Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I thought she was a pharmacist? She seems to think having that qualification allows her to speak on all professional health matters. She’s not a nutritionist or dietician so why is she answering questions in a live with keelings fruit 😩🙈

Reactions: 12
got a split of him not looking too impressed with her filming the breakfast. It would be annoying if you were with an instantahun and every second of life had to be filmed.

Reactions: 7
got a split of him not looking too impressed with her filming the breakfast. It would be annoying if you were with an instantahun and every second of life had to be filmed.
Saw that too! Who can blame him. He’s probably sick of her filming everything apart from having a daily beautiful vegan shite in the toilet. 😬
For somebody who constantly advises on the toxic positivity bull, she’d want to put the phone down and start living in the moment. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out for stacked pancakes for breakfast and pizza ritual later. Sorry I don’t buy it. Or is she bulimic?

Reactions: 6
Out for stacked pancakes for breakfast and pizza ritual later. Sorry I don’t buy it. Or is she bulimic?
I noticed redness on her index finger knuckle in her earlier story today. Something like that is often the only external sign of bulimia. If she's eating as she portrays and hiding a problem like this well, those closest to her might not even be aware of the problem. To them she might enjoy food, exercise to stay in shape & simply be lean. Anorexia has much more obvious 'tells' but bulimia can be very hard to spot.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I noticed redness on her index finger knuckle in her earlier story today. Something like that is often the only external sign of bulimia. If she's eating as she portrays and hiding a problem like this well, those closest to her might not even be aware of the problem. To them she might enjoy food, exercise to stay in shape & simply be lean. Anorexia has much more obvious 'tells' but bulimia can be very hard to spot.
God love her it’s so sad. Apparently there’s a thing called ‘bulimia face’ where people that suffer from it have swollen cheeks. She definitely does, you’d hope it’s not true

• Sad
Yes I’ve noticed this aswell, it seems to be a constant red mark on her index finger. I’ve seen it in previous posts going back months.

Reactions: 1
what's with the eyeliner recently ? at least it's semi- distracting away from her nostrils 🤣

Reactions: 3
No she can’t be serious with that outfit 🤯 shiny black top, shiny black leggings, a green blazer and green shoes with a big green bow on them 🤮 I’ve never seen anyone with worse fashion than her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Not much mention of Jess, sounds bit depressing at the start sitting at home doing nothing (because my gf is gone on holiday with her mam again) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not much mention of Jess, sounds bit depressing at the start sitting at home doing nothing (because my gf is gone on holiday with her mam again) 😅
Yeah I felt that given so much talk about other things in his personal life (bullying and death of brother)
And I don't know why the author felt the need to refer to her profession.

He found it difficult to get the motivation go to the gym and he's living with a duracell bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He found it difficult to get the motivation go to the gym and he's living with a duracell bunny.
I'd say he gets fairly sick of the positivity and fake smiling etc, also he is very private except when he's promoting something he doing, so being documented night noon and morning is probably very annoying 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'd say he gets fairly sick of the positivity and fake smiling etc, also he is very private except when he's promoting something he doing, so being documented night noon and morning is probably very annoying 🙄
Any pic she posts with Rob in it looks obviously forced (on his part). He always looks like he'd rather be 100 miles away.

• Heart
Any pic she posts with Rob in it looks obviously forced (on his part). He always looks like he'd rather be 100 miles away.
He's afraid he'll get sucked up one if her nostrils of she gets too excited in the inhale 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
No she can’t be serious with that outfit 🤯 shiny black top, shiny black leggings, a green blazer and green shoes with a big green bow on them 🤮 I’ve never seen anyone with worse fashion than her!
That outfit was an abomination 🤮 Thought she looked really lovely in the recent pic from Merrion square in the winter white coat outfit. There's a British blogger called Sophie Knight who's that kind of stylish, think Jess could draw inspiration from her if she were made aware, it would be good for her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.