Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Jess but don’t really follow this thread so ran over here to see were there any pregnancy rumours, I think she definitely looks pregnant even around the face, best of luck to them if she is

Reactions: 5
Good point about the nosecco as I drink it myself. It’s unusual for her not to be flaunting herself round the pool in her bikini. A quick flash of her wearing a black suimsuit. If she is putting on weight that’s progress for her.
---

You can tell she reads here as Rob has been smiling (as much as his face allows him) since it was mentioned about the dirty look he gave her

Reactions: 2
I think she’s definitely pregnant! Just get that vibe💪🏻🤗
---

I think she’s definitely pregnant! Just get that vibe💪🏻

As she’s so slim a wee bump is more noticeable and I feel some of the pics and videos from the last few days she was either covering her stomach or you could see a wee hint of bump!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s too skinny/anorexic to be pregnant/have periods , if she has got some sort of eating disorder she should really be addressing that before even thinking of having a baby. Mentally she needs help, she overcompensates the eating disorder by posting recipes all the time. She is always away like she’s running away from her problems. It’s definitely unfair to bring a baby in to the equation when you’re that fucked up IMO. And also one of the reasons will be to gain followers and become some sort of insta “mum influencer”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she were pregnant and trying to hide to why would she show full length photos of herself? Speculation and engagement maybe? If she truly wanted to keep it a secret she could easily still post but be smart about what she posts. Pregnancy Speculation never stops even when you’ve had to and are over 40!

Reactions: 1
if you search her on Facebook you can scroll
Down and see Old profile pictures. She looked somewhat normal. It’s obvious she tries so hard to be something she’s not since maybe meeting Rob? It’s also pretty clear she was insecure about her weight even back then. But she’s nowhere near as thin as she is now.

6B0F1F49-3501-4FE8-B4FC-1EF8231B9642.png

if you search her on Facebook you can scroll
Down and see Old profile pictures. She looked somewhat normal. It’s obvious she tries so hard to be something she’s not since maybe meeting Rob? It’s also pretty clear she was insecure about her weight even back then. But she’s nowhere near as thin as she is now.

View attachment 1934774

Wow- her face looks COMPLETELY different!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Wow- her face looks COMPLETELY different!!!!!!!!
I think it’s sad to change yourself that much. I’m assuming she did it for him but you never know. She definitely looks like the type of person I’d have hated in school 🤣 the hair and the Makeup! Also there’s a lot of pics with her ex. You can see how normal her legs were then. That is the size or pretty similar to the size she’s meant to be. So anyone who says she’s not anorexic/has an eating disorder etc there’s the proof. Majority of people get a little bit bigger as they get older. She’s done the opposite. She’s skin and bones now. She would look so much better if she got help. I think it’s dangerous to promote this scarily skinny image online. It’s like a vicious circle- She probably looked at celebrities growing Up and felt The need to diet. And now She’s doing the same to her followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That video is so weird. Like there is no possible good explanation for why his face is doing that. It's actually very concerning.

He looks really unwell right before it begins, scary! Or else drugs.
Could be but I really don’t think he’d be coked up on tv. I’d bet it’s a panic attack or some sort of seizure. I actually feel bad for him if it’s something that he can’t help like a medical condition it’s gone viral.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.