Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any photos, it looks like Rob has just jumped in at the last minute to pose for a selfie with a fan. It doesn’t look right. You can tell the photos with her mother are more natural.

Reactions: 3
Once again making up her own questions. “Would you consider writing your own cookbook” …then she says “Watch this space”…-how obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would we need a cook book from someone who pretend eats? Will her recipes be taken from the back of another cook’s book like her medical advice?

Reactions: 11
Should she not declare ads or associations with brands on her stories? health & well bring event a newly qualified pharmacist - get people who are actually qualified to discuss the matters and are a good example of what they talk about. Genuinely had stuff in cart to buy today and going to buy elsewhere now from 2 of those brands.

Oh also a comment about duracell bunny in the stories - someone in work taking a supplement - definitely reading here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Should she not declare ads or associations with brands on her stories? health & well bring event a newly qualified pharmacist - get people who are actually qualified to discuss the matters and are a good example of what they talk about. Genuinely had stuff in cart to buy today and going to buy elsewhere now from 2 of those brands.

Oh also a comment about duracell bunny in the stories - someone in work taking a supplement - definitely reading here!
A panel of skincare experts, what qualifies her as a skincare expert? She’s a pharmacist not a beautician or not a dermatologist.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s expecting!!! Look at the bump in the reel with the 3 dresses. I called it. It’s pregnancy. She liked a comment of someone giving out to another person for saying it

I'd be majorly surprised if she even gets a period..Best of luck to her if she is. Hopefully it might relax her a little and help her illness.

Reactions: 12
She’s expecting!!! Look at the bump in the reel with the 3 dresses. I called it. It’s pregnancy. She liked a comment of someone giving out to another person for saying it
She looks good in that reel. If she is expecting it will give her something to focus on and she might relax a bit. She’s so uptight

Reactions: 6
Hilarious, she would NOT be able to cope with pregnancy, the weight gain, morning sickness etc..
How would she be able to write her silly little notes in her journals every morning with a child to feed 😂
I think the pouch she has in the dresses is the result of maybe just eating something to be honest😂 she’s a dose

ETA; her and Rob would need to be together to do the deed.. she’s hanging out of her ma instead

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't think she's pregnant. She has a bump where her reproductive organs are, she's so underweight it's just more obvious.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don't think she's pregnant. She has a bump where her reproductive organs are, she's so underweight it's just more obvious.
I agree - it’s just slightly more obvious as she is so slim . Also those dresses needed a good iron .. and she was wearing a 10 in 2 of them ! She is no more a 10 ! She is a 6 ! So the material is gathering around her middle

I agree - it’s just slightly more obvious as she is so slim . Also those dresses needed a good iron .. and she was wearing a 10 in 2 of them ! She is no more a 10 ! She is a 6 ! So the material is gathering around her middle
I was so confused when i saw she was wearing 10s - im a 10 and my figure is miles from looking anything like hers! Bizarre

Reactions: 5
I actually think a baby might be the dose of reality she needs. She's stuck in a world of self pampering and whittling hours of the day away with her journalling and meal planning and exercising and working one day a week to then fcuk off on a week-long holiday. None of that is possible with a baby and it could give her a bit of purpose to her life. She seems so lost and rigidly stuck in her ways

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking for awhile she is expecting because she’s posting no workouts and isn’t doing many either?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.