Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody irony as if she stoops so low as to shop in LIDL like regular Joes. Sheā€™ll stoop if sheā€™s getting paid ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ for an ad. Trying to appeal to the upper middle class Jess?
The free trip to Ashford castle really sickened my hole. Cong is one of my favourite places but Iā€™d have to win the lotto to go to ashford castle!
Woman of the people šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The bloody irony as if she stoops so low as to shop in LIDL like regular Joes. Sheā€™ll stoop if sheā€™s getting paid ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ for an ad. Trying to appeal to the upper middle class Jess?
The free trip to Ashford castle really sickened my hole. Cong is one of my favourite places but Iā€™d have to win the lotto to go to ashford castle!
They're awful scabby, the pair of them. Wouldn't mind but they can well afford it from their own pockets. Not to mention the free baby gear. Can't fathom how these exclusive expensive places need to throw away free gifts to the likes of her, they're not that hard up for the publicity, surely? If anything it would put me off going to Ashford Castle, whether I had the money or not.

Reactions: 13
They're awful scabby, the pair of them. Wouldn't mind but they can well afford it from their own pockets. Not to mention the free baby gear. Can't fathom how these exclusive expensive places need to throw away free gifts to the likes of her, they're not that hard up for the publicity, surely? If anything it would put me off going to Ashford Castle, whether I had the money or not.
I just don't get the mindset of taking all these freebies in return for sharing your family life online when you're loaded enough not to have to do that. Obviously nobody is offering this stuff to me anyway but I really do think I'd rather just pay for it! Maybe once you've done it the first few times you just get used to it though

Reactions: 15
I thought she was keeping the weaning completely private. These influencers are actually not able to hold their p**s excuse my phrasing!

Reactions: 7
I just don't get the mindset of taking all these freebies in return for sharing your family life online when you're loaded enough not to have to do that. Obviously nobody is offering this stuff to me anyway but I really do think I'd rather just pay for it! Maybe once you've done it the first few times you just get used to it though
People who have money donā€™t like spending it!

Reactions: 4
So Rob was on the telly all day yesterday, Grinchy was back in the chemist.. where was precious ā€˜Bā€™?
I find it fascinating how her job means so much to her all of a sudden since having a child, yet before hand she never did a full weeks work there šŸ¤” fobbing him off to a Creche as soon as theyā€™d take him screams ā€œprincess canā€™t copeā€ most mothers take a year out of work and have to sacrifice money to be at home with their young babies who need them, these two donā€™t need the money, she doesnā€™t NEED to go back to work that soon, sheā€™s a bleeping dose.

Reactions: 18
So Rob was on the telly all day yesterday, Grinchy was back in the chemist.. where was precious ā€˜Bā€™?
I find it fascinating how her job means so much to her all of a sudden since having a child, yet before hand she never did a full weeks work there šŸ¤” fobbing him off to a Creche as soon as theyā€™d take him screams ā€œprincess canā€™t copeā€ most mothers take a year out of work and have to sacrifice money to be at home with their young babies who need them, these two donā€™t need the money, she doesnā€™t NEED to go back to work that soon, sheā€™s a bleeping dose.
Iā€™m sure Granny Lynn was on duty! Iā€™m sorry but that woman is worse. Does she have other grandchildren?
Is Jess the youngest of her sisters??

Aaahhhh stop! Not back in work a week and needed a little ski trip! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Aaahhhh stop! Not back in work a week and needed a little ski trip! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s the gift that keeps giving
Whatever about work, the way she says she nearly cancelled (because of Bobby presumably):rolleyes: Just like the big song and dance over his first day in creche. It all just seems so performative for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
She looks deranged in the tinky winky GRWM video. The little head tilts and smiles to the camera. Some people should not be allowed outā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks deranged in the tinky winky GRWM video. The little head tilts and smiles to the camera. Some people should not be allowed outā€¦
Sheā€™s so cringe, itā€™s absolutely tragic! Sheā€™s too much of a privileged D4 stepford wife for sayings like ā€œitā€™s givingā€ šŸ«  shut up Jess and go home to your child.
Sheā€™s either 60 year old or 16 year old, there is no in between, she hasnā€™t an ounce of style to her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMG_0767.png

Can we have a moment for just HOW MUCH she photoshops and filters her own pics and videos! Look at this photo someone took. Sheā€™s like a completely different person.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who notices the stupid pout smile her sister does in every photo she puts up of her?

Reactions: 3
Whyā€™s she written brown rice on the childā€™s meal when itā€™s clearly plain white rice šŸ¤­

• Haha