Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange that she thinks anyone would give a duck 🤣
Ah you’d be surprised. As many have commented though he’s a fine size so not surprising at all that she’s weaning him before 6 months. I’d say milk alone wasn’t cutting it for him and he was probably waking up hungry. With a baby that size I would’ve started him a bit earlier too. Why is she still using weeks though? 20 weeks… you aren’t pregnant anymore. It’s 5 months! When is she gonna give up the weeks?!

Reactions: 8
Interesting that she claims to miss her pregnant body and not care about weight now

Reactions: 4
Ah you’d be surprised. As many have commented though he’s a fine size so not surprising at all that she’s weaning him before 6 months. I’d say milk alone wasn’t cutting it for him and he was probably waking up hungry. With a baby that size I would’ve started him a bit earlier too. Why is she still using weeks though? 20 weeks… you aren’t pregnant anymore. It’s 5 months! When is she gonna give up the weeks?!
The guidance on weaning says not before 17 weeks and she’s probably emphasising that he is older than that. Though I don’t think it’s uncommon to still use weeks before one. Also, strictly speaking, 20 weeks isn’t 5 months. There are an average of 4.3 weeks in a month. So it is more accurate to refer to weeks if people are just going to round to the nearest month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess edits the crap out of her photos to make herself look smaller. These are both from Becca Mehigan & Dave Kearney's wedding, swear it was a different person!! Look at the curve of the white wall behind her in the second pic where she facetuned her back!!

Screenshot_20240113_141914_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142021_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can confirm when she’s not pregnant & in full on gym mode she is tiny (in width). I’ve seen her walking around where she lives a good few times and she’s extremely thin. I’d say that first pic could just be an unfortunate angle. Personally I don’t think she’s one of the ones who airbrushes herself thinner. She’s thin as it is. I appreciate these are photos of her pregnant so she’s carrying a little bit more weight than usual so maybe she did Facetune that 2nd pic but generally I wouldn’t think she does (just my opinion 😀)

Reactions: 11
Should she really be weaning her baby in a bouncy chair? Baby should be able to sit upright to start solids no?

Reactions: 3
That kaliedy shop makes me sick... I supported them when they started out because the were irish but never again the literally supply any influencer with a child.

Reactions: 6
I’m really surprised she is going back to work after 6 months, I’m sure it’s only a couple of days of weeks but still most stay home for a year?
Surely they aren’t stuck for money??

Reactions: 7
I’m really surprised she is going back to work after 6 months, I’m sure it’s only a couple of days of weeks but still most stay home for a year?
Yeah between paid/ unpaid maternity leave, parental leave and taking holidays accrued you’d get nearly a year.

Reactions: 2
And surprised she got a crèche alot of them don't take them until there 1 now

Reactions: 4
And surprised she got a crèche alot of them don't take them until there 1 now
Wonder is it actually a crèche or a child minder? Suppose you can have anything when you have the money and the name.

Also think in terms of what her brand is, it makes sense to go back to work

Reactions: 2