and dead behind the eyes. Both of them look exhausted too.

Reactions: 5
The new restaurant opening was last night I think and she wasn’t there at it.
---
And it is a cocktail and tapas bar so don’t think that’s where they were eating today.

Reactions: 2