Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the rest of her Christmas Day dress?
And they don’t do Christmas at home? Even now with baby Bobby? Always running away from stuff…(but ya know, she’s so mindful 😳)

Reactions: 8
Poor kid waking up in a hotel room on Christmas morning, there’s just something so cold about not being in your own home on Xmas day (unless you’re away somewhere sunny!) but they live like 10 mins away from the Westbury. Would culinary genius Jess not prepare Xmas dinner or does the Thermomix not have that setting ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where’s the rest of her Christmas Day dress?
And they don’t do Christmas at home? Even now with baby Bobby? Always running away from stuff…(but ya know, she’s so mindful 😳)
There's always a lot of fabric missing from her outfits! She just looks like she's trying too hard to be the same person she was in her 20s. Her Christmas day outfit that she's wearing to spend the day with her husband and baby is more suitable for a night out. It's backless and ultra short. It just makes her look so tacky and cheap.

Reactions: 17
No makeup for this morning's workout. She looks soooooo different!

Reactions: 1
Using Jess’ cocktail sausage receipe 🤣 dear god it’s cocktail sausage with a bit of sauce and sesame seeds thrown over it. It is most definitely not her receipe 😂😂 she has no originality none of her receipes are her own 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Using Jess’ cocktail sausage receipe 🤣 dear god it’s cocktail sausage with a bit of sauce and sesame seeds thrown over it. It is most definitely not her receipe 😂😂 she has no originality none of her receipes are her own 🙈
The better version is cocktail sausages with honey, mustard and sesame seeds. Much nicer

Reactions: 3
Baby is so cute but why is his clothes always to small for him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baby is so cute but why is his clothes always to small for him
*stans attack* Can't mention the fact that the child is a fine big size or the stans come for you, so his clothes aren't too small, and he's not too big for them- its supposed to be like that 🥴

*This is not directed at OP*
Will someone please set up a rave thread for Jess, so people will have somewhere to fawn over the fine big child ? It's getting tiresome 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
*This is not directed at OP*
Will someone please set up a rave thread for Jess, so people will have somewhere to fawn over the fine big child ? It's getting tiresome 😴
Set it up yourself if it bothers you that much.

• Haha
Set it up yourself if it bothers you that much.
Sorry I offended you @Moniker ! I'm gonna leave the thread, I'll take my sarcasm and my C word and go, this is the only thread being policed by tattlers so vigoursly 🤔 This is maybe the fourth time on this thread where another stan tattler has pulled me up for not licking this dickheads arse !

Reactions: 8
Sorry I offended you @Moniker ! I'm gonna leave the thread, I'll take my sarcasm and my C word and go, this is the only thread being policed by tattlers so vigoursly 🤔 This is maybe the fourth time on this thread where another stan tattler has pulled me up for not licking this dickheads arse !
Stay and give your views- it's a free country.

Reactions: 9
Strange how the one thing she chose not to share and keep private (but is still Sharing now) is Bobby’s weaning to solid food. Any food related content- weird.

Reactions: 2
Strange how the one thing she chose not to share and keep private (but is still Sharing now) is Bobby’s weaning to solid food. Any food related content- weird.
I say because of backlash she would get not waiting until 6 months weird though