Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking for awhile she is expecting because she’s posting no workouts and isn’t doing many either?
I’ve noticed she hasn’t been drinking either, she usually has a glass or 2 of wine and haven’t seen it in a long time!

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely pregnant. And she’s deleted the like she put on a comment of someone giving out to the person for saying it, so she must read this which is sad for her. I’d have it blocked on all my devices if I was ever on this. Full disclosure, I actually really like her and I’m very excited if she is. None of you knew your arse from your elbow before you had kids and even if you think you did, you didn’t!🤣

Reactions: 11
If she’s pregnant I’m gobsmacked considering her lack of periods etc. how is it possible? She doesn’t seem to be blooming with health to reproduce…

Reactions: 9
If she’s pregnant I’m gobsmacked considering her lack of periods etc. how is it possible? She doesn’t seem to be blooming with health to reproduce…
Sorry now I don’t agree with this. I have multiple friends both partners fit and healthy and have endured years of IVF due to no fault of their own. ‘Health to reproduce’ Jesus talk about condescending

Sorry now I don’t agree with this. I have multiple friends both partners fit and healthy and have endured years of IVF due to no fault of their own. ‘Health to reproduce’ Jesus talk about condescending
I don’t think it’s condescending when it’s referring to Jess. She’s not said anything about people who have to go through IVF. She’s talking about Jess who has said before she lost her period due to disordered eating and over excercising. So I ageee it would be suprising if she is pregnant as she is extremely underweight and has an obvious eating disorder and mental health issues!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s condescending when it’s referring to Jess. She’s not said anything about people who have to go through IVF. She’s talking about Jess who has said before she lost her period due to disordered eating and over excercising. So I ageee it would be suprising if she is pregnant as she is extremely underweight and has an obvious eating disorder and mental health issues!
she’s wearing a size10 in two different dresses. I think people are fixated on her weight because they love to give out just to give out! She’s slim but she’s CURRENTLY within a healthy BMI. All will be revealed soon enough anyway. It’s not like this is something that time won’t prove.

Reactions: 3
You don’t think ‘health to reproduce’ is condescending to those who are a healthy weight, have taken all necessary steps to try to increase changes of a successful pregnancy? There are women all over the world that are popping out babies , obese, underweight, addicted to drugs: health to reproduce my word

Reactions: 6
you can still get pregnant with mental health issues 😂

Reactions: 4
You don't actually need to have a period to get pregnant, you just have to ovulate.
Same as with some breastfeeding women may not get their periods back for months but still ovulate and therefore can get pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Hilarious, she would NOT be able to cope with pregnancy, the weight gain, morning sickness etc..
How would she be able to write her silly little notes in her journals every morning with a child to feed 😂
I think the pouch she has in the dresses is the result of maybe just eating something to be honest😂 she’s a dose

ETA; her and Rob would need to be together to do the deed.. she’s hanging out of her ma instead
Exactly, exactly and exactly 💯

she’s wearing a size10 in two different dresses. I think people are fixated on her weight because they love to give out just to give out! She’s slim but she’s CURRENTLY within a healthy BMI. All will be revealed soon enough anyway. It’s not like this is something that time won’t prove.
How do you know she’s within a healthy BMI?

How do you know she’s within a healthy BMI?
Other than using my eyes to observe her body fat %, I know she is and i’m not interested in disclosing how I know. So the people making comments about her current weight need a reality check.. or a mirror ..because if you think her current figure is unhealthy you might need an intervention yourselves

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Other than using my eyes to observe her body fat %, I know she is and i’m not interested in disclosing how I know. So the people making comments about her current weight need a reality check.. or a mirror ..because if you think her current figure is unhealthy you might need an intervention yourselves
I think you may need the intervention if you can tell someones body fat percentage by using your eyes 👀 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she was going to choose the dress that shows her flesh. No sign of any bump or any healthy silhouette

God love her, she seems like such a fragile little thing and some of the scrutiny she gets over her appearance is just cruel. A lot of us are guilty of it in different ways. Some of the criticism about things like ethics as a pharmacist are in a way justified, but I feel some of the digs on her appearance are definitely OTT. I draw the line on pregnancy speculation. It's a deeply personal and in many cases sensitive topic, just stop with it. Jess is a very, very slim girl, so much so that if she's taking a break from burning the candle at both ends with her extreme diet and exercise any excess calories are going to form a wee tummy "pouch". And you know what? Good for her!

I said “other than observing her body fat %” which means by looking at her I can tell she is a healthy weight. ASIDE from that I also KNOW she IS a healthy weight. Learn to read, it’s hard enough breaking things down for people who can’t read on this website, the least you can do is heed the information
You CANNOT tell by looking at someone if they’re a healthy weight. That is an absurd comment to make, there’s so many factors to take into consideration before knowing that. Just because you think by “observing her body fat % “ by looking at her you have come to the conclusion she’s a healthy weight, that is complete BS and you’re delusional. You clearly either know Jess or are close to someone who does know her.

You CANNOT tell by looking at someone if they’re a healthy weight. That is an absurd comment to make, there’s so many factors to take into consideration before knowing that. Just because you think by “observing her body fat % “ by looking at her you have come to the conclusion she’s a healthy weight, that is complete BS and you’re delusional. You clearly either know Jess or are close to someone who does know her.
How are you so certain she’s not healthy so? By your logic.

How are you so certain she’s not healthy so? By your logic.
I don’t know for certain and I never said I knew 😅 I’m not the one who said I can tell she’s a healthy weight by looking at her so it’s not my logic!

I don’t know for certain and I never said I knew 😅 I’m not the one who said I can tell she’s a healthy weight by looking at her so it’s not my logic!
You just called her extremely underweight, that she has mental health issues and an obvious eating disorder above, no?

Ladies, "EasilyEntertained2021" our new member, has left the chat, profile unavailable , she was a minion, thought this was a rave thread 🙃

Anyway that "bump" prob ain't a bump, i have the exact same thing, I'm underweight (not to Jess extreme) it's just where all your repro bits are and there isn't a pick on you anywhere else 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.