Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a eating disorder well I still have and I've done the same but my family kept on my case and I then became aware and embarrassed. I dont know whats going on in her head but if you live with this her family are well on her case and maybe she's working through it. It's extremely sad and I hope she sees this post and knows she's far to beautiful to be struggling like she is. It's a mental health disorder and regardless of what we think of her she is struggling big time. I agree she shouldn't post food pretending she eats it but unfortunately it's something we do. She really just needs to get the help she no doubt deserves now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had a eating disorder well I still have and I've done the same but my family kept on my case and I then became aware and embarrassed. I dont know whats going on in her head but if you live with this her family are well on her case and maybe she's working through it. It's extremely sad and I hope she sees this post and knows she's far to beautiful to be struggling like she is. It's a mental health disorder and regardless of what we think of her she is struggling big time. I agree she shouldn't post food pretending she eats it but unfortunately it's something we do. She really just needs to get the help she no doubt deserves now
I think the reason she spends so much time with her mother is BECAUSE she has a eating disorder and her mother is trying to keep an eye on her. Rob obviously doesn't give a flying eff about it or she would have some treatment for it. I think them moving away from Ireland would be the best thing for her and her coming off social media. She actually looked somewhat healthy while they were in Australia but she is being haunted by her father and memories in Ireland.

Reactions: 7
I think the reason she spends so much time with her mother is BECAUSE she has a eating disorder and her mother is trying to keep an eye on her. Rob obviously doesn't give a flying eff about it or she would have some treatment for it. I think them moving away from Ireland would be the best thing for her and her coming off social media. She actually looked somewhat healthy while they were in Australia but she is being haunted by her father and memories in Ireland.
You are so ignorant of psychiatric care in this country to think that Rob could have her put in treatment.

Reactions: 4
You are so ignorant of psychiatric care in this country to think that Rob could have her put in treatment.
They have plenty of money to get her into a treatment facility at home or abroad. Psychiatric care for Joe Soap is a disaster but when you have money there are no issues.

Reactions: 5
They have plenty of money to get her into a treatment facility at home or abroad. Psychiatric care for Joe Soap is a disaster but when you have money there are no issues.
She would have to be consenting of it, do you think he can just ship her off to a facility? Don’t be naive.

Reactions: 2
She would have to be consenting of it, do you think he can just ship her off to a facility? Don’t be naive.
There are places in Europe that are basically spas with therapists/counselling. I'm sure she could be persuaded. Therapy does not have to be in a traditional mental health facility

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never suggested that he could section her or that it would be without her consent. Just that if she wanted treatment, they have plenty of money to go private anywhere in the world. He doesn't seem supportive of her in the slightest.

To be fair, nothing about her social media suggests in any way she would ever admit to having an eating disorder or be open to getting help. If anything she's proud of how thin she is and cant post herself in bikinis enough. Plus the incessant posts of food, here's me baking, here's my menu of veggie meals for the week. Latest post is her stuffing her face with pizza. This is not a woman who is open to a discussion about how ill she looks and how little she eats.

Reactions: 13
Never suggested that he could section her or that it would be without her consent. Just that if she wanted treatment, they have plenty of money to go private anywhere in the world. He doesn't seem supportive of her in the slightest.
And how do you know he hasn’t asked her to? Take a day off 😂 you see a tiny snippet of their life on Instagram and think you know that he’s not encouraged her to get help.

And how do you know he hasn’t asked her to? Take a day off 😂 you see a tiny snippet of their life on Instagram and think you know that he’s not encouraged her to get help.
You're here, talking about her too. It's tattle. We speculate and discuss. He doesn't post much about her on his page and doesn't engage much with her page either. Are you one of their friends and know better?

She looks like a classic lollipop in the polo neck. A head that's too big for her emaciated body, started in the 90s with the Ally McBeal crew.

Reactions: 2
How ironic she is talking about being bombarded on social media about being your bests elf etc. Shes part of the problem with her toxic positivity, wellness, journaling and taking time for yourself,

Reactions: 10
I don't think she'd cope with pregnancy weight and body changes even if she could get pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think suggesting that her husband can facilitate her receiving treatment is ignorant. Any person can be involuntarily hospitalised under the Mental Health Act 2001 if deemed fit. She wouldn’t have to consent if her life was on the line.

I don’t think suggesting that her husband can facilitate her receiving treatment is ignorant. Any person can be involuntarily hospitalised under the Mental Health Act 2001 if deemed fit. She wouldn’t have to consent if her life was on the line.
Yeah with court orders and tribunals. Does she really look like her life is on the line to you?

Reactions: 3
Yeah with court orders and tribunals. Does she really look like her life is on the line to you?
Why are you so defensive? They didn’t say her life was on the line, they’re explaining how someone can be involuntary hospitalised. Jess life may not be on the line YET, but she certainly has serious mental health issues and is certainly not healthy. She has no right to be spouting crap about health and supplements or influencing anybody. She is a fraud and a complete fake using her platform for profit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.