Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our not so favourite "wellness influencer".

Full title courtesy of @Jussayin "Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away. She preaches what she does not know to make her giant cash pile grow." šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holy god these work outfits are getting worse and why is she sitting on the floor šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
On a panel for period talk and while in oz was posting about losing her period from over excercising and restricting her diet. Pretty much what sheā€™s doing currently. I hope she was open and honest about that at her talk yesterday, very strange choice to choose her to speak on this matter!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
find it hard to believe she is having periods atm either. always over exercising and under eating

Reactions: 17
On a panel for period talk and while in oz was posting about losing her period from over excercising and restricting her diet. Pretty much what sheā€™s doing currently. I hope she was open and honest about that at her talk yesterday, very strange choice to choose her to speak on this matter!
I thought the exact same, so strange to have her but would have been incredibly powerful if she did talk about losing hers. I doubt she did though šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Am I just incredibly poor.... I have never heard of a "dining day"? ā‚¬60 quid she spent on just her food for one day. I think that's my food budget for a month!

Also dunno where she went out with the girls but it wasn't the Blackrock inn. No sign of any pasta dishes on their menu. Why would you lie about something like that?
Because hubby Rob is one of the Investorsā€¦what a charlatan canā€™t believe she lie about the menu. Sheā€™s really gone down in my estimation

Reactions: 8
Am I just incredibly poor.... I have never heard of a "dining day"? ā‚¬60 quid she spent on just her food for one day. I think that's my food budget for a month!

Also dunno where she went out with the girls but it wasn't the Blackrock inn. No sign of any pasta dishes on their menu. Why would you lie about something like that?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She needs to take her head out of the clouds, sheā€™s not relatable in the slightest. Advertising a yoga mat for ā‚¬145 today, she does realise people are barely scraping by for basics like electricity, fuel, food etc! Not that she would ever understand what itā€™s like to struggle for anything.

Reactions: 16
Her an her manifest book. Honestly these instagrammers. Manifest me bollix!!!

also does anyone else feel like her voice doesnā€™t match her face? Like for some reason I wasnā€™t expecting her voice to be that deep? Tbh I donā€™t know what I really was expecting but definitely not sounding like that šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That pink outfit and hairstyle from September looks like a shot from my big fat gypsy wedding šŸ™ˆher dress sense is atrocious!!!

Reactions: 5
That pink outfit and hairstyle from September looks like a shot from my big fat gypsy wedding šŸ™ˆher dress sense is atrocious!!!
So unbelievably bad, she has no clue how to dress. Her style is all over the place. The question box tonight was so obvious she sent in them questions herself. As if anyone would ask her for style advice, they would have to be blind!
Her engagement level is shocking, way below 1% which Is little to no engagement.

Reactions: 10
Lol - anyone see the latest parenting advise from princess Jess who isnā€™t a parent. Give yourselves a good laugh this dark morning. ā€˜Ask your husband/wife to be on kid duty for 10 mins in the morning while you journalā€™ā€¦practical advise as ever šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol - anyone see the latest parenting advise from princess Jess who isnā€™t a parent. Give yourselves a good laugh this dark morning. ā€˜Ask your husband/wife to be on kid duty for 10 mins in the morning while you journalā€™ā€¦practical advise as ever šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She really should stay in her lane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just imagine my husbands face when I ask him while heā€™s getting himself ready for work to take on ā€œkid dutyā€ so I can journal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I know what heā€™d tell me šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.