Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that whole reel about the baby going to crèche for 1 hour was a bit ott… you’d think she was leaving him for a month!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but that whole reel about the baby going to crèche for 1 hour was a bit ott… you’d think she was leaving him for a month!
This is the thing, hard to feel sorry for her when it’s really a privileged choice for her to go back to work. And as others have said, it is difficult to get a crèche for under 1 so she’s clearly got something else up, money talks…”normal” mams can’t identify with that. Try actually HAVING to go back to work due to financial reasons etc. I really believe a mam should go back to work if that’s their choice. It’s just her OTT emotional expressions over leaving “B” when she doesn’t REALLY have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is the thing, hard to feel sorry for her when it’s really a privileged choice for her to go back to work. And as others have said, it is difficult to get a crèche for under 1 so she’s clearly got something else up, money talks…”normal” mams can’t identify with that. Try actually HAVING to go back to work due to financial reasons etc. I really believe a mam should go back to work if that’s their choice. It’s just her OTT emotional expressions over leaving “B” when she doesn’t REALLY have to.
You’d think it was the first time she’s left him. With her constant make time for yourself, treat yourself”
Yeah great Jess we don’t all have babysitters on tap to dick around getting blow drys in the middle of the week!

• Haha
The smell of bullshit off it
If your so heartbroken jess then don't send him to creche....it's that simple!
She could take a year off work if she wanted
Not everyone has that luxury
She is chosing to go back to work this soon
She barely worked before she had him
Such a load of bollox
She's very unhappy at home with her very young baby clearly

I am sick of people saying a stay at home mum is the hardest job in the world it’s such a ridiculous phrase - especially with 1 child - can it be tough? Yes. Absolutely. Not denying that . But there’s people who have stressful jobs with serious responsibility and you’re saying staying at home with your baby is harder? Come on!!! Balancing work and being a mother is hard. If you get to stay at home & not work you don’t have the hardest life out there. Sorry rant over I just hate that phrase !! (people who have disabled children / children with additional needs are obviously in one of the hardest situations )

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am sick of people saying a stay at home mum is the hardest job in the world it’s such a ridiculous phrase - especially with 1 child - can it be tough? Yes. Absolutely. Not denying that . But there’s people who have stressful jobs with serious responsibility and you’re saying staying at home with your baby is harder? Come on!!! Balancing work and being a mother is hard. If you get to stay at home & not work you don’t have the hardest life out there. Sorry rant over I just hate that phrase !! (people who have disabled children / children with additional needs are obviously in one of the hardest situations )
Completely agree and I’ve been in both of those situations where I’ve been working full time with children and also a stay at home parent with more than 1 child! It is so much harder to work while trying to take care of children and a household! Were not lucky enough to have cleaners or get our laundry done for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s okay she’s out drinking champagne with the baby in tow. So ya know completely in touch with reality

Reactions: 6
I can’t agree enough with this. It’s just something that’s said to placate the women who get up in arms about not working. I’ve no issue with SAHM’s, fair play if that’s what they want or need to do but it’s not harder than being out working all day & still running a home & raising a family.

She barely worked before even getting pregnant so I doubt she will be doing a full week like most of us. It’s all bullshit with her

Reactions: 18
Ya I've been at home for an extended period with 4 and it's bloody hard alright. I've worked every hour God gave me with 1 kid and that was also hard. The toughest for me is my current phase, at the moment I'm working part time in a very demanding job that has long hours. On my days off, I end up having to do absolutely everything I would have done at home each week in a shorter time frame. It's honestly never ending.

Jess hasn't an iota really, she has an abundance of help whether at home or at work.

Reactions: 15
Well said - I totally agree 🩷👏👏

Reactions: 9
Look with being mums, your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.
Working mums are warriors as are mums who look after their kids full time.
However, I do not need princess Jess pontificating about Mum guilt about going back to work when she realistically doesn't have to (especially when she didn't work a whole pile in the first place), she can afford full time child care, prob has a housekeeper and still has time to go to the gym and her nonsense affirmations.
tit like this is what causes arguments amongst mums about what to do and what not to do....

Reactions: 23
What most South Dublin parents want to know is, where is this mystical creche which takes not only babies under one, but on a part-time basis? Like hen's teeth to get a place for a baby, and at that, they aren't interested unless it's full-time.

I was going to say, I doubt he’s going in part time, those places don’t really exist. I imagine he’s in full time and she’ll still be working part time because pampered Jess is just not able for the real world, she can’t wait to get away from her “much wanted baby” as soon as he becomes more active.
She’s not going back because they need the money like any normal couple, they are minted and I’d say that mortgage is well paid off. She’s a precious bleep who can’t handle it. The workouts have also increased too..what happened to loving her post baby body!?😏

And it’s for the denim jumpsuit and the massive camel toe 🤢 it’s so bad, like all her other outfits

Reactions: 10
I’m really surprised she is going back to work after 6 months, I’m sure it’s only a couple of days of weeks but still most stay home for a year?
Surely they aren’t stuck for money??
I understand her going back to work, after studying hard it would be a shame to not put it to use it’s just the timing, I thought she would be off longer.
---
The smell of bullshit off it
If your so heartbroken jess then don't send him to creche....it's that simple!
She could take a year off work if she wanted
Not everyone has that luxury
She is chosing to go back to work this soon
She barely worked before she had him
Such a load of bollox
She's very unhappy at home with her very young baby clearly
It’s not that simple, I don’t know a single Mum that hasn’t found the first day at crèche/nursery difficult. She has studied hard for her career, she shouldn’t have to stop working.

Reactions: 3
She does seem to be going back very fast for no apparent reason. Absolutely return to your career, but it's bizarre to go back so fast if you're so loooving being a new mom to Bobby. They do not need the dosh. I don't really think anyone thinks she shouldn't go back to work but it's hard to understand why she's going back so fast.

I don’t think she even realises her privilege, this “do something for yourself” bullshit. Most people can’t pawn their kids off to get midweek blow dries and hit the gym! Most people don’t get a chance to scratch their arse ye dose!

• Haha
What most South Dublin parents want to know is, where is this mystical creche which takes not only babies under one, but on a part-time basis? Like hen's teeth to get a place for a baby, and at that, they aren't interested unless it's full-time.
I don't know any crèches around that area who take a baby under 12 months and to get a places you nearly need to put there name down the day you conceived😂

Reactions: 4
Back in the gym every morning at the crack of dawn! And why does she constantly use receipes/ideas that have been done by others like there her own ideas she has no originality at all! I’ve seen them oats done by every fitness account out there!

Reactions: 5
Back in the gym every morning at the crack of dawn! And why does she constantly use receipes/ideas that have been done by others like there her own ideas she has no originality at all! I’ve seen them oats done by every fitness account out there!
And that mini egg cheesecake overnight oats looks vial. As did the protein bake thing she had yesterday. Excessively sweet and pumped of protein powders. Yuck. Just have some porridge and a banana 🤪

Reactions: 13