Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hdbe45

Not so sure it's great news, a baby would really be a shock to this pair. She'd have to stop going here there and everywhere and he'd have to spend time with her. Actually it's more likely her mother will move in "to help".
Would expect a comment about a baby not being great news on perhaps Siobhan O Hagans thread after her getting pregnant from a one night stand after preaching all these years about not wanting kids, but think it’s a bit embittered to say it in regards to a seemingly happily married couple with a stable home and income who could give a baby a great life. And they’ve clearly been longing for a baby given the we’ve been praying for you caption. Let them have their moment.

Reactions: 41
Nostrils and weird wonky snarly smile. The videos make me cringe with the big frozen smile plastered on her face and "hope your day is going well" *fake smile fake smile*

Her life is so weird, with the constantly baking high fat cakes that she never eats, constantly going to pizza and pasta dinners that she definitely doesn't eat, quick video for a hashtag ad or hashtag Spon, off abroad four times a month and rare post of Rob to prove they're actually married. And the non stop morning toxic positivity posts. So fake and clinical and self conscious and weird.

Reactions: 30

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Lol - anyone see the latest parenting advise from princess Jess who isn’t a parent. Give yourselves a good laugh this dark morning. ‘Ask your husband/wife to be on kid duty for 10 mins in the morning while you journal’…practical advise as ever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Did appliances delivered seriously gift a fridge and washer/dryer to these two minted c*nts??
This is outrageous. As if she and Rob Kearney can't fork out for a fridge and washing machine. Should be donated to one of those makeshift centres where Ukranian families are living up on top of each other. This is actually more sickening that most gifted things. Left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 27

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
Ha twerp is a great description of this one.

Niamh Cullen, just “you’re”. That is all.
Yes it makes the person's pregnancy announcement all about them- its like saying I knew before you told everyone on social media and I want everyone to know that and here's my reaction to it in otherwise its all about me. Are they even friends?

Reactions: 27

msmith2006

VIP Member
I don't think a baby announcement should be greeted with anything other than congratulations. Of course it's happy news. a baby is a blessing and I hope it helps her view her body in a better way. It potentially is something to focus on to dull the grief from her Dad passing too.

Reactions: 26

msmith2006

VIP Member
I don't even see why an appliance brand would gift fridges to people??? it's all very well being influenced by a make up item or vegetable chopper or book or something, but how many people will watch those stories and think YES I'm going to buy a new fridge now

so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is, it could be far from a perfect pregnancy but we'd never know. This is Little Miss Toxic Positivity we're talking about here. Who's spent the last few years posting non-stop food and baking posts despite her obvious eating issues. Who gets up at 5am to write in her Manifestation journal and takes off on holiday every second week after working 1.5 days.

Anything could be happening in the background and we'd never know until a few years later when it suddenly becomes convenient to divulge such info for a bit of press.

Dont believe insta in general and certainly don't believe this wan with her toxic perfection. If her life was this amazing she'd have no need to gloat about it non stop on social media. That's where the happy people are - off living their lives for themselves.

• Heart

sn00ps

Whaaaat is she wearing to that wedding? 😱 omg she looks like she’s off to a festival but threw a pair of heels on. Mad taste in clothes 🫠

Also the first time I’ve watched her stories instead of flicking through. Her voice 🫠🫠🫠she’s terribly in love with herself…

• Sick
  • Haha

mrsbeaverhausen

It’s terrible to say but she comes across as this, fragile, little girl. She doesnt seem like a woman at all, certainly not a married woman. I help but think she was spoilt by her father and was his little girl which has made the bereavement so much worse. Grown women get on with life and dont need to journal and constantly holiday, ask strangers for advice and be obsessed with self help. I can’t imagine this marriage will end well, not sure she could eve cope with a child. She reall shouldn’t expose her life like this on Socils media but I feel all the compliments nad fawning she gets fills a hole in her life.

Reactions: 22

Jrjld

I find it so distasteful and disrespectful when someone shares a tribute to a significant person who died and then goes on to do a pointless q&a. Maybe it’s just me and I know life goes on but at least wait 24hrs.

Kellypol

Aaaannnnnd another one peddling their Vitamins/supplements a la Dr Doireann and Fabulous Pharmacist. Is this market not completely saturated? Supplements can be bought in Lidl and Tesco even Deals for pennies. Anyone who studied the most basic nutrition module will have learnt that nothing beats a balanced diet, and women of childbearing age require folic acid daily. A small amount of Vitamin D is no harm either during dark winter months. Other than that, based on symptoms, bloods are done to diagnose deficiencies and treated accordingly. The irony of these 'healthy lifestyle influencers' swindling expensive boxes of what may as well be Skittles that produce very expensive urine. Money grabbers is all they are.

CorkCailin

A stress book this morning. She's on another planet. I would love to know what she is stressed about....it's not due to working hard or working much anyway. Maybe stress of deciding where she will travel next to after 3 days working
One of my friends formally complained her to the Pharmacy Regulator and is properly pursuing it! A few of us in my friend group sent in emails but she actually went the whole hog, filled out the form and sent in the PCOS hair removal video to PSI! She told me at the weekend that there is going to be a meeting about it and see if there will be action taken against Jess, so I'd say Jess is rightly bricking it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jess triggers me with her neurotic perfectionism tbh. Planning her meals, planning her exercise, strict morning routine, regimented skincare routines, hair always coiffured like a real housewife, even her content is so obviously planned with the stories when she's at the pharmacy, her veggie meals stories etc. You can just imagine her jotting it down in her Head Plan journal. She strikes me as someone that is avoiding something, someone who can't sit in her own company and do nothing.

pineapplesour

How arrogant and condescending!
My sister is the fittest person I know and her first delivery was extremely long and scary. There are no guarantees in delivery.

This bullshit does nothing but make pregnant women feel bad about themselves.