Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just called her extremely underweight, that she has mental health issues and an obvious eating disorder above, no?
Yes but I’m not saying I know for certain her weight is unhealthy and I know her bmi is healthy like the poster above.
Jess herself admitted she has disordered eating which is an eating disorder. Eating disorders are a mental health issue. She is extremely underweight just look at her recent pictures.

Reactions: 1
Yes but I’m not saying I know for certain her weight is unhealthy and I know her bmi is healthy like the poster above.
Jess herself admitted she has disordered eating which is an eating disorder. Eating disorders are a mental health issue. She is extremely underweight just look at her recent pictures.
So someone can’t think she’s a healthy BMI but you are so certain she’s extremely underweight…right 😂

Will everyone go and have a lie down there. Whether she has an ED or not, mental health issues or not, is underweight or not. I personally don’t care. Because whatever is/isn’t wrong with her is HER issue to sort out and only she can do it. If she is sick, for her own good and the good of impressionable young people who she might influence to be too thin, she’d be best staying off social medial.
Annnnnd! If she’s preggers, good for her and hope her mental health copes during the stages if she has an ED. And nothing better than a baby to soften the old cough and bring a dose of reality to those of us who were child free and oblivious to what exhaustion was! 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Other than using my eyes to observe her body fat %, I know she is and i’m not interested in disclosing how I know. So the people making comments about her current weight need a reality check.. or a mirror ..because if you think her current figure is unhealthy you might need an intervention yourselves
hey jess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will everyone go and have a lie down there. Whether she has an ED or not, mental health issues or not, is underweight or not. I personally don’t care. Because whatever is/isn’t wrong with her is HER issue to sort out and only she can do it. If she is sick, for her own good and the good of impressionable young people who she might influence to be too thin, she’d be best staying off social medial.
Annnnnd! If she’s preggers, good for her and hope her mental health copes during the stages if she has an ED. And nothing better than a baby to soften the old cough and bring a dose of reality to those of us who were child free and oblivious to what exhaustion was! 😂😂
💯- totally agree with you.

I know a good few people who had issues with periods and weight and got pregnant. Dunno why people think she can’t be.

Also why do people who have kids have to tell everyone else ‘you don’t know what real tiredness is’ . Everyone is different .

Reactions: 9
I know a good few people who had issues with periods and weight and got pregnant. Dunno why people think she can’t be.

Also why do people who have kids have to tell everyone else ‘you don’t know what real tiredness is’ . Everyone is different .
So condescending as if you can’t be tired without having kids hahahahha

Reactions: 10
That is a ridiculous amount of skincare/cleansers, she needs to stay in her lane. I’m no skincare expert but that amount of different cleansers can’t be good for your skin!

Reactions: 2
She's in the Wineport Tonight ( for less than 24 hr) same as the trip Jennifer Wrynne had a couple of weeks ago. Non- Weekend one night stay. Wonder who we will see there next.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That is a ridiculous amount of skincare/cleansers, she needs to stay in her lane. I’m no skincare expert but that amount of different cleansers can’t be good for your skin!
Sure that’s typical her. She’s not preggers anyway with all the drinks shes pouring down her neck.

Reactions: 3
I mean, alcohol free prosecco exists. One of my friends is very early stages at the moment and she put sparkling water in a gin goblet on a work night out so there's ways to be subtle if you are pregnant.

She's trolling us with the drinks menu, showing there's low and no alcohol cocktails with her thumb right by one called Duracell Bunny.
Hi Jess 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, alcohol free prosecco exists. One of my friends is very early stages at the moment and she put sparkling water in a gin goblet on a work night out so there's ways to be subtle if you are pregnant.

She's trolling us with the drinks menu, showing there's low and no alcohol cocktails with her thumb right by one called Duracell Bunny.
Hi Jess 👋
That's hilarious! I haven't been on. A nerve was hit then.

Reactions: 1
“Amazing produce” *shows a basket full of old el paso tacos, chocolate and some Scouring pads* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.