Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EDIT: Typos

FYI I've sectioned a member of my family SEVERAL times for being a danger to themselves, paramedics come with the guards and ambulance and if u don't go willingly the guards will make you. Obviously they look for evidence that the person is a danger to themselves and if they find sufficient evidence, off ya go 🥴

Reactions: 3
As someone who has participated several times in involuntarily admitting someone against their will, I can assure you it’s not as difficult as you’re making it out to be, when the person needs the help.

I would also need access to her blood work before I could answer that question.

Yeah with court orders and tribunals. Does she really look like her life is on the line to you?

Reactions: 6
There’s no way I would pay her to promote any of my products when she gets so much bad press. Not even if she did it for free. Half of her followers she bought and the rest are curious Rob followers. The girl does herself no favours. She would be best taking herself offline and focusing on getting well. Her problem is she needs to show herself off in her bikinis etc.

Reactions: 6
Very disappointed to see Sculpted having her do a video on immune health - not sure how a newly qualified pharmacist who doesn't seem to work much is best placed to do this as opposed to Dr's - dieticians and nutritionists- digestive systems etc with years of experience.

Reactions: 16
Very disappointed to see Sculpted having her do a video on immune health - not sure how a newly qualified pharmacist who doesn't seem to work much is best placed to do this as opposed to Dr's - dieticians and nutritionists- digestive systems etc with years of experience.
Agree completely, someone has already questioned some of her points in the comments. Obviously a professional who knows what they’re taking about unlike Jess who just has a superior complex and pretends she knows everything.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how deep her issues are, maybe she’s healthier than we think, maybe not.
but I know from cases within my family & partners family… unfortunately many families stick their head in the sand when it comes to any type of mental health issue. And even if they are proactive about it, you can’t help people who don’t want to be helped it’s so hard and upsetting

Reactions: 4
I see a lot of toxic perfectionism in her. 7am workouts and journalling and gratitude mornings and 30 veggies a week and 49 supplements with her meals. And the neurotic thinness. It all ties together. The kind of person that can't ever flake on the couch with a pack of crisps and watch a movie and just chill without it being part of a plan. Or without posting a "sometimes it's OK to rest" insta quote about it.

She strikes me as utterly miserable and lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so uptight it’s unbearable to watch - journaling, meal planning… 🙄 then the posts about “being kind to yourself and treating yourself” if you have to post about that every day kind of thing there’s something clearly wrong and a guilt there where she’s trying to convince herself it’s ok. In a nutshell she’s an OCD, anorexic, control freak

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it bizarre she spends some of her working day in the pharmacy recording videos for her own Instagram? Don’t get me wrong it’s helpful content for the most part but I know if I did that at work my boss would tell me where to go especially if it’s not linked to the company

Reactions: 20
Is that Dunville Pharmacy the one where she works? Lots of links send you to Dun website, if so that explains why she's allowed to be talking insta shite while in work !

Also .... NOSTRILS

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.