Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will be home and all by the time she announces the birth.
I agree, our perfect princess would not dare show anything until she is home and baby is all wrapped up cute as a button and everything is perfectly perfect 👸

Reactions: 5
I think she will be home and all by the time she announces the birth.
Definitely! she will need a few days at home to lose the baby weight and “bounce back”
She’s probably busy squatting and doing Weights right now to even have time to go on her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she wont show babies face as Rob doesnt like to be shown much on her insta either i think he'll say no

Reactions: 5
I think she wont show babies face as Rob doesnt like to be shown much on her insta either i think he'll say no
Do you think they'll be be able to resist sponsored content and have the baby's face splashed across it though?

Reactions: 8
Do you think they'll be be able to resist sponsored content and have the baby's face splashed across it though?
No. They will cash in as much as she can. Instead of reading the back of boxes & bottles she will be a baby / parent expert from birth.

Reactions: 7
I think she'll do black and white hands/feet or else ... DUN DUN DUN .... DUN DUN DUN .... a pic of her breastfeeding- for maximum engagement, then she can spout on about her breastfeeding journey blah blah blah 🙄 She's gonna do a Rosanna Davison and all her content will be the child but no actual pic of the child etc. Expect lots of the back of baby's head 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would say there will be the traditional pic of the back of dad carrying the little one in a car seat through the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 17
still nothing... no matter what we think of any of these instahuns, I do hope baby has arrived safe & well and that Jess is ok too.

I wouldn't wish a sick baby or a traumatic birth on anyone, no matter what I think of them!

Reactions: 18
still nothing... no matter what we think of any of these instahuns, I do hope baby has arrived safe & well and that Jess is ok too.

I wouldn't wish a sick baby or a traumatic birth on anyone, no matter what I think of them!
I’d say if baby has arrived they are just enjoying the baby bubble.

Reactions: 4
I hope that's all it is! and if it is then I'm glad they didn't post about it mere hours later like a lot of the huns do
Like Niamh narnia 2 hours after giving birth with a fresh blow dry, make up and silky short pj’s

Reactions: 2